Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing she will not be framing those pieces of art to put on her walls๐Ÿคญ

Imagine her face when she notices these beauties ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ฒ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Slimming world had me gone when they said you can have a banana that's free but if you mash it you have to syn it ๐Ÿ˜‘
Same here and i think they demoted peas from a speed food to a free food and did the same with either blue or black berries. Did nature change their ingredients??

Reactions: 22
Imagine if they did that now! ๐Ÿ˜‚.. I stopped following SW when they started putting a syn value on blueberries. Fopps explanation was that they has gone up in calories that year . I was already on the turn at this point but this was the nail in the SW coffin for me.
Exactly the same for me! I liked SW and it helped me loose some weight, but to be honest, I felt like I was part of a cult. I couldn't deal with the ten a dozen Fopps at every meeting. I felt like like I was being milked for cash. I went it alone using balanced eating and exercise and I lost 6 stone in total, over 18 months. I didn't keep it all off (I'm not Fopps) but when I need to loose weight, I know what to do and for me it doesn't involve artificial sauces and dilutey pop poured on quark over a dry digestive biscuit... ๐Ÿคฃ

I canโ€™t stop laughing at this artwork ( and everyoneโ€™s comments). ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Why does everyone have wrinkles in this?? ๐Ÿคฃ I'm more surprised at Fopps having wrinkles than the kids... Cos botox..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I only ever went to one sw meeting and they told me i could eat a banana but a mashed banana was syned I was like this isnโ€™t for me ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
its horrific enough as a picture but not orange enough!

I only ever went to one sw meeting and they told me i could eat a banana but a mashed banana was syned I was like this isnโ€™t for me ๐Ÿ˜‚
me too what a crock of nonsense slimming world is
you can't have a fruit smoothie, but you can shove down a sweetie plate. it really messed my head up

Reactions: 13
Kids en route to nursery as no screechy stories this morning?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Spoke too soon ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I know I shouldn't be surprised she's still sending them off to nursery, but I am. I don't understand how she justifys it in a pandemic, when she doesn't work and her husband is at home. The more kids that mix at nursery, the more chance important key worker families have to isolate. This isn't about people who need to use nursery at all, I know it's a lifeline. It's specifically about this absolute selfish bint Nikki Ryan claiming she works Thursdays so has to send them and nothing and no one will stop her.

Reactions: 22
Why are they dressed up for nursery honestly put them in comfy clothes i bet she wouldn't wanna wear jeans an a polo neck all day doing the activities they do at nursey hole ๐Ÿ˜‘

Reactions: 20
Talk about being overdressed for nursery ๐Ÿ˜ฌShe's clueless at times..Most kids go to nursery in tracksuit and trainers so they can get stuck in and play! Them boys look they are going to church

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My son goes to nursery in his older more worn clothes...the ones heโ€™s about to grow out of because 9/10 when I pick him up heโ€™s covered in paint/weetabix/glitter/Bolognese. You put them in clothes you donโ€™t mind getting ruined. Nursery isnโ€™t a fashion show! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 27
Why do they get dressed like Chris ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
they look like little people not toddlers. I donโ€™t dress
mine in character clothes very often but they wear toddler clothes not shrunken menโ€™s clothes

Reactions: 20
You can hear in her voice how excited she is that its a nursery day.

Reactions: 18
They really are just her little performing monkeys arenโ€™t they. Even getting them ready for nursery dressed like that. Jeans for god sake. No concern for their comfort at all

I would love to be a fly on the wall in years to come when theyโ€™re grumpy hormonal 12/13 year old boys

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.