Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those clips of them having “play dough time” 🤨 Does she actually think she’s the first person to give their children play dough? And why do they have to do it on a small chopping board? Just use a bit of plastic tablecloth and you’re done, and those poor boy’s won’t have to balance everything on a little piece of wood. She sounds so disinterested in what they’re doing ☹

Reactions: 17
True or false - I’m a size 8 & like to size down
Yeh right Nikki!
Not bodyshaming anyone but stop fibbing prikki 😡 it’s just not cleaver

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is that seriously what she needed to film when she was whinging the other day about having to share her home with her family?

bleeping hell. Move over Spielberg.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she lots a lot better atm that she did after twinset Starvation. she spent £600 and put the weight back on in the same time it took to lose it.
I hate hate hate commenting on weight of people but Nicola if you read this you look healthy.

Reactions: 17
I think she’s used a filter to make her eyes look bluer but it’s made the leggings look purple.
I wonder if the bit where she was lifting weights in the extension was the work she had to do in there on Thursday!

Reactions: 13
"the kullah is STTuunning" oh do duck off nicola! you say everything is STTuunning, sells her soul for a bit of affiliate cash #afftart

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What on earth is that breakfast? I cannot imagine living my life like that. So dry and unappealing.

Whats wrong with a slice or two of toast with some scrambled or poached egg.

270 calories for breakfast is v low especially to maintain your weight.

My kids have more than that Id imagine.

Reactions: 16
"the kullah is STTuunning" oh do duck off nicola! you say everything is STTuunning, sells her soul for a bit of affiliate cash #afftart
I love how you always manage to write how she speaks - I always say it in my head..... kullah !! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nikki I think it's time to stop sizing down and find a size that actually fits the body you have! I think she looks healthier the weight she is now, I just wish she would accept it and stop trying to make out she is a size 8!

Reactions: 15
I think she lots a lot better atm that she did after twinset Starvation. she spent £600 and put the weight back on in the same time it took to lose it.
I hate hate hate commenting on weight of people but Nicola if you read this you look healthy.
I agree. Again she's never an 8 naturally. I don't like body shaming other women but Nikki starves and exercises herself to the extreme. Not sustainable as we can evidently see! £600 for what? 🙈

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.