Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before, I would love to be a fly on the wall when she starts toilet training. I’m not the most laid back person myself and I did find it quite difficult both times even though I got lucky and mine both trained not long after their second birthdays and within a week or so. One time I took my eye of the little one for two minutes to make a snack for the older one and in the time it took to grab a banana and a drink for him she had pooed on the carpet 🤣🤣🤣 I saw the funny side and gently reminded her poos went in the potty too but I can’t imagine Fopps could handle that. She’s such a control freak she’ll try to have them peeing and pooing on schedule. It’ll hit her even harder when they pee the bed or get up however many times a night for the loo! I hope they start causing mayhem at bedtime, take hours to settle and wake in the night causing her to binge eat chocolate for energy 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She has made a rod for her own back. Restricting those boys all their lives. Blasting them with white noise and strapping them into sleeping bags until she could get away with it no longer. I doubt she allows them in her bedroom, dressing room or lounge (aka the home gym). My dog has more freedom than her boys. Try cuddling them and soothing them. They are not robots

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion

Fopperholic #67 part time work? What could it be...Eating yogurt & getting stuff for free?!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’ve said it before, I would love to be a fly on the wall when she starts toilet training. I’m not the most laid back person myself and I did find it quite difficult both times even though I got lucky and mine both trained not long after their second birthdays and within a week or so. One time I took my eye of the little one for two minutes to make a snack for the older one and in the time it took to grab a banana and a drink for him she had pooed on the carpet 🤣🤣🤣 I saw the funny side and gently reminded her poos went in the potty too but I can’t imagine Fopps could handle that. She’s such a control freak she’ll try to have them peeing and pooing on schedule. It’ll hit her even harder when they pee the bed or get up however many times a night for the loo! I hope they start causing mayhem at bedtime, take hours to settle and wake in the night causing her to binge eat chocolate for energy 😉
She might regret not giving up her dressing room or ironing pile room to give them their own bedrooms when she wakes one up while changing the wet sheets of the other! The reality of parenting twins, TWO babies you know, is about to hit her hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh My God - what is wrong with these people? Flopps is so desperate to not have to parent she’s jumped on this post. Cue the boy’s 🙄 having dinner (??) at 3.30 in the afternoon , followed by bedtime routine and locked in their room at 5pm (4.45 corrected) for the next 14 hours 😳
I can imagine her face lighting up when she read the comment from someone saying her kids slept 5pm-7pm, she’ll be desperate for that. We have quite a late bedtime (8.30 ish but it can take 30 minutes to settle them both, sometimes longer) but my other half doesn’t get home from work til 6.30 so by the time he has dinner he only gets an hour or so with the kids before bed. If my kids slept 5pm-7am he would only see them awake at the weekend!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
55E10C7B-2E23-4699-A469-A53A5026ACB1.png

She looks like she has pink eye! Also she must be gutted with her eye lids. Like scrunched up carrier bags. Why a pic of herself when she’s managing on about the beds. Has she shown them? She’s full of total tit. I don’t believe half of what she says.

She’ll be asking nursery to put the twins in their pjs so she can put them straight to bed the second they walk in the door. She’s all for herself! Vile woman

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Sorry if someone else said this but a gro clock? They’re bleeping two! They’ll see a nice lit up picture, they will have no idea that a moon and stars means sleep and a sun means they can get up. No matter how many times she makes them parrot it back. What a knob jockey!

Edited to say I think she’s wearing pink eyeshadow to highlight how ‘tired’ she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 395954
She looks like she has pink eye! Also she must be gutted with her eye lids. Like scrunched up carrier bags. Why a pic of herself when she’s managing on about the beds. Has she shown them? She’s full of total tit. I don’t believe half of what she says.

She’ll be asking nursery to put the twins in their pjs so she can put them straight to bed the second they walk in the door. She’s all for herself! Vile woman
That close up! Staring straight at me when I opened my phone. Nearly dropped my phone scared me half to death 🤣🤣 what a sight! The eyes it’s all in the eyes x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 395954

She honestly made me shudder in that pic! Those two boy's must be pretty scared of her - she looks soooo cold and bitchy. The real Nicola just shines through, eyes are the window to the soul and hers look dead!

But I have to lol at the airbrush technique she's done all over her face. Zero wrinkles, no pores, no actual skin texture like a normal person, looks like a sex doll. But she's left her eyelids? She's tried to smooth over the left one but looks like she couldn't be bothered to finish it (sounds about right and part and parcel of all her content, an air of can't be arsed in most posts!)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she always have to announce when she's having her period? We don't need to know, Fopps!

Reactions: 19
I've not done one of these in about 50 something threads so here goes:

Fopperholic #67: Assault courses, makaton, big boy beds... duck it I'm done!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 395954

That is creepy as hell 😳

She just absolutely adores herself. Everything that happens around her she just relates it back to her feelings, her face, her life and no-one else is allowed to take centre stage away from her. Not even her own sons.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh My God - what is wrong with these people? Flopps is so desperate to not have to parent she’s jumped on this post. Cue the boy’s 🙄 having dinner (??) at 3.30 in the afternoon , followed by bedtime routine and locked in their room at 5pm (4.45 corrected) for the next 14 hours 😳
I think it’s cruel putting kids to bed at 5pm......sounds a little more like selfish reasons for doing it! This is ridiculous.....dinner at 4 and then see ya later kiddos. This would suit selfish Nikki though having MORE time to herself 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 25
So Lawson’s bed is right next to a frigging radiator! For fucks sake Fopps.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.