Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misssj80

VIP Member
Oh let's prepare ourselves for the new year, new you bull shit. Let's draw a line and get back on it crap (excuse my language) that she will be banging on about tomorrow. If you had a healthy relationship with food fopps you wouldn't need to get back on it, treats would be part of your everyday food as would fruits and vegetables. I don't think I have the tolerance for it this year coming, I follow a lady who has made an Advert with fitbit I think it is, and it's all about not what you can lose in 2021 ( Your quarantine 15 pounds etc) but what you can gain, ie strength, health, confidence etc etc and I just thought that is a much healthier approach to fitness and eating well but still having the cake if you want it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Eyerolling

VIP Member
She has done a lot of weird stuff but that letter is one of the most damaging things I’ve ever read. Who mentions weight loss in a Santa letter? Who talks about smashing goals and potty training?? You do it when the child is ready, end of

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Clearly Santa didn't bring Nikki any dignity or compassion this year. I can't express the amount of dislike I have for this stupid bastard.

• Heart

WalterMittyfan

Flopps - the only influenzer who is more interesting when she doesn’t post than when she does.
Seriously, how basic and predictable are those Christmas posts.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bluefox

Chatty Member
Present regret. Well give it to someone who desperately needs things! Cunt
She can't help but show off. "Look what I can afford!"

I have a friend who does this to me. We choose not to go over board for Christmas, bdays etc and we are saving to have our kitchen done (properly, with an oven in it) so cut back again this year and this friend actually told me that my kids wouldn't find Christmas as magical as her kids because we hadn't bought much or everything that they ask for and she thought that was important while they were little.

• Wow
  • Sad

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
I reckon she'll gain quite a few followers over the next month with everyone jumping on the NY new me etc.. She's putting out a video tonight for this reason.
'You too can look like me..' 🙄
Actually I think she's beginning to look foreign. She's had so much Botox now it's changed her eye shape, even the colour! 🤣

Anyway ladies thanks for the laughs especially during this difficult year. I'm generally not a gossipy person and I surprise myself on here at times but I really can't help myself when it comes to Fopps' and her ways... It's like my little dirty secret, I hop on here and vent 🤣
Here's to a better 2021. 🤞🤞🤞🥂x

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
I think she's playing with us ladies. That's a filtered filter she's used today. She seems super excited in her stories. She's probably got something under her belt to launch in January. Wonder what? A new business venture??
"Drop lots with Fopps"... 😉
* Filter the fu"k out of your photos.
*Starve yourself. My norm is 1200 calories
*Size down. You might struggle to breath but you'll look thinner.
*Exercise everyday. Fu"k the pandemic. Gotta burn the fat ladies.
*Childcare is a must. Form bubbles with your parents, nursery, neighbours even strangers... Weightloss is everything. Mindset is so important.
*Weigh EVERYTHING! Even a baked bean. It all mounts up.
*If you're really struggling just buy some spray bleach. Surely that'll work. It did for me!!!!!!!! 3 stones in a day 🙄

• Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
All she does is bark ‘who’s this’ ‘what’s that’ ‘what colour is it’ ‘what shape is it’...there is nothing creative or imaginative about their play at all.

All directed at Lawson as well because Grayson isn’t at the same level (except when he apparently said come on Lawson I’ll go with you or something the other day, which I’m sure really happened 😉)

• Haha

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
I seriously don’t get what goals she could be setting for her self for 2021 her is a few guesses:
Take the boys out every day
Visit every soft play in the uk
Never let Chris out of her sight
Send more people to tattle
Alienate even more people

anyone else have any suggestions as she doesn’t need to loose any weight, she’s already built an extension, had Astro turf fitted, completed a 12 week transformation, been to Florida, had weekends away & done a haul for every supermarket/tat shop going. not bad for the year of stay at home

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Surely her mum can’t form a support bubble with her grandad AND a childcare bubble with Nikki? You’d think Nikki would have been more careful with all the places she’s going if her mum also visits him and looks after the kids. I can’t believe how selfish she is

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
I honestly feel like the constant visting these places is a bit of a sign that she doesn't know what the hell to do with these children. It's not normal. Instead of gifting her all this disposable shit I wish someone with gift her a few sessions on how to entertain her boys. Surely children want simple things? Snuggling up on the sofa watching movies? Arts and crafts? Baking? The need to film CONTENT is consuming her. Stop making parenting your children your job. Just enjoy them. You are lucky to have them

• Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She won't listen - she's never fucking listened..... and it's her and people like her that have caused it to get this bad....

just because it says you can doesn't mean you should Nicola...... it says exercise is 'unlimited' but this should be local... you should only do an ESSENTIAL shop - which means Nicola only you OR Chris should shop once a week - NOT EVERY FUCKING OPPORUNTITY TO TAKE YOUR FAMILY OUT ! Your mum DOES NOT need to have the boys on a Tuesday and whatever other day she has them palmed off to her !! YOU DO NOT need to get in your car and drive to parks to go for a walk... you have legs.... you have paths... you have parks and grass areas on your 'not so' exclusive estate.... just do as you're FUCKING TOLD and STAY AT HOME ...... You want to swan off to the Maldives or wherever the fuck you want to go on your delayed 40th ... then do as you are told else this will drag on for another 10 months you silly bint - DO NOT BEND THE RULES TO SUIT YOUR OWN SELFISH NEEDS.......

• Heart