Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mentioned on the Andrew Marr show this morning. People are asking why nurseries are still opened when primary schools are closed. They hinted (not definite) that they should be next re the situation.
thanks.... I’ve been aware I’ve been on ‘borrowed time’ since Monday evening and it could be pulled at any moment (well that’s how I’m working each day and pulling longer hours)

Reactions: 6
thanks.... I’ve been aware I’ve been on ‘borrowed time’ since Monday evening and it could be pulled at any moment (well that’s how I’m working each day and pulling longer hours)
Yes sadly I think they will need to close. I'm in Scotland and our nurseries are closed. Shame for parents who genuinely need the help but as for Nikki?! Well... 🙄

Reactions: 11
God I’m dreading If nursery has to close - I’m so busy at work and moving in a few weeks - was going to use the extra time for packing etc 🙏🏻🤪

• Sad
It just doesn't add up the tiny amount she eats and all the exercise im surprised she isn't a size 6. She must be lying somewhere and eats more then she claims.
I always wonder this! She never shows any blow out meals or binging on chocolate, yet she constantly has to 'draw the line' and these followers think that's inspiring? If anything it's sad, 20 yrs experience in weightloss yet never been able to genuinely be off a diet. But we know she only shows her highlights so she must be breaking and overeating yet never showing it? Or, she has just really messed up her metabolism and has a severe problem with food!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
It just doesn't add up the tiny amount she eats and all the exercise im surprised she isn't a size 6. She must be lying somewhere and eats more then she claims.
I’ve always thought this, when she she hasn’t filtered and stretched her photos to duck she looks a normal, healthy weight. It’s her bizarre attitude that stands out the most for me. She lives her life for the gram

Reactions: 13
I always wonder this! She never shows any blow out meals or binging on chocolate, yet she constantly has to 'draw the line' and these followers think that's inspiring? If anything it's sad, 20 yrs experience in weightloss yet never been able to genuinely be off a diet. But we know she only shows her highlights so she must be breaking and overeating yet never showing it? Or, she has just really messed up her metabolism and has a severe problem with food!
She posted about binging on grenade bars before 🤣🤣🤣😳 wow calm the fook down floppy you mad head

• Haha
I thought she was much lower on her wedding day more like 9st 2lb or something, which is what I thought she’d got back down to after the twin set challenge, and now I’m assuming she’s back up to her normal target weight, who knows though she lies so much.

I actually think she is a lot heavier than she says! I’m 11 stone and a size 10/12. Medium in sports leggings. I’m 5ft 8 so only a bit taller. I don’t think I’d want to be 9 stone as I think I’d look too skinny. I’m healthy and enjoy what ever food I want. Had whatever I wanted over Christmas and mindfully eaten and didn’t gain any weight. Also had a takeaway last night don’t stare myself 🤷🏻‍♀️

ps. I’ve become a well-known member. Thanks fopps!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This is so true, since I've been following her (~ 3 years) she's been on a permanent diet of some sort. I was surprised she was about 10 stone last year and yet claimed to be a size 8. That doesn't add up.
She's built like her Mum so I reckon she's probably a standard 12/14.
Unless like others have said she eats more than she lets on.
It doesn't add up.
Her weight goes up and down more than my knickers! 🤣

• Haha
What was the point of showing that chicken dish last night when she can't share the recipe due to copyright ? Totally pointless ! Not everyone can afford to go and buy a new cook book !!

Reactions: 14
With regards to her weight and diet, I think it shows her body wants to be naturally larger so she has to really work to keep it where it is.(which is a 10/12 not an 8 like she claims) I reckon her more natural body would be a 12/14 if she didn’t starve herself which is a lovely size especially for a 40 year old mother of two.

Makes me laugh someone has reposted that Megan Rose Lane quote but then said ‘stolen from Fopps’ makes me think of this bit from the US Office 🤣
495A7094-8203-422A-9B96-4E76DFC10015.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think Nikki is a size 8 like she claims, but I really don’t think she is a size 14. I’m a true size 14 and I am quite a bit bigger than Nikki, I’m 5’7 too, so same height I think. She’s more like a 10 on top and 12 on the bottom.

Reactions: 13
I would also like to point out how it will affect the boys this dieting as I have a mum who did the same... now my mum was the best mum ever the perfect mum except for her dieting. yet her dieting has affected me a lot!
She was on and off weight watchers my entire life she was also a leader as well. She is now 65 and has been a steady weight for 10 years shes a size 6, cause she constantly sticks to it except xmas/birthdays.. when I hit 13 I started weight watchers and have now been a yo yo dieter for 22 years It affects my mental health a lot, when I'm skinny im unhappy cause I'm hungry when I'm bigger in unhappy cause I'm bigger. I'm trying my best to get out of the mentality but it is really hard. I do not talk about diets in front of my children as I dont want them going through it.. my mum also judges people based on weight so I get so embarrassed when I gain weight cause I know she's judging me. Like she will see a celebrity and go wow look gow much weight she's gained.

Anyway sorry didn't mean to go on so long but its frustrating to see fopps is going to cause those boys issues.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What was the point of showing that chicken dish last night when she can't share the recipe due to copyright ? Totally pointless ! Not everyone can afford to go and buy a new cook book !!
so she can hashtag or @ pinch of nom to try and get some followers who think she’s still slimming world. However is she or is she calorie counting?! Don’t think she knows the answer to that either lol

so she can hashtag or @ pinch of nom to try and get some followers who think she’s still slimming world. However is she or is she calorie counting?! Don’t think she knows the answer to that either lol
Does she know what the ladies behind pinch of nom look like? They don’t seem very “Nikki” to me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it me or do they LOVE or are OBSESSED with every bleeping toy or thing she gives them

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.