Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would the closest Asda to wellsbourne be the one in Leamington? How about you buy enough for the week fopps when you go so you don't need to go again! Or if you've run out of bread or milk just pop to the nearest corner shop, and I mean walk to it!! She has just gone to asda so she can do an asda haul!
Was thinking the same, nearest one has to be Leamington. So a good 20-30min drive, Lidl would be either Leamington or Stratford (so same distance again). And what’s most frustrating is there is a Sainsbury’s on the edge of Wellesbourne! A big one! Also a decent sized Co-op. No need to drive so far at all. She’s infuriating.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
1. How desperate is she that she's having to use her shopping at asda for content. Didn't she do a big vlog about her meal plan for the week? If she did that why has she needed to go shopping x3 this week.
At least she's not making it a family trip anymore

2. Has anyone ever seen those boy's🥴 play with the same toy twice?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would the closest Asda to wellsbourne be the one in Leamington? How about you buy enough for the week fopps when you go so you don't need to go again! Or if you've run out of bread or milk just pop to the nearest corner shop, and I mean walk to it!! She has just gone to asda so she can do an asda haul!
Yes Leamington is the closest to her.She has Sainsbury's & Co-op in walking distance from her! She just can't help herself can she, she just has her own set of rules 🖕duck you all rules 😘 And she has the cheek to post messages about sticking together and helping each other and being #kind

Was thinking the same, nearest one has to be Leamington. So a good 20-30min drive, Lidl would be either Leamington or Stratford (so same distance again). And what’s most frustrating is there is a Sainsbury’s on the edge of Wellesbourne! A big one! Also a decent sized Co-op. No need to drive so far at all. She’s infuriating.
Just saw this after posting SNAP the Stratford one is Asda Living and think that is closed at the moment.She really is infuriating😊
Sorry @Juniper I see you ment Lidl in Stratford :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Totally new here - I had a night doing nothing the other night and exhausted my other threads so needed someone new to hate watch! There was no recap so just winged it! II was going to ask which was the favourite twin, but I watched the Q&A with the kids, and it’s so obvious she prefers brownie over blondie. Am I right?!

Reactions: 6
Totally new here - I had a night doing nothing the other night and exhausted my other threads so needed someone new to hate watch! There was no recap so just winged it! II was going to ask which was the favourite twin, but I watched the Q&A with the kids, and it’s so obvious she prefers brownie over blondie. Am I right?!
Hi welcome to the thread. I found this one after joining the ptwm one.. I'm on this more now lol. She used to favour grayson (brown haired one) till lawson (blonde one) started talking more and grayson was a bit slower.

Reactions: 10
Hi welcome to the thread. I found this one after joining the ptwm one.. I'm on this more now lol. She used to favour grayson (brown haired one) till lawson (blonde one) started talking more and grayson was a bit slower.
What a lovely mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh duck off with your ass licking ... this isn't even her own game she's thought up she's poached from someone else 🙄🙄 and free jumpers... duck sake people need to get wise to this beggy... fake.... fraud.... she makes me sick she really does 😡😡😡

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Oh duck off with your ass licking ... this isn't even her own game she's thought up she's poached from someone else 🙄🙄 and free jumpers... duck sake people need to get wise to this beggy... fake.... fraud.... she makes me sick she really does 😡😡😡
It’s not even a post about a game it’s literally an ad 🙄🙄

"Recipe serves 4" What recipe there are no quantities at all!!!!!!!
The whole post makes no sense 🤪 They didn't have the salmon tonight, they had cheese on toast after their dinner last night, at some point she had the boys pizza, she drank one tit cocktail, red wine and loads of squash last night yet is feeling so so so hungover today! YOU ARE FULL OF tit NICOLA!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The whole post makes no sense 🤪 They didn't have the salmon tonight, they had cheese on toast after their dinner last night, at some point she had the boys pizza, she drank one tit cocktail, red wine and loads of squash last night yet is feeling so so so hungover today! YOU ARE FULL OF tit NICOLA!!!!!!!
That has to go on rate my plate...it looks one of the most vile meals I have ever seen yuck

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I first read her post and thought she meant red wine with squash in it and thought bleugh! Why bother!

• Haha
She would look down on people working in a supermarket. She thinks she’s waaaayyy above that she couldn’t possibly do a peasant job like that! She’s middle class don’t you know!!

(PS I totally do not think this at all I worked in Asda for years before I had my kids and loved it!!)
A couple of years ago I earned £500 a month working 13 hours a week as a customer advisor for M&s. Why wouldn't she do this. Bit of spends for her and the boys. Sure it's beneath her

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.