Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Recipe serves 4" What recipe there are no quantities at all!!!!!!!
The whole post makes no sense 🤪 They didn't have the salmon tonight, they had cheese on toast after their dinner last night, at some point she had the boys pizza, she drank one tit cocktail, red wine and loads of squash last night yet is feeling so so so hungover today! YOU ARE FULL OF tit NICOLA!!!!!!!
Serves four what, munchkins?

I hate peas anyway but at least I don’t make them look like that when I serve them up! Jesus wept

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bollocks did the nursery say it’s good for their development to go 2 days! My little girl (3 months older than the boy’s 😉) goes one day a week, they have never said it would be better for her to go more. Just bloody own it and say you find them hard work she would get a lot more respect for it!
Same. My little boy goes one day a week & has done for over a year except in lockdown 1.0 & not once have they ever suggested him going for more than one day. I will be going back to work full time (48hrs) my hubby will work 2 night shifts a week, my toddler will do one day nursery & then we will look after him & my daughter between us. The factshe “works” part time so has put them in for 2 days is bull she could do all her work once they have gone to bed & even Chris’s doesn’t work full time & sometimes works from home. I would much rather say she struggles as a SAHM & yes a lot of those questions I think she sent herself to address things that have been said on here, unless people on here asked some of them

Reactions: 21
We might consider adopting 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

She'll be 55 by time boys are 18 ... she'll be counting down the days that she can ship them off to university (Because they are so cleaver ) so she can get total 'me' time back..... no way would she foster or adopt a child... it's a rigirous process... social services wouldn't entertain this pair of selfish pricks as suitable parents.... God she talks like a bleeping idiot she really does... silly stuck up materialistic has been !!

The last two posts have hardly got any comments including her own... you're crap Nicola just face it .... crap 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Fopps “we just think we have so much to offer a child”
Chris
8A917F37-54B1-4A10-A27F-C8FD6161256E.png

Adoption board
“It’s a unanimous no”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Is anyone else thinking of congratulating her in new part time job for 2021? She must have a secret part time job that she goes to and hasn't told anyone about.

Because otherwise saying she has a job in my opinion is damn righted rude, ignorant and a big fat lie. She is bleeping clueless. SM is not her job. She would be sacked in a job as she would be technically slamming the door in the face of hundreds of customers everyday by blocking and deleting

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She's definitely had a few sherbets tonight. What a load of utter crap. She's basically answered questions about topics us Tattlers call her out on.
Part-time job my arse.
So in a normal week the boys go to nursery on a Thursday and a Friday. Mazza takes them on a Tuesday.
I'm sorry... I put my 2 in nursery because I had to.. I had a full-time job and I had no choice. We needed the money.
She's a joke! I never used to comment on her parenting skills but she really prefers her self-care routine over the boys. It's so obvious. Imagine not seeing your own children for 3 days and you don't work. Joke!

Reactions: 26
Honestly though imagine these 2 gremlins rocking up to an adoption panel (if they even made it that far) 😂😂
She really does chat tit doesn't she.... AS IF she'd consider taking on a troubled child/teenager ! Does she not realise if she can't photograph them.... splash them over SM and use them as cash cows ?????

She has some serious delusions of grandeur !!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She can answer her own made up questions to address things she doesn't like that she has heard or read about herself but actions speak louder than words and her actions speak volumes 🤥🤥🤥

why couldnt she just say no more children. no one would judge why say you’d adopt when you would t. It’s like she wants to sound like a real perfect person. I don’t want anymore kids not because I don’t want anymore I’m content.

She can’t answer a question without making Out she’s perfect. They nursery question just say they are 2 days a week as I find it too much or I feel nursery is good for them. Not they told us to do two days a week.

Their marriage wouldn’t survive the adoption process. My friends went through it and you had to divulge everything, discuss past relationships etc. Saying that she’s shared that already with YouTube she could just point them there!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cannot wait for them kids to be absolute twats shitting on her crushed velvet, pissing all over her PR samples, pouring her expensive potions down the bog and drawing on her tit covered designer sneaks. “TwiN maMa”

Reactions: 12
Oh god that true or false is SO CONTRIVED it’s ridiculous. I genuinely think she believes her own bullshit though

Also are we meant to believe people sent her the questions in? Because honestly love it’s bleeping clear as day you’ve done it yourself. Who in their right mind would bother to ask if you like being a mum?! Or do you argue with your husband.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Right, either someone from here sent in all the questions or she made up the questions herself as they read like everything we have ever discussed here! Maybe she has only had a boob job plastic surgery wise but she has definitely had lots of cosmetic procedures done ie lips. I think this is how she gets round saying she has only had her boobs done. And next time fopps you say you are a full time mum, which everyone is, you mean a stay at home mum, I'm calling you out as you have admitted this tit show is a part time job! The only reason she has admitted to the boys going twice a week is because someone here spotted her dropping them off on the extra day.
Editing to add...Adoption!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂 That will never happen fiona!! Adoption isn't all sunshine and flowers! I think she has a rose tinted glasses view of adoption!!
Not materialistic!!!! 😂 oh Fiona you really have brightened my day already!!!! Maybe she doesn't understand truly what the word means. You are nikki!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.