Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bore off Fopps. You actually can take a day off from bloody exercising. If you don't feel like doing a workout then don't!
BTY that filter is quite good, it's showing your real age! Maybe you're feeling stressed because you're having to parent! She drives me crazy!!!!!!! 🙈

Reactions: 14
What sort of sad act has a framed photo of themselves with the owner of their old job in their house 😂😂
She looks like she’s having her palm read 🤣🤣

“You are a twit and you will continue to be a twit”. “I see your rat boy with another female, much younger and prettier than you.”
”You’re still a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus wept madge.... for a millionaire you look a right state 😄😱

She is the ultimate sad sack she just can't let it go I cringe so hard for her 🙈
Just goes to show money can’t buy you taste.

Did she accidentally show the hairdresser a wildlife mag featuring badgers for inspiration? duck me man.

fopps “oooh your hair is uh-mazing, stoonin & gorgeous, i’m obsessed”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just goes to show money can’t buy you taste.

Did she accidentally show the hairdresser a wildlife mag featuring badgers for inspiration? duck me man.

fopps “oooh your hair is uh-mazing, stoonin & gorgeous, i’m obsessed”
She looks like the fat grandma of Elvira... pair of cocks!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good lord that chicken looks as dry as an old slipper, no Fopps I certainly bleeping will not be hitting save.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That chicken pizza looked horrid. So dry!

She must’ve seriously fucked up her taste bud and insides with all this dieting over the last 20yrs. If she eats anything cooked in even the tiniest bit of oil I bet her insides turn into a poop slip&slide! Couldn’t live like that! Scared of proper food

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That chicken looks so dry and not appetising at all!! Also she’s put that speil about weighing potato and that she didn’t when she was on SW and lost her famous 3 stone in 3 months... But I’m almost positive she’s said before that she did weigh her free foods then and was super strict?!

Reactions: 12
Have a day of the diet Nicola! Ur food looks tit! How people around her think her diet is normal I don't know! It weird 🤭

Reactions: 13
That dinner looks vile, where is the tomato sauce and cheese under the toppings? If she wants chicken and veg do a tray bake not that dry shrivelled mess.

Reactions: 10
'So handy it has two hammers with twins' Oh do duck off Fopps! How do you think people with more than one child copes? I have 3 young children and most things come in pairs but guess what I teach my boys to share! Do they always do it? No. Do they fall out and fight? Yes. Do they make up and play nicely? Yes they do because that is what their Daddy and I are teaching them.
She is desperate to do a Twin Christmas present haul but is scared of any backlash so says this just so she can then say 'so so many people were asking' and do one anyway 🙄

Reactions: 20
Long day, only just sitting down to Tattle, I went to the pharmacy tonight on my way home from work and there was a sign saying don't presume that you are entitled to free prescriptions. Reminded me of Fopps. What actually made her think she was eligible? Just Because the twins are under 18?

We too have reported some covid rulebreakers...one family went to France for a holiday the mother is a student midwife aged 35 she should know better. They were supposed to go for Xmas holidays but her husband tested positive for covid when Dover just reopened... They then isolated for ten days and went to France despite being in tier 4 They lied about why they were going too... Worse still her brother is a high ranking police officer who took his family to stay with lots of other family members for several nights at Christmas. 🤬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She's got a 9 comments on that pic including 3 of her own... ! When will this rhino skinned woman get the message - your cooking is tit and no one gives a duck about your dried chicken and veg with weighed fry light chips?!! duck sake !

I do have a confession though ladies..... and I apologise in advance..... I'm addicted (not obsessed !!) with Married At First Sight Australia too.... just the kind of programme I need to switch off from reality after a genuinely busy and stressful day - not like her bleeping easy life days !!

Reactions: 18
She's got a 9 comments on that pic including 3 of her own... ! When will this rhino skinned woman get the message - your cooking is tit and no one gives a duck about your dried chicken and veg with weighed fry light chips?!! duck sake !

I do have a confession though ladies..... and I apologise in advance..... I'm addicted (not obsessed !!) with Married At First Sight Australia too.... just the kind of programme I need to switch off from reality after a genuinely busy and stressful day - not like her bleeping easy life days !!
Snap lol have never watched it before n got sucked in the other night so watching on catch up didn’t know it was a nightly show.

Her food doesn’t make me want to eat it but to avoid it. So many sw accounts share lovely looking food which I do save rather than screenshot

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.