Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipe_up

VIP Member
64EFF095-3562-48BF-B5A9-3EA4BA9FA4F7.png
Well that’s handy as he’s being paraded here there and everywhere during a fucking pandemic

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Uhhhhhmazing

Her Thai green curry...... we don’t do small.....I beg to differ fopps we’ve seen the picture of deux Chebs in his blue trousers 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice how hard she was trying to not mention Slimming World but it kept popping out like a rogue nipple at the beach. She just can't help herself, she does think she's still a consultant. Nothing else to her!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Bwacac

Chatty Member
I’m so fed up today. My 6 year old son came out of isolation on Sunday December 20th. There had been a case in his school year. The first one in the whole school since this thing started. He goes to his dads Christmas Day late evening, stays Boxing Day and comes back the morning of the 27th. His dad rung me yesterday and informed me he’s tested positive for covid as he had a test on Xmas Eve through his work. He said there’s an outbreak at his work and he’s one of them. I’m soooooo furious he put my sons health at risk and failed to mention to me he had the test on Christmas Eve and now my sons in isolation again as of the time he came back to me Sunday so day 2 today. I honestly want to cry at how selfish people are. I’ve tried to keep him so safe and his dad has pissed all over that, I always knew he was a selfish prick and an absolute liability but this whole covid nightmare has really shown people’s true colours. We can’t even go for a walk as a family now despite me and my partner not being back in work until next Wednesday. My son can’t go to school until next Thursday. I’m also 20 weeks pregnant and the fact my dickhead ex is flouting all the rules is sickening me, I really can’t get my head around the fact in all the places they’ve been not one of them have needed to isolate. My mind is blown. Oh and I’m in wales so tier 4 total lockdown too, sorry to go on but I’m so fed up, I’m off for a soak in the bath as that’s the only thing I can really do to entertain myself! 😢😢😢 happy new year fopps, in 2021 try looking at the bigger picture and seeing how life is for other people. Xx

• Sad
Reactions: 35

Sparkle87

VIP Member
'got one last day of fun' oh fuck off you selfish bitch I haven't stepped foot in a soft play since before march (which I'm glad about can't stand them places) her saying its social distanced, fewer people in the class yeah cos covid will say 'we won't go near them now its fewer people ' ,🙄 selfish bint stay home and entertain your own fucking children honestly these two couldn't run a fucking bath together 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 35

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
As someone said previously in the thread, I wouldn't snitch or judge anyone for seeing their family, you don't know what state someone is in mentally or physically.. but with her it's the lying that really annoys me! She was oh so preachy and posting updates about the rules when she was confident she was doing the right thing. Now it looks like she is bending them and being sneaky to suit herself. She never ever tells the truth about anything and it's one of the main things that makes her really unlikeable. Absolutely everything in her life is planned and orchestrated for show to try and impress others.

Reactions: 34

Cocoapops

Happy New Year everyone! I am a quiet member if this group but the posts here never fail to make me laugh and giggle! You are a very witty group of people and I can’t wait to carry on reading your very funny posts and observations 😂 Thank you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 34

KeelOver

What the fuck is that Father Christmas letter? It’s all about how Father Christmas has gained weight and how he now needs to eat healthier food. Why the fuck do 2 year olds need to know anything about that?! Also, why is Father Christmas telling them about potty training and how they can smash all their goals. She’s a dick.

• Wow
Reactions: 33

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
I don't have children of my own yet but my best friend does. She tends to spend more on each child for their birthday and less for Christmas because they get gifts from other family members and friends like me too. I always get them crafts of some sort

When I spoke to them on video after Christmas what they were most excited about was the treasure hunt that they had set up for then to find their last present (which was a homemade gift for them full of love and care)... memories often mean more to kids than presents... The problem is Fopps tries too hard to make the wrong type of memories she wants to make ones that cost money not genuine ones that cost nothing. We didn't have alot as children and the main memories that I have of my childhood has absolutely nothing to do with presents or money. Both me and my best friend say the same and her family had alot of money compared to mine ( they never flaunted it though) yet we both remember the non monetary things...she is definitely mummy goals to me (my best friend not Fopps obvs)
I was having a similar conversation with my mum yesterday. I am the youngest of five and I remember Christmas been a time when the extended family would descend on us and there would be plenty of buffet food and lots and love and laughs. When I was 14 I remember my dad was out of work so was claiming JSA. That Christmas I got a watch and jewelery box and remembering fully understanding it wasn't going to be a big Christmas due to the situation. I appreciated the gifts I got and still have them now.
The best Christmas I remember was when I was 10 and my grandparents stayed until new year, me and my sister were downstairs on air beds so they could have our beds 😅 again, don't remember the presents but the cosyness of us been together that Christmas......and my sisters airbed having to be replaced as it deflated and me saying she was fat so she popped it and the dead arm I got off her 🤣🤣🤣 aww give me a time machine please 😔

• Heart

GlennCoco

VIP Member
Weren’t there comments on here the other day about the boys not wearing gloves.....but she doesn’t read here 😉
Damn straight im a Perfect Paula when it comes to my child wearing the appropriate clothing; hats, gloves and vests in winter and hats and sun cream in summer Fopps 😉 and if they refuse to wear hats then they come inside!

• Heart

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
A lot of the big genuine accounts I follow have all posted the same today about not being sucked into the “diet culture” of the new year, to be happy with who you are etc and yet you have Fopps....sat on the edge of her seat no doubt ready to pounce tomorrow with all her weight loss “knowledge”. Utterly sad. She’s 40 and the most interesting thing about her is she once lost 3 stone in 3 months half her lifetime ago!!! And even that isn’t true 🤣 #2.5stonecorrected

ETA Happy New Year to my favourite thread of Tattlers 🥳🍾 you all literally have me in stitches most days 🤣 long may it continue! 🥂

• Heart