Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she's a witch..... at least their Daddy is down at their level engaging with them like a normal parent.....imagine if Lawson had tapped her face and said 'oompaloomppa mummy ' (because they are that advanced and so so could say that 🙄🙄🤣🤣) I doubt she'd be impressed if Chris uploaded that to his Insta 😔😡😡... she has zero respect for him she really doesn't.... taking the piss....
Next time he’ll be doing his best Kim Woodburn and shouting “adulterer”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God she's a witch..... at least their Daddy is down at their level engaging with them like a normal parent.....imagine if Lawson had tapped her face and said 'oompaloomppa mummy ' (because they are that advanced and so so could say that 🙄🙄🤣🤣) I doubt she'd be impressed if Chris uploaded that to his Insta 😔😡😡... she has zero respect for him she really doesn't.... taking the piss....
I am sorry for the loss of your friend ☹Xx

as for Fopps - why has she put a sunshine in Graysons face?When she hasn’t in the past? It’s hardly like it’s because of their privacy. 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Imagine being THAT dramatic about a bleeping yoghurt and tagging the company to whinge about it on your public platform. Embarrassing.

ALSO, biggest show off, attention seeking twit uploading that video of the kids.
Totally to deflect that she had sent them to nursery two days running so she could film "content"- can't wait to see what is so good that she had to put her "career" before the safety of her boy's 😉 . She's trained them very well for the QandA - a total manipulate and even got Lawson to mock his daddy .... horrific

Reactions: 17
She is so awful. She’s appalling. Has she no idea what’s going on in the world? Those boys are no more than performing monkeys. She should know better than to exploit them as she does. But her husband is equally to blame. @ChrisRyangolf needs to tell her to rein it in,get a life and grow up. I can’t even hate watch any more.
I don’t watch her, haven’t done so for many months.I read tattle to keep up with her antics.She us loathsome and vile.My friend has died of COVID, my 3 daughters are frontline workers,and I’m waiting for the vaccine whenever that maybe.It’s like Fopps is living in a parallel world, totally oblivious to what is going on outside her Ammazing life .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I am sorry for the loss of your friend ☹Xx

as for Fopps - why has she put a sunshine in Graysons face?When she hasn’t in the past? It’s hardly like it’s because of their privacy. 🥴
Thank you <3

I shared the pic and I put the sunshine over Grayson's face..... some of us have enough respect for his privacy unlike is poor excuse of a mother !!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That Q&A was boring as hell. They’re not any different really to any other 2 year old I don’t think. I’m sure that was well rehearsed and repeated until they got it right. It’s sad the way Lawton keeps looking at the camera. Wtf is wrong with that woman. Also Lawson looks tired bless him. They are literally performing monkeys like everyone has said and it’s sad she’s got nothing else in her so called career to offer.

• Heart
The boys look tired because she's wearing them out with constant activity and no down time to just be themselves. Their talking isn't that much better than any other toddler so doing that Q&A is just an attempt to make them seem "cleaver". So those who have kids that age who aren't saying much shouldn't worry too much until they're a bit older. Just keep interacting with and talking to your child.
As for their favourite songs being music by Souljah Boy and Gangnam Style, that's just sad. At that age you'd expect to hear them say something like Old McDonald or Humpty Dumpty not questionable hiphop music.
Also who listens to that tit now anyway?! She's like a grandma trying to be up with the latest lingo but still wearing a tweed skirt and scratchy woolly jumper and knee length tights that's rolling down. Hashtag Hasbeen!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think he story this morning staying that Lawson said Chris looks like a monkey is a really nasty thing to post. It just shows you what a horrible person she is!! I have mixed views on Chris but that was totally uncalled for to post that about him
Will she find it that funny when Lawson says the same to Grayson !!??

Plus don’t you think if he sees another child with sticky out ears he will say the same as she has encouraged it. Otherson has ears like his Dad !
Snap sorry I saw this after my previous post.

Reactions: 13
given that Grayson is no longer Faveson she probably will laugh if Lawson picks on him
Yes either that being the awful person she is or tell him off so he gets mixed messages :mad:

Or Grayson will copy Lawson because he saw Lawson getting all the attention for saying it and he will be off to the "naughty step" to count his "syns" ;):mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Wow. Just when you think she can't get any worse, she outdoes herself. The video of her robot kids is designed to make people think her sons are so advanced, therefore she must be an amazing mum. Screams insecurity that she posted it anywhere but to her mother and family. Something to prove eh? The monkey comment is not funny, I'd be embarrassed if my child said something a little cruel to anyone (I know he's not aware) let alone post it online? A classic bully. The more she reveals herself, the more followers she will lose. (n)
She's making up for lost time with them.....she didn't know she had to help them sit up and lied for months about them walking! Her attitude is See what a good mum I am my boy's 😊 can speak really well! Just waiting for the potty training now.....proper tit show I bet in every sense of the word but they will be great cus they understand social distancing and understood Christmas and Halloween! 😂😂😂

• Haha
I really don't think she has the patience or perseverance for potty training.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Absolutely HOWLING at her asking them what her Instagram name is.

‘What’s mummy’s name?’ ‘Narcissistic witch now duck off mummy’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Like the other day when Lawson said a dinosaurs was called Chris 🤣

My son is 2 and doesn’t talk so her videos always make me feel like tit anyway (we’re being referred to speech and language but our appointment is delayed because of covid...thanks Fopps)
My son had speech therapy as he was a late talker. He’s in his 20’s now and doesn’t shut up 😂. You have no reason to feel bad, all children are different. It will all work out 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
I just caved in.... watched it and did she actually just make them say mummy is fopperholic 😂
Its not even a word!!!
It's really not something she should be teaching 2 year olds to say. I'm sure the staff at nursery will be a lot of young girls who will know these meanings without googling 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
It's really not something she should be teaching 2 year olds to say. I'm sure the staff at nursery will be a lot of young girls who will know these meanings without googling 😂
I get the context in which you shared the last definition of FOP but anything which uses the N word whether ending 'ER' or 'GA' should be avoided. I hate that word being used by anyone especially those who say the latter is meant to take the sting out of the word. It's offensive in rap, hiphop, slang and in every other manner of usage.

Reactions: 7
4 different definitions of Fopp and all of them highly derogatory !! She really didn't give that 'Insta name' much thought did she !! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
I get the context in which you shared the last definition of FOP but anything which uses the N word whether ending 'ER' or 'GA' should be avoided. I hate that word being used by anyone especially those who say the latter is meant to take the sting out of the word. It's offensive in rap, hiphop, slang and in every other manner of usage.
Im not sure how to respond to that other than to say it wasnt posted to cause offence to you or anyone else. I apologise profusely as it certainly wasn't meant too. It was simply a screenshot off urban dictionary and not my thoughts, text or language I would personally use.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.