Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Does she think the leaves in her garden pick themselves up? Maybe no-one’s told her you have to do it yourself! 😂 She’ll be getting a gardener next (or her Daddy will be round doing it!). Heaven forbid she has to do it herself.

Chris has got one of them big leaf blower thingies..... they are just a pair of lazy bastards and don't seem to get out and do 'house' jobs...... !!

She also needs to teach/tell those boy's that if they don't keep their gloves on to keep warm they have to come back in the house... 'Perfect Paula' - fuck off Narky Nicola you Salty Sour-puss !! :rolleyes::rolleyes: least Paula is concerned for your boy's welfare..... which you appear not to be !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s another level of dickhead, how I would have loved to stay at home this morning rather than having to ice skate to my car, having a fight with the car door because it was frozen solid, defrost it and then nearly crash it because the gritters hadn’t been out! All this was necessary for me to go to my place of work, my actual real life job. But here she is dragging two wan boys here there and everywhere to post some pictures to SM when they could be cozy at home.

I then received a call from my eldest to tell me the oven is not working, which has annoyed the hell out of me because it’s less than years old and I only cleaned it the other day for Christmas. So I nip into Sainsbury’s on the way home for an alternative dinner and it was rammed full of next level dickheads like Nicola!

• Sad

Bluefox

Chatty Member
Wouldn’t be an issue if your play room wasn’t in your kitchens floppy
I find her comment about that a bit insensitive. At least she was able to buy presents for the boys this year - I'm sure there are many who struggled! She is so ungracious, ungrateful and simply cannot see past her own little bubble.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Where you going with that tray hun? You best get your designer trainers on ready to jog to the other side of your house
Screenshot_20201227-175159_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
Bloody tier 4 😭 Fiona, stay at home! when you go for a walk, it should be just that, a walk near to where you live, not to drive here there and everywhere to ten different parks a day (I know I'm exaggerating!!). Those much wanted boys of yours have a garden and shit loads of toys at home. Let them enjoy them. I can see it already, she is going to annoy the crap out of me by not following the guidelines

• Heart

Tarrula

View attachment 364297This looks drier than the lady Chris tried to excite in the health club.
I think I’d rather try and cut my nipple off with a rusty bread knife than eat that.

Girl calls herself a foodie, I ask you 🙄 Surely some scrambled egg on toast with some avocado and a piece of fruit would fill her up more and look much better on the Gram rather than the regurgitated cat vomit she pedals

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Buggeroff

VIP Member
being at home for a toddler isn’t a Bad thing. Mine play beautifully on their own with their toys and using there imagination. I bet hers can’t because they haven’t been allowed to develop their imagination They aren’t allowed a toy out long enough for a train to become something else.

• Heart

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
Okay I’ve spent today catching up on 30 pages 😂 New Years resolution - don’t get so behind! 🙈😂 can’t wait for her to be nauseously positive and calorie obsessed this jan 😩

• Heart
  • Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
Wow, what a pile of wank her latest you tube video is. Saying diets don't work but including slimming world, weight watchers in the title and banging on about slimming world, they are diets fopps! You can call them a life style change all you like but they are diets. And saying the number on the scales doesn't matter but again spouting on about slimming world where the whole idea is to get to your target weight!! She has just googled motivational speeches and copied them I'm sure.

• Sick

Keepitreal66

Why do you need to get diesel, screen wash etc when you shouldn’t be driving anywhere?! STAY AT HOME NIKKI FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. You say you want to help people, put your money where your mouth is and stay at home and help get this virus under control.

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
I succumbed and watched. What a load of bollocks. How she lies so easily is unreal! Everything she does is for weight loss, everything! She's obsessed.
She never had mental health issues well I would dispute that. She's mentally unstable around her physical appearance.
God help when in a few years her age will really start to show.
#soshallow

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Not sure why she felt the need to do the whole chapter & verse about her grandad ?! If it's a 3 family bubble and her mum looks after him and the kids it'd of made no difference if he'd gone to their house vaccine or not..... ! She probably just didn't want the hassle of someone having to take him home ..... or an extra place at the table...... She's so full of shit...... that said he had steak so was probably happier with his meals on wheels dinner !! 😘 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha