Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they boys have only been in beds for 2/3 nights and they haven't been perfect ?! She is so bloody impatient......

1. Wonder who turned the cots into beds - can't see Button Knob being much of a handyman !
2. Why do they not have bedguards ? Surely she should of researched that plus she's got PRIME on short cut sooooo ?!
3. Of course they are going to get out.... if you don't want them coming into your room use a stair gate on the door
4. You're an early riser - 5.30am can't be much earlier for you ?
5. She'll be freaking out if she can't settle them and even if they start off OK they know they can get out as they get older they might be a pair of little feckers and just egg each other on to get out and play
6. Once the lighter nights come back they so won't want to go to bed before 7pm - I had a neighbour knock my door once.... my youngest son was up on the window ledge waving at people in the street hahaha little tit !!
7. Do they not realise they are cutting into her Netflix time ?
8. What the duck is a gro clock
9. Can't wait for them to start potty training - she'll be freaking out at them pissing the bed.... nothing worse than midnight check and you're stripping down beds !
10.... She's such a controlling/whiney witch !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
bring on the potty training, here's to them shitting and pissing all over her "perfect" insta life ;) aim good boys, aim good!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No she looks like she’s been embalmed on that photo

Also I notice how she’s wrote ‘period week’ not star week

HI NICOLA!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Omg has she photoshopped the ‘not today’ onto that mug? 🤣🤣🤣

I am feeling SO bleeping SMUG right now that my daughter who is 3 weeks younger than the boy’s settled into her big girl bed over Christmas absolutely fine hasn’t got out of it ONCE and sleeps right though doesn’t even get out in the morning she shouts us to get her

soz fopps!
same! my twins went into toddler beds just turned two and settled really well, they used to lay over each other (super cute) as we pushed them together and put actual bed rails on the outer sides, her boys have been caged up so long in their cots they're enjoying freedom

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s filtered and smoothed the fook out of that selfie but forgot about the wrinkly eyelids 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
same! my twins went into toddler beds just turned two and settled really well, they used to lay over each other (super cute) as we pushed them together and put actual bed rails on the outer sides, her boys have been caged up so long in their cots they're enjoying freedom
Chelsea has done that with her boys because they were separate and she kept finding them in bed with each other and then I think when Matt was poorly to give him more space in the bed (can you imagine Fopps doing that?!!) she had a mattress on the floor in with the boys....... I also notice Chelsea has one who is now dry and the other one not.... can you imagine if Nicola's perfect boys don't both potty train together ?!! She'll be freaking out at that too.... (can't wait!!) :rolleyes: 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Bloody hell Fiona they have been in beds for what, 2 nights,3 at most! It will take time, you can't just expect them to sleep all night when it's probably exciting for them to be able to get out of the bed. And I thought she was an early riser so what does she it matter if they get up early and come into your room?

Reactions: 19
Omg has she photoshopped the ‘not today’ onto that mug? 🤣🤣🤣

I am feeling SO bleeping SMUG right now that my daughter who is 3 weeks younger than the boy’s settled into her big girl bed over Christmas absolutely fine hasn’t got out of it ONCE and sleeps right though doesn’t even get out in the morning she shouts us to get her

soz fopps!
I was wetting myself laughing! Drinking a cup of tea after spending 40 minutes setting my little one (nearly 3) into bed. However he also doesn’t get out and I know unless he shouts out in the night he will stay in his bed until I go in in the morning to get him ready for nursery 🤣. It’s made my night that post!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why has she made her eyes look like she has some sort of infection. Here she is again saying how busy she is with her part time job that isn't a job!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh and Chris working full-time and her part-time from home......and the boys at Nursery 2 days (and I'm sure still Mazzas!)..... Imagine if she had to get up and get out the house every morning for 8ish to do a real job..... or they were key workers ? She's so privileged it's unbelievable.... silly witch !

Reactions: 28
Chelsea has done that with her boys because they were separate and she kept finding them in bed with each other and then I think when Matt was poorly to give him more space in the bed (can you imagine Fopps doing that?!!) she had a mattress on the floor in with the boys....... I also notice Chelsea has one who is now dry and the other one not.... can you imagine if Nicola's perfect boys don't both potty train together ?!! She'll be freaking out at that too.... (can't wait!!) :rolleyes: 😂 😂
haha she'll be fewming! ;) I had one trained a whole two months before the other, who cares? they're ready when they're ready. We all know Fopps will make out they understand it and were uhmazing at it as she fishes turds out of her knock off trainers and wipes pee puddles up off the rug

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder if the favourite twin will change if one trains earlier than the other.

• Haha
Thread -

#67 the boy’s are in beds but won’t sleep through the night, over filters her face, oh what a sight!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So they boys have only been in beds for 2/3 nights and they haven't been perfect ?! She is so bloody impatient......

1. Wonder who turned the cots into beds - can't see Button Knob being much of a handyman !
2. Why do they not have bedguards ? Surely she should of researched that plus she's got PRIME on short cut sooooo ?!
3. Of course they are going to get out.... if you don't want them coming into your room use a stair gate on the door
4. You're an early riser - 5.30am can't be much earlier for you ?
5. She'll be freaking out if she can't settle them and even if they start off OK they know they can get out as they get older they might be a pair of little feckers and just egg each other on to get out and play
6. Once the lighter nights come back they so won't want to go to bed before 7pm - I had a neighbour knock my door once.... my youngest son was up on the window ledge waving at people in the street hahaha little tit !!
7. Do they not realise they are cutting into her Netflix time ?
8. What the duck is a gro clock
9. Can't wait for them to start potty training - she'll be freaking out at them pissing the bed.... nothing worse than midnight check and you're stripping down beds !
10.... She's such a controlling/whiney witch !
Mrs Perfects world isn't sounding so perfect right now 🤣🤣 Shes unbelievable controlling!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion:

Fopperholic #67: “no one understands my really hard job”, says Fopperholic the tragic knob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Someone has to ask what her part time job is!! Posting shite ads that would take (a normal person) about 20 mins to create is not work!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.