Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Juniper

Chatty Member
I was coming on here to comment on the overly structured play again, but then it hit me.....she can’t let them get on with imagination play because she has no sodding imagination herself.

Think back to earlier this week when Ankle Boy had bought new wheeled boxes to put the Xmas decs in, he was wheeling the boys round in it and she was “so now it’s a CAR!?!”. Most 2yr olds would have loved that and been happy pretending for ages. But she can’t let them do that because she can’t see it herself.

It’s truly sad. Poor kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Bluesky

Chatty Member
the suggested tier 5 totally as a result of idiots like Fopps. I hope they impose that for her to teach her a lesson (sorry for everyone else in that area)

Imagine how she will cope only being able to leave the house for essential reasons...imo the park is not an essential reason nor is taking the whole family to a supermarket
Tier 5 will totally be down to selfish twats like her!! She’s a household that could have easily stayed in to control the spread of the virus and it would only have needed one of them venture out for essential food shops but nope, parks, salons, supermarkets, fucking cupping! .. you name it she’s done it!!! Selfish selfish bint!!!

• Heart

Joy12

Giving away a toy car and dear zoo book and a xylophone (all I can see). Surely at two they still like those things?! My 4yo loves dear zoo and my 9yo plays with all the toys cars we’ve ever had still!!
Off to nursery or her mums and she’s getting rid of all their things. That she bought using the money they earned!!

Last edited:

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
I personally don't have an issue with people (including Nikki) going to the gym. It's just the fact that she could be more relatable by expressing the importance of people needing to exercise for their health and wellbeing instead she makes flippant comments about missing the view! She has a platform that she could use in a much better way if she could be more real.

She comes across as being so out of touch with what is going on in the world. People will be missing more than the view out of the window. Some are missing loved ones and most of us are just missing our everyday lives as we once knew them.

If Nikki could say going out to the gym to exercise helps her because life is really tough at the moment I would give credit for that but as she has shown this last year visits to the gym are just a photo opportunity.

• Heart

Crumpet41

VIP Member
All these influencers have pissed me off no end since the start of the pandemic - virtually all have flouted the rules in some form. Some fuck off on constant holidays and the gloat about it and others take regular day trips here there and everywhere . Then we have other fitness influencers who travel up and down the country so they can work out in different gyms.
meanwhile the rest of us have sacrificed a lot and experienced loneliness and hardship. This year has been one of the toughest years of my life. A relationship ended just before this all kicked off so I have had to manage those feelings. I have not seen my family in over year and the IOM borders are still closed ( i was not born there so am not a resident) and I can’t visit as I have been refused entry ( despite managing to wangle a month off work so I could self isolate for two week) and then have two weeks with my family.
so when I see people who take the piss like fopps is ( and has done) it makes me feel angry and very bitter.

• Sad
Funny I bought some bacon from our local butcher... and we had amazing steak last from them last night. As I was unwrapping them I thought of Fopps and how she’d never buy this type of food cos it doesn’t come in a plastic box with calories written on the side for her. She’s a total bore.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Got some screen grabs tho. Thing is someone is asking for a reply abs she just blocks and deletes. Then out come her passive aggressive quotes
Nice one 😀

I don't know who's more nauseating, fopperbollox or her bulldog snapping back the replies. Does this cretin realise she'd stamp on her head with an ugly tesco sandal for a grenade bar? So deluded 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
New Years resolution suggestion for “Fucktard Foppycock”:

Shut the fuck up about weightloss, get off the Internet with your pathetic CoNtEnt, stay inside once in a while AND please for the love of fucking GOD read up on the proper use of an apostrophe!(!!!!!!!!!)

• Heart
  • Haha

Wotsit

VIP Member
That reel is ridiculous. Who sits at their dressing table and puts a sleep mask on 😂 I see lots of these get ready transformation things on TikTok and the kids do a better job of it than she has.

That letter is even more ridiculous! Who the hell tells their kids Santa needs to loose weight??? We all knew she had issues but seriously??? Telling 2 year olds that SANTA needs to loose weight? What the actual fuck. She needs intervention from a therapist and quickly. I’m disgusted.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

honey&lemon

VIP Member
That first cup of tea and buttery toast after having a baby is like 😋 bet she didn’t even have that, probably had a boiled egg in her hospital bag

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It irks me how they don't seem to sit in the main lounge as a family.
I think she's cluttered it up with all her shit she can't be bothered to put away so can't show it. I bet it's like an absolute bomb site. She's made the extension her instagrammable place, oh and her pink box room where she tries on clothes and stares in the mirror

• Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I think her video tonight is irresponsible and dangerous for followers. She isn’t qualified to preach to people like this and I can’t bare it.
I think some of her followers are wise to her bullshit - she's already lost 25 followers since the new post has been up.... 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Juniper

Chatty Member
Tobacco sauce in her latest recipe 🤦🏻‍♀️

Fopps, seriously, you call this your job. PROOF READ YOUR POSTS! And whilst we’re at it, you WANDER into the kitchen, then you WONDER why you’re taking a spoonful of chemical laden fake Nutella

• Haha