Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So why is a banana synned when it’s mashed up, but broccoli isn’t synned when it’s “blitzed”. How does a banana gain syns when you don’t have to chew it, but broccoli doesn’t?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
so she's put them in beds and moaned they fall out....is she for real? she made them bed guards from towels...effing towels...she's such a prick...a thick prick! and of course she uses the opportunity to add a heavily filtered picture of what she wished she looked like, what an actual twit she is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
4 people have asked, on Facebook, what zoats are. She has replied to one and given this response! 😂
That's not what they asked - she's a bleeping dick head she really is ! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Zoats sound and look rank but I will say that finely grated carrot in porridge is really nice ...... honest !!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She says see my stories for some pics? Pics of what?

to be fair to her at least she’s being honest for once. She always did boast how great sleepers they were, maybe that’s cause she they had no other choice and now they do!

Reactions: 15
That's not what they asked - she's a bleeping dick head she really is ! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Zoats sound and look rank but I will say that finely grated carrot in porridge is really nice ...... honest !!
"Hi Fopps, can you let me know the recipe for Zoats?"

"Hi HONEY, yes I know I look 25, thanks darlin xxxx I am a size 8 sized down"

"Thanks Fopps, that's great to hear, but the recipe?"

"The recipe for success is eggs of the hard boiled variety, zipped away in your bag for snacks honey xxxx"

"And the zoats, what are they?"

"😘😘😘😘 xxxx"

"Unfollowed"

*buys 100 more bots*

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I don’t know why I’m posting this.In sitting on my bed crying.My son has to isolated ( he’s in the police) My 3 daughters are frontline workers.Grandchildren I am not able to see , I’ve been keeping myself safe or try to , since last March..A friend has died of COVID, I feel nothing but despair.I don’t recognise myself from a year ago.From being sociable and outgoing to a shell of my former self.Fopps , , my loathing for her just increases daily.Sorry for burdening you,and I know there are so many having to deal with so much more x
Hey don’t apologise , better to share these things and you’re amongst like minded people! Keep talking 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I agree, during my sw days I had baked oats with grated carrot in and enjoyed them.

Reactions: 7
Her face looks so weird in the latest post. Filtered to high heaven and looks like she’s make out of play doh 😖

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but what the actual f is that ‘zoats’ thing 🤮
you grate a courgette into hot oats. basically it's a low calorie and low carb volume addition to that meal. I think the slimming world berks got it off proper body builders. courgette can adopt flavours so if u add sweetener or cinnamon I think the idea is you get a huge bowl of oats for no extra syns
its the same tit as when they cheat couscous for overnight oats so you can trough more carbs later and get in another healthy extra

if you have no come across her sweet omelettes that truly is terrifying. sorry I hate slimming world with a passion. its so disordered and full of fake foods. anything you need to learn to cheat isn't healthy or sustainable IMHO

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s literally fuming that she’s had to put them into beds and they’ve been up and down 🤣 but it’s fine I’m fine everything is fineeeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t know why I’m posting this.In sitting on my bed crying.My son has to isolated ( he’s in the police) My 3 daughters are frontline workers.Grandchildren I am not able to see , I’ve been keeping myself safe or try to , since last March..A friend has died of COVID, I feel nothing but despair.I don’t recognise myself from a year ago.From being sociable and outgoing to a shell of my former self.Fopps , , my loathing for her just increases daily.Sorry for burdening you,and I know there are so many having to deal with so much more x
Oh no I’m sorry to hear that 😞 sending you lots of love xx

I’m sorry but what the actual f is that ‘zoats’ thing 🤮
bleeping disgusting that’s what

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gather no one told her about bed guards 🙄 give your mate swfeebs a call Fopps, she knows all about them.

Am I am a terrible person for laughing that the boys didn’t settle? Not at G falling and really hope he didn’t hurt himself but she’s bragged for 2.5 years now about how well they slept (for 16 hours a day At times) so I feel it’s only right that she has some tough nights 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Omg has she photoshopped the ‘not today’ onto that mug? 🤣🤣🤣

I am feeling SO bleeping SMUG right now that my daughter who is 3 weeks younger than the boy’s settled into her big girl bed over Christmas absolutely fine hasn’t got out of it ONCE and sleeps right though doesn’t even get out in the morning she shouts us to get her

soz fopps!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.