Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her insides must be rotten! All the chemically grenade, skinny chocolate spread, mug cake tit she eats instead of just eating actual proper food! This morning I had - shock horror- actual bread and avocado, she'd never touch that as it's carbs and fats! But fats (not just protein floppy) is what helps to keep you full. I really can't believe anyone follows her account as inspiration, it's dated and no way can you eat like that full time and keep the weight off, she really must be starving a lot of the time.
Exactly this!!!! I've had wholemeal toast (2 pieces!!) topped with peanut butter, jam and banana this morning, I had this at 6.30am and I'm still full at almost 11am! She is not inspirational, she is dangerous where food is concerned

Reactions: 17
That chicken looked dry as duck! It was curling up at the edges it was so dry. I’d be whacking on a ton of mayo to force it down lol

She’s only doing more food posts because they generate more likes/precious saves. Who would save that recipe 😂

Reactions: 13
looks more like a bloody breast implant than a chicken breast, a few strands of grated cheese, her usual peppers & red onion and some dried up crunchy leaves and she has the cheek to hashtag it with these....
#foodheaven #foodielife #foodbloggers #foodie #lovetoeat #allaboutfood #dishoftheday #foodphotography #instafoodlover #recipeoftheday #mealideas
I just clicked on the #foodheaven hashtag and believe me when i say NOTHING on that grid looks like anything Fopps would serve up. It all looks amazing and i am now crying into my fruit salad because i really want pizza and double cheeseburgers instead 😂

• Haha
The slimming world official photo looks better than hers. At least it has cheese on it!!
one bag of grated cheese (lighter of course) must last her a year! she probably has to freeze it to save throwing it out as waste!

• Haha
The slimming world official photo looks better than hers. At least it has cheese on it!!
There is alot of nice SW meals out there, even though I am following a nutrition plan now most of my meals are cooked following an SW recipe. Whilst it does have it's bad points, one thing it taught me was cooking from scratch and not using convenience jars/ready meals. it just fopps' meals that look tit as they are always dried up and the pictures are so over filtered as she thinks she is making it look more appetizing. I may send some of her meals to the insta page Slimming Hurled and see if she makes the cut 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
why does she have to make everything into a photo shoot - even in the back garden? Just let them play..... stop muscling in on their pics.... she's done up like a dogs dinner to even step into the garden.... I'd of shoved them out (not literally - honest !!) and let them explore on their own.... she has to muscle in on everything !

I see she's got them performing again this morning too - just let them be Nicola... just let them be..... I skipped her stories because they are just too painful to watch..... Grayson really doesn't want to join in so leave him alone.... in fact leave them both alone.... do you think she's doing all these stories to show they are are home - or are they pre-recorded while the boy's are shipped off to Mazza ?!!! :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Reactions: 19
How many activities these kids done already it’s like a HIT workout with toys! Quick 5 min on each one

• Haha
Reactions: 20
why does she have to make everything into a photo shoot - even in the back garden? Just let them play..... stop muscling in on their pics.... she's done up like a dogs dinner to even step into the garden.... I'd of shoved them out (not literally - honest !!) and let them explore on their own.... she has to muscle in on everything !

I see she's got them performing again this morning too - just let them be Nicola... just let them be..... I skipped her stories because they are just too painful to watch..... Grayson really doesn't want to join in so leave him alone.... in fact leave them both alone.... do you think she's doing all these stories to show they are are home - or are they pre-recorded while the boy's are shipped off to Mazza ?!!! :unsure::unsure::unsure:
I think it's pre-recorded from the weekend and they are at Mazza's 😂 They are bound to be there today and that's why there are no posts from this morning.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
can someone please let her know home schooling doesn't apply to two year olds! those poor kids....let them play

Reactions: 24
"sometimes we laugh and reminisce on life before children and what we'd be doing everyday if it was just us again"

Now I've been a parent for 18 years, granted I was only 21 when I had my first so a lot younger than Fopps, but at no point have i sat and thought what I would be doing if hadn't had them. I think a lot about the future now they are teenagers and (pre-covid) hardly ever home and how me and the husband can have more free time / together. Never talked about what we would have done if we hadn't of had them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her insides must be rotten! All the chemically grenade, skinny chocolate spread, mug cake tit she eats instead of just eating actual proper food! This morning I had - shock horror- actual bread and avocado, she'd never touch that as it's carbs and fats! But fats (not just protein floppy) is what helps to keep you full. I really can't believe anyone follows her account as inspiration, it's dated and no way can you eat like that full time and keep the weight off, she really must be starving a lot of the time.
Love avocado and egg on toast. I never syn'd it when on SW and never gained any weight those weeks.

Reactions: 9
"sometimes we laugh and reminisce on life before children and what we'd be doing everyday if it was just us again"

Now I've been a parent for 18 years, granted I was only 21 when I had my first so a lot younger than Fopps, but at no point have i sat and thought what I would be doing if hadn't had them. I think a lot about the future now they are teenagers and (pre-covid) hardly ever home and how me and the husband can have more free time / together. Never talked about what we would have done if we hadn't of had them.
completely agree, she really does let her true feelings about being a parent slip out sometimes

my husband and I might say things like Jesus remember we used to think we knew what being tired was or what did we used to do at weekends..but I don’t think we’ve ever sat and said what would we do now if we didn’t have kids, like why would you try and imagine life without them?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's such a fake and a liar to boot. I can call my kids little shits and have a good moan about them without having to write an essay on social media explaining myself, or make a false declaration of love to everyone. Because I think it's very clear to all that see and know me that I would give up my last breath for either of my boys. The big man baby one or the little one, no faves Fopperbollox 😉

Even that post is about her and how she grew them 🥱 she needs to just, to put it bluntly - duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
God she must be such hard work to live with she has no patience has to always be doing something and eats shite food she definitely wears the "Size 8 down sized trousers 🤥 " in that house.I would imagine Chris just does what he's told to keep the peace and none of the family dare give her any advise even if it is constructive! And it's so embarrassing and cringe the way Mad Mazza fangirl's her all of the time 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
God she must be such hard work to live with she has no patience has to always be doing something and eats shite food she definitely wears the "Size 8 down sized trousers 🤥 " in that house.I would imagine Chris just does what he's told to keep the peace and none of the family dare give her any advise even if it is constructive! And it's so embarrassing and cringe the way Mad Mazza fangirl's her all of the time 🙄
I would LOVE to know what his family really think of her 😉🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe she could have some literacy lessons never mind screaming instructions to Faverson and Otherson with her gentle parenting voice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.