Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does it sound like her playroom is a batbroom! All echoey n cold! She could of done that video in the best room lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I felt like asking her what the twins would have been called of they were girls. Paris and Chardonnay. Crystal and Mercedes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wasn’t it suggested on here after the first fabletics ad that it would make more sense to show the outfits in situ? And here she is with another ad and she’s doing a workout!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is that seriously what she needed to film when she was whinging the other day about having to share her home with her family?

bleeping hell. Move over Spielberg.
She's not even in the lounge.. so why exactly did the boys have to be at nursery?

Reactions: 14
Hasn’t she just!

I’m guessing so when they both had to film un the kitchen. It’s cos she thinks that’s more modern than her chavvy velvet sofas in the lounge x
They prob have to film in the extension so they can claim some tax back or summit as no doubt she is registered self employed!!! I’m guessing Chris would have an account with the sort of work he does that would no what you can & can’t claim for

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 390951
She is again responding to here! Needs to duck right off x
She doesn’t stay at home with the boys though 🤷🏻‍♀️ They spend no more time with her than if she had a real job and was out a few days a week. That response would make sense if she actually worked whilst having the boys at home, but she doesn’t and they go to nursery and to their family to be looked after so she can work shop and look at herself in the mirror.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No, no way is this the torso and hips of a size 8! If anything this out fit is incredibly unflattering! She has a roll sticking out and it makes her hips look huge!!
6F305D50-26EB-4B8A-8FF7-6C189D642446.jpeg

Reactions: 10
I felt like asking her what the twins would have been called of they were girls. Paris and Chardonnay. Crystal and Mercedes 🤣🤣
Pepsi and Maxi? 🤣
They both loved the name Grayson so for sure the fav got that name. Poor Law Law 😢

No, no way is this the torso and hips of a size 8! If anything this out fit is incredibly unflattering! She has a roll sticking out and it makes her hips look huge!!
View attachment 391261
She's not an 8. Never!
She might be in her upper half but definitely more a 12/14 lower down. Nothing wrong with that but she needs to own it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 391261
It's probably because she's "sized down", so the little bit of fat she has is sticking out the sides! If she wore her actual size, I'm sure that would prevent this from happening, but heaven forbid she had to size up 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Someone needs to ask her why it's "work" one week and a "hobby" the next? Does it depend whether grants are available or whether she is trying to reduce her tax bill?

As for her background being "marketing and business" well...if that's her strength and she has had formal training in it, then she really is much worse at this than we realised.

I would turn her "business" round in less than a fortnight because its so obvious what she is doing wrong to everyone but her. But she couldn't afford me because the quoted "Fopps rate" would be significantly higher than everyone else's. I would add a charity uplift so that the extra she pays goes to a mental health charity for parents because of the damage she is potentially doing to all the parent sheep that think she has it perfect because of her lies and inabilities.

Reactions: 24
View attachment 390951
She is again responding to here! Needs to duck right off x
No one would ask this, she definitely wrote it herself and my god how bloody patronising! "People don't understand my job" And going on about how much work goes into it and her amazing background in marketing and business. I'm all for bigging yourself up but this woman is deluded! Yes, creating content is a big job, but you don't put any effort into it at all love! I'm be embarrassed if that was the standard of work I was putting out, yet she's overly proud of it, and if we don't agree? Oh we just don't understand it all, right over our heads 🤣 God she really looks down on others and assumes a sub-par intelligence, when it's actually her who can't spell, dismisses any critique and puts out truly awful ads! She can't even use the #ad properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.