Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She has done a lot of weird stuff but that letter is one of the most damaging things I’ve ever read. Who mentions weight loss in a Santa letter? Who talks about smashing goals and potty training?? You do it when the child is ready, end of
Where is this letter?’X

Reactions: 3

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
I'm back to Exante properly tomorrow and doing Chloe Madeley body blitz from home on Monday. I just stuck to eating under 1000 calories a day during the 2 weeks at Christmas but still managed to fit nice food in.
So nice to find someone else doing Exante 😊 I'm back on it again Monday but doing the Old Total Solution, 3 shakes a day.

Reactions: 3

Sliceofcake

VIP Member
You called her a f@g the other day and a f@ggot yesterday. You can say you're not homophobic but the language you choose says otherwise.
Well I’m sorry! It won’t happen again!! Also only recognise I’ve said it the once . Which i have said sorry for my mouth clearly gets the better of me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Oneforthemoney

Wasn't it you that used offensive homophobic language earlier in the thread? How do you not know that that's not ok?

NoseyNorris

Not sticking up for her as she boils my piss more than anyone, but Leicester/Leicestershire were put into Tier 4 on 30th December which was the day she flew out I think? Although saying that, even in Tier 3 people shouldn't be going on holiday!!!!