Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think this is Fopps pretending to be her Mum. What lady in their 60's talks about leggings being "very on trend"!?
It deffo is Fopps I’ve said it all along! Same with her mums Instagram, Fopps runs that too!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Such a look of adoration on her face - no one but her ever sees it!!! Not even her boy’s, her much longed for so so so so gorgeous boy’s (it kills me every time I put that bleeping apostrophe in 🤣🤣)
View attachment 378647
edit - maybe her Vag yoghurt sees that look as she peels the lid back 🤣🤣
And what the duck is the word ‘prong’ doing in there.
What happened to the MIL set being her fave? 🙄

Reactions: 12
I know it's only a balloon and yes we find it funny that the boy's (or not so favorson!) is hitting her with it but the fact she cackles and laughs at him and doesn't say 'don't hit mummy that's not nice'.... is not really setting those kids with boundaries and they will not understand why when the crack her over the head with something hard and she yells at them that it's not appropriate or nice to hit people because she finds EVERYTHING so, so, so hilarious by her ridiculous screeching and cackling.....
Yes, I always think this when she lets them throw balls, play golf and ride bikes indoors etc.
I think it’s a bad idea to teach them it’s ok because don’t think she will want them doing those things when they are older!

Reactions: 13
I honestly think he must of done the dirty on her to put up with the meals 😷😷😷 no other man would eat that shite not even a man no other person would!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The boots were also an undeclared gift from love her style because I remember us saying she'd never wear them!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Is this the same coat her mum bought her for her birthday but a different colour?

Reactions: 7
I don’t know what it is about Fopps photos but they always look like those boards you get at the funfair. The ones where you stick your head through and take a photo. It’s like her head doesn’t belong on her body because it’s been edited so much. Everyone knows that a puffer jacket makes you look bigger than you actually are.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.