Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're the same with my FiL, we feel like he is struggling a little bit too mentally so we check in on him with a phone call everyday and wish we could see him in our house/ his house but with my husband being a key worker it just isn't worth the risk.
Ugh, it’s so sad isn’t it. My Mum also suffers from terrible depression, so not an easy decision to make, but as sad and hard as it is, it’s the right one. She also works at a major supermarket, I might add.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but she said earlier what the boys had and now their pudding "but they had yoghurt and fruit for lunch"

WHY are you justifying what they eat they are CHILDREN. Absolute lunatic. Give them a sandwich for lunch with some fruit as well. Madness.

Reactions: 21
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but she said earlier what the boys had and now their pudding "but they had yoghurt and fruit for lunch"

WHY are you justifying what they eat they are CHILDREN. Absolute lunatic. Give them a sandwich for lunch with some fruit as well. Madness.
Got to stick to the SW plan and keep within their daily syns

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Think that’s the first she’s ever shown us the boys using that swing slide set they got for their birthday, 4 months ago.

I remember her getting a few questions about how they’d managed to anchor it in artificial grass and she never answered...safety first as always with those two🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Looks like she's had her purse out again buying follows as seems to have gained around 150 in the past week... can't be her UHMAZING content that's got the followers in as her comments/engagement is shocking on most posts !

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Other son’s squint is looking very pronounced today.Fopps won’t acknowledge any perceived imperfections in her perfect Ammazing life

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The thing is you can correct a squint before I think its the age of 7 (might be wrong) My son had one and they started treatment with patches etc at the age of 4. Hes 14 now he does have to wear glasses but doesn't have a squint.

Reactions: 12
The thing is you can correct a squint before I think its the age of 7 (might be wrong) My son had one and they started treatment with patches etc at the age of 4. Hes 14 now he does have to wear glasses but doesn't have a squint.
Yeah mine had patches from around 3 but had to have an operation when he was 4 as he just wouldn’t wear them for long enough and it was really bad. He’s 7 now but it does go wonky some days when he’s tired and he never wears his glasses so I think there may have to be another operation. Her life is far too perfect for there to be any problems with her precious longed for TWO babies though.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Other son’s squint is looking very pronounced today.Fopps won’t acknowledge any perceived imperfections in her perfect Ammazing life
I think this is partly the reason why she shows Lawson more than Grayson as she doesn’t want anyone to notice it. She is very careful with how she catches him in videos some days & I always think this is the reason why

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It’s been in the local paper today about the people that have been fined in Warwickshire for breaking the rules, I really hope she gets caught!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She might not have a choice now. I think further restrictions will be LAW and if she breaks them she could be arrested and fined. This is so serious now surely she should want to stay away from her family to protect them? Time will tell. I think nurseries closing will break her tbh. No Mazza, no nursery just Mummy and Daddy having to parent THEIR children. Shock 😮
This will be our entertainment if she’s grounded. Probably never been grounded in her life. Spoilt witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What sort of sad act has a framed photo of themselves with the owner of their old job in their house 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
What sort of sad act has a framed photo of themselves with the owner of their old job in their house 😂😂
OMG good spot. She worked there for nearly 20 years and only met her a handful of times as well. So much for being the star of the show she thinks she is. Also her eyes are so wrinkled! That must be off the dodgy filter surely?!

Reactions: 11
OMG good spot. She worked there for nearly 20 years and only met her a handful of times as well. So much for being the star of the show she thinks she is. Also her eyes are so wrinkled! That must be off the dodgy filter surely?!
She looks so much better before she started messing with her face!

Reactions: 9
Jesus wept madge.... for a millionaire you look a right state 😄😱

She is the ultimate sad sack she just can't let it go I cringe so hard for her 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.