Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ 🤦‍♀️

what a perfect little step up on to the windowsill. Or lovely corner to bang his head on. Or hot metal surface to burn himself on.

858E87C5-C934-49AE-BD04-39F5D8F9403C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Defensive much?!?!
Wow! Fopperholic puts her whole life on the gram so if people want to ask her something she should answer shouldn't she? Last week she freely had a full on true/false session going on - obviously they were mostly sent by herself and M Mc Donnell and then she told us about hers and Chris's argument- all personal info! Honestly her sheep get so offended for her! Thought nothing was out of bounds for Fopps! She still won't address the squint issue but continue to bang on and on about her 3 in 5 claim to fame! 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And it looks like there is something pushed up against the end of greysons bed too, maybe a chest of drawers? If the room is too small fopps, swap them into the bigger room you said you had, I assume the spare room!!
Sorry pile of ironing in there.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ 🤦‍♀️

what a perfect little step up on to the windowsill. Or lovely corner to bang his head on. Or hot metal surface to burn himself on.

View attachment 396331
Why can't she get rid of that massive chair, and move the changing table and have the boys bed on the wall the table is on, better still give them a bigger Room so that they can have toys and books in their safe room. What kind of parents don't let children have toys and books in their bedrooms. Whether they have a playroom or not.

5pm bedtime is just asking them to wake her up hours and hours earlier... That's obvious to anyone...what an idiot she is

They probably need a later bedtime like 7:30 not earlier at 5pm. She really doesn't want those boys does she. Out of her house all day and shut upstairs all evening and night

So gonna weigh in on the squint...

My eldest looked like he had one in photos when he was younger (around 1) we were concerned so we took him to get it looked at. They did all the eye checks and tests etc We were basically told that this can happen in some babies/young children because they have to grow into their face or something. It was to do with the skin around the eyes and it can give the appearance of a squint or turn in photos especially. really bizarre how they explained it but made sense. There was nothing wrong with him. They still gave him a check up 6 months later but he never had a patch or anything and he's 6 now with no eye issues...

She should still get it looked at because you never know.

Reactions: 16
Wow! Fopperholic puts her whole life on the gram so if people want to ask her something she should answer shouldn't she? Last week she freely had a full on true/false session going on - obviously they were mostly sent by herself and M Mc Donnell and then she told us about hers and Chris's argument- all personal info! Honestly her sheep get so offended for her! Thought nothing was out of bounds for Fopps! She still won't address the squint issue but continue to bang on and on about her 3 in 5 claim to fame! 😐
Edited to add....she has her period this week... dosent get more personal than that!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So this is apparently her “part time job” the spelling on her stories is shocking! And the trip to Brussell’s (think she means Brussel’s) looks ahhmmmmaaaazzziiiinnnngggg 😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the boys are definitely testing her now. They're no longer babies that she can control. The next 6 months will be her most difficult and to think she has limited help too! Karma much.
Those boys will be little terrors and because they're twins they will send her crazy! Hate to say it but she could probably cope better if she was a good 10 years younger. Let the sh'tshow begin 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So this is apparently her “part time job” the spelling on her stories is shocking! And the trip to Brussell’s (think she means Brussel’s) looks ahhmmmmaaaazzziiiinnnngggg 😂🤣🤣
is there meant to be something on that story? Like a photo Fiona or a video?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am absolutely staggered that she has their beds like that and next to a window/radiator

I honestly don't think she has a clue about being a parent.

Reactions: 16
I am absolutely staggered that she has their beds like that and next to a window/radiator

I honestly don't think she has a clue about being a parent.
That room is far too small for two, she is lucky she is using cot beds at the minute, no way would two full sized single beds fit in there,plus chest of drawers etc. There are no toys etc and it looks so cramped. Those kids will be in the window before long, having climbed on the radiator to do so. The little boy opposite me used to do it and he would be stood up in the window, naked, showing the whole street everything. His mum was mortified when I told her, she moved his bed away from the radiator/window asap!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just give them a bigger bloody room Fopps. My little girl is nearly 14 months and I'm already planning how I can decorate our middle room (which is a double) to suit her when she goes from her cot to a bed. She currently has the smallest box room, which can fit a single bed and maybe one piece of furniture and that's it. As I don't want her to feel cramped I'm sacrificing our guest bedroom (not like anyone ever bloody stays over) so she can have a nice big room.

Reactions: 20
And it looks like there is something pushed up against the end of greysons bed too, maybe a chest of drawers? If the room is too small fopps, swap them into the bigger room you said you had, I assume the spare room!!
editing to add photo
That will be the dressing table he climbed on! Thick as mince is fopps. Climbing and falling hazards galore x

Reactions: 11
she'll have bed guards gifted, she'll have sent beggy emails to companies asking for all things like that in exchange for uh-mazing and so so so good content on her channel. Bloody disgusted at the way the bed is up against a radiator, it's an accident waiting to happen, who pushes the bed against it like that and thinks it's acceptable?? only someone who has an oven in their dining room!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.