Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her preferred twin (at the time) needed to have her favourite name by the looks 😳 She's pathetic
Yes 💯. Grayson was the favourite for sure! He got the best name and best cot position in the bedroom too. She can deny it all she wants but it was blatant from the onset. How things have changed because Lawson is a little more advanced and I now think much cuter too. Grayson hasn't blossomed like Lawson so he's not shown as often. This is Nikki's mindset. Soooooo shallow... Terrible. She should feel ashamed tbh. 😕

I popped on her video tonight and my hubby said "jeez who's that? Do you think she's had work done to her face? "(being sarcastic) He then said "Mick Jagger"
But she's not had her lips done at all!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Under the goal section on the top of her weekly plan it says "Stick to the plan", although she's spoken in the past about not thinking of it being "on plan" or "off plan".

Reactions: 13
Her preferred twin (at the time) needed to have her favourite name by the looks 😳 She's pathetic
Her favouritism between boys depended who was more advanced at the time ,It seems now Lawson is Faverson at present.Otherson is trying to catch up .Tragic really

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I have no plans to watch this video but how much useful information can you really get across in 6 minutes. If I was going to watch a you tube video on a subject I would expect it to be at least 20 minutes long

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Love Nikki trying to get all arty with her photos and still fails. Anyone else think the rice is on the plate sis he can bin it and just eat the curry?

She is so trying to ripe the newbie SW peeps in with her magazines and cook boobs. They’re all slimming world. Not like she’s got any Joe Wicks are anything. She will now to prove a point x
“Cook boobs” wins the thread for me 😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her favouritism between boys depended who was more advanced at the time ,It seems now Lawson is Faverson at present.Otherson is trying to catch up .Tragic really
She liked grayson from birth because she thought he was cuter and had hair. Lawson wasn't a very bonny baby and was bald like uncle fester bless him so she wasn't arsed. I may burn in hell but I don't think any of them were bonny at all. They're still not in my eyes, just average little boys. But when Grayson turned into a whiney moaning one and Lawson was a more chilled out child who could parrot what she wanted more easily, that's when I think the switch took place. She only shows grayson when he's not whinging and crying, which isn't often by the looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’d be ok with these swipe ups if she did a screenshot before the link showing all these people asking for the link. Total fraud!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She liked grayson from birth because she thought he was cuter and had hair. Lawson wasn't a very bonny baby and was bald like uncle fester bless him so she wasn't arsed. I may burn in hell but I don't think any of them were bonny at all. They're still not in my eyes, just average little boys. But when Grayson turned into a whiney moaning one and Lawson was a more chilled out child who could parrot what she wanted more easily, that's when I think the switch took place. She only shows grayson when he's not whinging and crying, which isn't often by the looks.
And she uses filters on the twins all the time, especially the one that makes Lawson's eyes very blue. I agree with you, they are average looking kids, but to her, their mother, they should be the most beautiful children in the world because every mum thinks that about their kids. She's so shallow, she alters and filters every single aspect of her life in an attempt to appear perfect. The way she favours Lawson is sad to witness, but she believes he looks like her, and she's a narcissist so obviously she going to prefer him, she refers to him as her beautiful blue eyed boy and bristles with anger if anyone dares say Lawson looks like Chris.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And she uses filters on the twins all the time, especially the one that makes Lawson's eyes very blue. I agree with you, they are average looking kids, but to her, their mother, they should be the most beautiful children in the world because every mum thinks that about their kids. She's so shallow, she alters and filters every single aspect of her life in an attempt to appear perfect. The way she favours Lawson is sad to witness, but she believes he looks like her, and she's a narcissist so obviously she going to prefer him, she refers to him as her beautiful blue eyed boy and bristles with anger if anyone dares say Lawson looks like Chris.
This is spot on.... I'm having a big sort out of my family photos... no mobile or fb when mine were babies so all printed out on actual photos... my kids were all blonde haired and blue eyed... and beautiful... absolutely no filter needed... my grandson has the biggest most stunning blue eyes and his mummy never puts a filter on him... no child needs a filter she is a disgrace to do that....

I actually think Lawson does look like Chris.... apart from the blue eyes.... they are nice little boys but nothing outstanding... though she should think BOTH are perfect to her but sadly that's not how it comes across

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That is what children do Fopps!!!!! Just leave them to it and tidy up later.
Also if you've burnt your arse on the radiator think how it's going to hurt your twins when they copy you and hide there as well 🙄😕

Reactions: 18
She used a filter on a bottle of suntan lotion so of course this dumb witch will filter her kids 😂
I won’t forget the filter that made them look like Victorian ghosts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She used a filter on a bottle of suntan lotion so of course this dumb witch will filter her kids 😂
I won’t forget the filter that made them look like Victorian ghosts 😂
The one in Florida was the best when Lawson got tangoed!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
why did they take them to disneyland when they look like they wont be able to really appreciate being there due to their age?

ETA - Lawson does look tangoed as well :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OMG, I Forgot how tit those photos were! 😂Trekking half way across the world just as a pandemic broke out to get the worst pictures of herself and her precious twins, that’s TWO children, who won’t remember anything about it. Absolute fucktard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.