Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Wotsit I didn't take it as if that's what you were doing. 🙂🤗 Its usage on anything including as an Urban Dictionary definition is not the best even when illustrating a point. Sharing it innocently means that you were not aware that it could be construed as offensive. I was just highlighting it should be avoided whether it shows up in any form. That's why I mentioned it being horrible even when used in rap and hiphop by Black people. Most rap songs that use it show negative stereotypes anyway, so steering clear of it, is generally the better option. No self respecting Black person uses that word on purpose. Just wanted to clarify.

Reactions: 8
Just shows what an out and out chav she is. No class, no decorum. She can go rent a RR, buy all the designer trainers and £300 dresses she wants, she will always be a rough arsed bint. I would say a hot mess but she's not even hot - she's just a mess 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't believe she thought it was funny he said that to Chris and laughed. Woukd she laugh if he said it to another child at nursery or school. She's such a witch. Should be teaching them kindness

How the hell has Grays on got to the point where he can get out of his cot and onto the changing table. Wtf. They aren't babies anymore they are toddlers. Obviously they aren't tired when put to bed

Reactions: 18
New post with the hamster.
Grayson got out of his cot and onto the changing table. But she is still not ready to accept that it might be time to put the boys in beds!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
It's absolutely disgusting her post. They are clearly too big for cots if climbing out but they're not ready for cots. She knows what they'll do. Yes love all kids do it for a few nights then they settle down. So lazy

She needs to put them in a bed, as soon as they start climbing out they should be put in a bed. All mine went in at 18 months cause they would climb.. she lucky they have lasted this long. Why do they need to share a room is that a twin thing? I hate my kids sharing they disturb each other. Doesn't she have a 4 bed house?

Reactions: 20
They are definitely ready for beds, it's Fiona that isn't ready for them to be in beds!!

• Haha
I’m hoping everyone in the comments tells her the boys need to go into beds!
When they can climb out they are safer in a bed than a cot where they can climb out.

Reactions: 16
So she's asking a question about the boy's 😏 then posts a picture of herself (which has been overly photoshopped)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone’s put natural beauty in the comments 🤣🤣 funniest thing I’ve ever read 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m hoping everyone in the comments tells her the boys need to go into beds!
When they can climb out they are safer in a bed than a cot where they can climb out.
there's already a few saying time for beds!! She won't listen though!

Someone’s put natural beauty in the comments 🤣🤣 funniest thing I’ve ever read 🤣🤣
they should have gone to Specsavers!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's absolutely disgusting her post. They are clearly too big for cots if climbing out but they're not ready for cots. She knows what they'll do. Yes love all kids do it for a few nights then they settle down. So lazy
I bet you any money she doesn’t know this. Similar to when she didn’t know she had to help them learn to sit up.

Reactions: 13
Kinda funny she posted looking for a solution to avoid putting them in beds and everyone in the comments is saying it’s time to put Grayson in a bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.