Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nevermind weighing yourself when your babies are 6 weeks. I'm still trying to lose the baby weight and my daughter is 23 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Honestly, 6 weeks post partum and she’s banging on about weight loss... when I was 6 weeks post partum I genuinely couldn’t have given two solitary shits about my weight.
She is literally OBSESSED with her weight and being on a diet. It’s so unhealthy. How is she not truly miserable.
She has to be. What a way to live 😕

ETA sorry pressed too soon 😄 that's why I shared it here, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.. Her face also looks so different!

Reactions: 8
She has to be. What a way to live 😕

ETA sorry pressed too soon 😄 that's why I shared it here, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.. Her face also looks so different!
I mean, I’m trying to lose a bit of weight at the moment, but that hasn’t stopped me just scoffing half a bar of dairy milk and 3 glasses of wine this evening 🤣 life is too short to say no to what you enjoy all the bloody time.
She might be skinny (but not a size 8 like she claims) but I wouldn’t want her life for anything!
I thought that, she looks very different!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm not joking, if I ate like her and exercised as much I would probably be a size 6/8. I'm a 10/12. I enjoy treats like wine, gin, crisps, chocolate, pizza, chips and so on.. All of the things that Nikki avoids and yet she's still quite chunky on her lower half. This is why I think she is so careful because she gains so easily. It must be hard work and exhausting for her loved ones too. Shame in a way... 😠

Reactions: 16
Must be Chris's lucky night, he might be getting a proper portion tonight 😂 No way would two chicken breasts be for her
The last time Chris got a proper portion was with the unidentified female at his golf club 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
6 weeks in and she is already back on it weighing herself? Find that shocking, so early to start all that, I had my baby back in April, tried healthy eating at 3 months but was too early to start all that so I stopped and restarted nearer 6 months as I want to spend time with him, not writing a daily food planner and obsessing over calories. She really really did not want to be overweight for one second did she! She is a robot with very unrelatable priorities.
wow! Who knows how much they weighed on their actual wedding day. Apart from Nikki the obsessive! I get people saying well when I was at uni I weighed about this much but being able to relate days to actual figures shows what an issue she has. As much as I think it’s better she hasn’t got a daughter to impart this obsessive restrictive lifestyle onto think it needs to be remembered boys have ED’s as well. Which really worries me x

6 weeks in and she is already back on it weighing herself? Find that shocking, so early to start all that, I had my baby back in April, tried healthy eating at 3 months but was too early to start all that so I stopped and restarted nearer 6 months as I want to spend time with him, not writing a daily food planner and obsessing over calories. She really really did not want to be overweight for one second did she! She is a robot with very unrelatable priorities.
love her saying she’s not obsessed. Another pie she seems to believe. Her speech is so quick. I actually think she had a personality disorder. The way she behaves and the way she rates herself etc would line up with this.

Also why would she not know her weight in hospital before having the babies. They weigh everyone of able to before in case an anaesthetic is needed. She contradicts herself over scales. Recommends just getting weighed at group, other scales aren’t as good, then says she’ll link the scales below as she really likes and rates them. X

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
wow! Who knows how much they weighed on their actual wedding day. Apart from Nikki the obsessive! I get people saying well when I was at uni I weighed about this much but being able to relate days to actual figures shows what an issue she has. As much as I think it’s better she hasn’t got a daughter to impart this obsessive restrictive lifestyle onto think it needs to be remembered boys have ED’s as well. Which really worries me x

love her saying she’s not obsessed. Another pie she seems to believe. Her speech is so quick. I actually think she had a personality disorder. The way she behaves and the way she rates herself etc would line up with this x
She looks away, pulls a face and speaks a lot faster when she's lying 🧐

Reactions: 11
Sorry if it has already been commented on but didn't I call paint being ripped off the wall because of the gawwwwjus garland??🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Dead at her claiming she’s a SAHM / housewife but never stays at home, ever. She fucks the radiator putting a coat on it and rips the wall off with a plaggy tit Garland. Absolutely nottttttt.

• Haha

love her saying she’s not obsessed. Another pie she seems to believe. Her speech is so quick. I actually think she had a personality disorder. The way she behaves and the way she rates herself etc would line up with this.

Also why would she not know her weight in hospital before having the babies. They weigh everyone of able to before in case an anaesthetic is needed. She contradicts herself over scales. Recommends just getting weighed at group, other scales aren’t as good, then says she’ll link the scales below as she really likes and rates them. X
I hate to admit it, but I do. But like Fopps, I had a strange relationship with food. I was never diagnosed with an ED but I was very close to this, and very underweight, and very unhappy may I add too. That was a long time ago now though, and pleased to say I can enjoy food now without ever feeling guilty!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Some people have their wedding dates engraved into their wedding rings but Fopps most likely had her weight!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What is really scary in that video she said she was number dyslexic. Really good at English but rubbish at maths! We’ve seen your english so your maths must be really bad!!!!

• Haha
Mentioned on the Andrew Marr show this morning. People are asking why nurseries are still opened when primary schools are closed. They hinted (not definite) that they should be next re the situation.

Reactions: 7
It just doesn't add up the tiny amount she eats and all the exercise im surprised she isn't a size 6. She must be lying somewhere and eats more then she claims.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.