Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just lost one of my best friends to COVID and that's all she has to bleeping harp on about... she's a shallow bleep she really is.... using her boys again too 🙄🙄 button dick needs a serious word with his stupid wife 😡😡
Sending lots of love your way

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've just lost one of my best friends to COVID and that's all she has to bleeping harp on about... she's a shallow bleep she really is.... using her boys again too 🙄🙄 button dick needs a serious word with his stupid wife 😡😡
I am truly sorry for you loss 😞 sending you lots of Tattle hugs 💗💗💗💗

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All the cuts in that video where she preps the boys to repeat the answer she's given because they haven't actually got a clue what she's really asking
"What's daddy's job?"
Notice she didn't ask them what mummy's job is.
Just what her Instagram is. Wtf?!
bet they know all about Pepsi max cus mommy is an utter witch if she dosent have it for breakfast.....that and the lidl protein pots are her two favourite things...boy's 🙊 are way down the list!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder if Nikki is watching Married at First Sight and feeling sorry for Ines. Awful women tend to stick together.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wonder if Nikki is watching Married at First Sight and feeling sorry for Ines. Awful women tend to stick together.
Does anyone else see the resemblance between Fopps and Elizabeth (from Married At First Sight)? I’m not sure if it’s the constant pouting, the terrible hair extensions or the crazy eyes! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her Q&A is vile. Completely inappropriate and she needs to realise that talking at two isn’t a sign of how they will be in 10 or 20 years. I’ve met kids who can hold full conversations at 18 months and kids who haven’t said a word at 3. The boys both have good understanding but a lot is parroting and not unusual at all. I don’t think she has any experience with children at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry to hear this 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is so awful. She’s appalling. Has she no idea what’s going on in the world? Those boys are no more than performing monkeys. She should know better than to exploit them as she does. But her husband is equally to blame. @ChrisRyangolf needs to tell her to rein it in,get a life and grow up. I can’t even hate watch any more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Her Q&A is vile. Completely inappropriate and she needs to realise that talking at two isn’t a sign of how they will be in 10 or 20 years. I’ve met kids who can hold full conversations at 18 months and kids who haven’t said a word at 3. The boys both have good understanding but a lot is parroting and not unusual at all. I don’t think she has any experience with children at all.
Like the other day when Lawson said a dinosaurs was called Chris 🤣

My son is 2 and doesn’t talk so her videos always make me feel like tit anyway (we’re being referred to speech and language but our appointment is delayed because of covid...thanks Fopps)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow there are just no words to describe this prick. Having a melt down cos her favourite yoghurts aren’t in stock in the middle of a global pandemic. What kind of person does that?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel like messaging him and telling him what she’s doing and how she’s exploiting his sons. But he seems to be an ok chap. ( well apart from the apparent locker room drama !) But it’s not his fault I guess . However I’m fuming. And I know it’s ridiculous. I don’t even know those little boys but I hate the way she is totally exploiting them and shows no regard for their safety or wellbeing. Sorry. Rant over x

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Having a melt down because Lidl have “temporarily” stopped stocking (one of) her favourite yoghurts!!!! Imagine losing a friend to Covid or not knowing if and when your cancer treatment will be taking place!!!! bleeping third world problems in Prikki’s world 🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Having a melt down because Lidl have “temporarily” stopped stocking (one of) her favourite yoghurts!!!! Imagine losing a friend to Covid or not knowing if and when your cancer treatment will be taking place!!!! bleeping third world problems in Prikki’s world 🤬🤬
She has NO IDEA!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That q&a with those 2 little boys is the sadest thing I have seen on Instagram for a while. Those poor boys, she is so shallow. For starters they look so tired especially Lawson. Why have you taught your 2 year old boys your Instagram name, goes to show how much she must be on/talk about it. bleeping sad pathetic women. When asking the favourite animal Lawson says quack quack & poor Grayson says I like quack quack too & she just ignore the poor little boy even though he repeats it about 3 times. She is so focussed on getting Lawson to answer even though Grayson says the words clear prob because Lawson comes across like he doNt give a duck as you can see him edging to the sofa to get down. My little boy is just old than them & that video broke my heart & all those tears commenting saying aww so cute etc etc bunch of bellends
I came on to say exactly this. Did anyone watch the 5star programme last night about nursery for naughty children (or something similar)? It reminded me of Fopps. There was a mum on there who didn't/couldn't communicate with her son and as a result he hit out. If she isn't careful this will be hers. For the love of God stop ignoring them when they talk and engage with them!!!! Put the bloody phone down!!!!

So sorry. Thinking of you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am so terribly sorry for. Your loss x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Imagine being THAT dramatic about a bleeping yoghurt and tagging the company to whinge about it on your public platform. Embarrassing.

ALSO, biggest show off, attention seeking twit uploading that video of the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel like messaging him and telling him what she’s doing and how she’s exploiting his sons. But he seems to be an ok chap. ( well apart from the apparent locker room drama !) But it’s not his fault I guess . However I’m fuming. And I know it’s ridiculous. I don’t even know those little boys but I hate the way she is totally exploiting them and shows no regard for their safety or wellbeing. Sorry. Rant over x
Locker room drama? What gossip have I missed?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I couldn’t watch it as mine barely talk. they say the odd word. we can’t afford to shove them in nursery so I try my best but they are just happy babbling to each other and saying the odd word.

Reactions: 15
Those poor kids 😞 Performing monkeys. Zero privacy or choice in their lives being shared online.

I’ve been following this shitshow for years and keep thinking SURELY it’s got to all come crashing down soon?!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.