Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got a 9 comments on that pic including 3 of her own... ! When will this rhino skinned woman get the message - your cooking is tit and no one gives a duck about your dried chicken and veg with weighed fry light chips?!! duck sake !

I do have a confession though ladies..... and I apologise in advance..... I'm addicted (not obsessed !!) with Married At First Sight Australia too.... just the kind of programme I need to switch off from reality after a genuinely busy and stressful day - not like her bleeping easy life days !!
Married at first sight Australia is the best thing on TV in a long time 🤣 love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Married at first sight Australia is the best thing on TV in a long time 🤣 love it!
Glad I’m not alone....ni record the whole week and binge at weekend so I can skip over the adverts and bits where they repeat and recap a zillion times 😂😂

Snap lol have never watched it before n got sucked in the other night so watching on catch up didn’t know it was a nightly show.

Her food doesn’t make me want to eat it but to avoid it. So many sw accounts share lovely looking food which I do save rather than screenshot
It’s addictive viewing..... I can’t commit each night hence my weekend binging 😜😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
When she says so many people have asked where I got so and so from and whats the link to this or that, how many have actually asked? If her engagement on her posts are anything to go by I'd say a maximum of 2!! Loads of people have asked but how many haven't asked.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ and chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

I’m tit at these but I think it’s about time I bothered my not size 8 arse to have a go at a suggestion 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
When she says so many people have asked where I got so and so from and whats the link to this or that, how many have actually asked? If her engagement on her posts are anything to go by I'd say a maximum of 2!! Loads of people have asked but how many haven't asked.
It will be mad mazza asking. Or Chris “more spending Nicola, where the duck have you been shopping now”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I follow a couple of other threads on here too, and just read this really interesting info about affiliate links. It’s more lucrative than I thought!

Info from @GiftedNotFree on the Danielle Vanier thread:

“The cookies on your browser will store any website data you consent to e.g login and password details, what’s in your shopping basket, or any searches you have done on a website that you visit for future use (unless you manually clear them). For example, if you search “iPad deals”, you’re likely to notice targeted ads for this and similar products as part of any adverts you see on websites after you’ve performed this search. That’s because the cookies have saved that information for most likely the next 30 days.

Affiliate links are referral links to websites and products that are commission based. Traditional commission is usually a percentage of the revenue the brand makes on each sale (or referral). There are other commission models that can be used though e.g cost per click (CPC) and cost per thousand impressions (CPM) and others. An example of CPM would be if DV linked one of the dildo candles, even if no one buys it, if 1000 people swipe up to view the site, she could still make money if the commission type is CPM.

Cookies therefore aid the affiliate revenue process because if I swipe up to view one of Dani’s aff links, that link / website data will be stored on my browser via the cookies, most likely for 30 days. Which means if during those 30 days -if I don’t clear my cookies- any purchases I make on that site (for example, Amazon), DV would make a commission on that purchase, even if it’s not the item she linked 🤪🤪

This is where they get greedy! As an example: if Dani puts an aff link to Amazon for a hot water bottle that costs £20 and I swipe up to view it but don’t buy it then close the link down, the cookie data stores the affiliate link. 5 days later I log in to Amazon and buy for example ... a £900 TV, Dani makes money off that £900!

Hence, the greediness. Aff marketing is highly lucrative— in 2017 the industry was estimated to be worth £1.3B. 😯

🍪 CLEAR YOUR COOKIES 🍪

• Wow
Reactions: 23
So I follow a couple of other threads on here too, and just read this really interesting info about affiliate links. It’s more lucrative than I thought!

Info from @GiftedNotFree on the Danielle Vanier thread:

“The cookies on your browser will store any website data you consent to e.g login and password details, what’s in your shopping basket, or any searches you have done on a website that you visit for future use (unless you manually clear them). For example, if you search “iPad deals”, you’re likely to notice targeted ads for this and similar products as part of any adverts you see on websites after you’ve performed this search. That’s because the cookies have saved that information for most likely the next 30 days.

Affiliate links are referral links to websites and products that are commission based. Traditional commission is usually a percentage of the revenue the brand makes on each sale (or referral). There are other commission models that can be used though e.g cost per click (CPC) and cost per thousand impressions (CPM) and others. An example of CPM would be if DV linked one of the dildo candles, even if no one buys it, if 1000 people swipe up to view the site, she could still make money if the commission type is CPM.

Cookies therefore aid the affiliate revenue process because if I swipe up to view one of Dani’s aff links, that link / website data will be stored on my browser via the cookies, most likely for 30 days. Which means if during those 30 days -if I don’t clear my cookies- any purchases I make on that site (for example, Amazon), DV would make a commission on that purchase, even if it’s not the item she linked 🤪🤪

This is where they get greedy! As an example: if Dani puts an aff link to Amazon for a hot water bottle that costs £20 and I swipe up to view it but don’t buy it then close the link down, the cookie data stores the affiliate link. 5 days later I log in to Amazon and buy for example ... a £900 TV, Dani makes money off that £900!

Hence, the greediness. Aff marketing is highly lucrative— in 2017 the industry was estimated to be worth £1.3B. 😯

🍪 CLEAR YOUR COOKIES 🍪
Thanks for the info. I have just cleared everything from my phones browser. That is crazy how some of these aff links are are still making someone money ( as I tend to avoid swiping up now unless it’s something I’m really really interested in). I had no idea that someone could still make money even though I didn’t buy the item ( and then had bought another item - which is something I have done in the past). I am annoyed that influencer has possibly still been paid 😐 .

Reactions: 13
Thanks for the info. I have just cleared everything from my phones browser. That is crazy how some of these aff links are are still making someone money ( as I tend to avoid swiping up now unless it’s something I’m really really interested in). I had no idea that someone could still make money even though I didn’t buy the item ( and then had bought another item - which is something I have done in the past). I am annoyed that influencer has possibly still been paid 😐 .
I had no clue about the money per view etc. It’s such a shady way of making money. I think they should only be allowed to make commission on things they’ve actually bought from the retailer (and even then I begrudge it!)

Reactions: 16
Is that dry pizza thing she posted yesterday really all she ate for her tea?? Blimey I'd be reaching for the biscuits, a whole packet, later if that's all I'd had. Maybe that's why she binges on protein bars and yoghurts??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion #66 -

Slimming world or CC? Fopps won't admit, but shes drawn a line, it's dieting time, enjoying food as dry as a brick.

Reactions: 17
Is that dry pizza thing she posted yesterday really all she ate for her tea?? Blimey I'd be reaching for the biscuits, a whole packet, later if that's all I'd had. Maybe that's why she binges on protein bars and yoghurts??!!
Was that her tea? Seriously a teeny peice of pizza and about 4 chips?😳

I had no clue about the money per view etc. It’s such a shady way of making money. I think they should only be allowed to make commission on things they’ve actually bought from the retailer (and even then I begrudge it!)
it is a shady practice and I don’t think they should make a penny just from sharing a link. I wonder if your phone recognises if you go to look at a product ( after you have seen a swipe up) as well?

Reactions: 7
that'll be because her breakfast hasn't filled her up, I used to use diet drinks to keep me full!
Her insides must be rotten! All the chemically grenade, skinny chocolate spread, mug cake tit she eats instead of just eating actual proper food! This morning I had - shock horror- actual bread and avocado, she'd never touch that as it's carbs and fats! But fats (not just protein floppy) is what helps to keep you full. I really can't believe anyone follows her account as inspiration, it's dated and no way can you eat like that full time and keep the weight off, she really must be starving a lot of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.