Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skipped to the bit where she said too many eggs in one day. Really you have too many eggs and protein never. Not going to watch anymore it's boring she does these videos every Jan

Reactions: 8
That picture of the boy’s on the video thumbnail looks like she has the names above the wrong baby!
She actually did switch their names!! She denies it but she did! I think Chris posted this pic before with the names blacked out..... And here is the photo again with the proof well spotted 😄 top tattler 🙌

Reactions: 17
Who's taking one for the team and watching?

I flicked through it.
I wasn't wrong. .
Omelette, banana Pancakes, wheat bran cake and keeeen waaa and tuna all making the list. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I love at the top she's written "try new things"
And then doesn't.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s so sad that she never seems to eat with those boys. We prob eat once a week after the kids go bed & that’s usual because it’s something they won’t eat. I’m sure she even says she doesn’t have brekkie or lunch with them

Reactions: 13
Skimmed most of it but did land on the bit when she forgets to edit herself fluffing her words about writing down the menu page numbers so she says it twice 😆

Also...why is her dinner on a blanket?
probably not even her picture, I'm sure she has used other people's pictures of their meals and passed them off as her own before??!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She actually did switch their names!! She denies it but she did! I think Chris posted this pic before with the names blacked out..... And here is the photo again with the proof well spotted 😄 top tattler 🙌
It's still on her insta if you go back to their birth. Omg why did she switch their names?

Reactions: 10
Skimmed most of it but did land on the bit when she forgets to edit herself fluffing her words about writing down the menu page numbers so she says it twice 😆

Also...why is her dinner on a blanket?
She bought a set of backdrops from a company to try and so make the photos more stylish.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why has she posted 4 pretty much identical pics of that curry?
Wouldn't surprise me if the meals she posts aren't actually eaten. Maybe she cooks them up and photographs them on her busy stressful work days when her two babies go to essential nursery, then chucks them in the bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it’s the throw from the lounge but has a filter on it so looks a different colour!

• Haha
Love Nikki trying to get all arty with her photos and still fails. Anyone else think the rice is on the plate sis he can bin it and just eat the curry?

She is so trying to ripe the newbie SW peeps in with her magazines and cook boobs. They’re all slimming world. Not like she’s got any Joe Wicks are anything. She will now to prove a point x

This woman needs to make up her mind... the other day we had a lecture about how diets don't work... now this utter tripe with her meal planning from DIET books 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My son has just been on my phone snd goes what’s this... and drags out the voice note Nikki sent 🤣 it must have saved in my downloads 😂 I was like oh just something my friend sent me! 🤣 bloody Nicola gets everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.