Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluefox

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion

Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Added apostrophe for effect 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
So this is where I am at, I am slightly older than Fopp’s and I have recently been diagnosed with cancer 😞. I have no date for surgery yet, as they need to do further investigation work. I’m absolutely petrified about the state of the NHS and how this could possibly impact on me. It makes me so mad that people can’t follow 3 simple rules! Stay home, stay local and ESSENTIAL travel only!!! Why is that so hard??? I was called in for a blood test on New Years Day and the nurse was saying that she couldn’t get a taxi in, as they were busy picking people up from parties 🤷🏼‍♀️. I hope she and many others don’t need urgent care, as her behaviour is disgusting! None of us are invincible, she learns nothing and can’t even be grown up enough to answer a simple question!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Bwacac

Chatty Member
On Monday I posted on here about my son having to self isolate because of his prick of a father having a test on Christmas Eve which turned out to be positive and he failed to tell me. As a precaution because my son is only 6 and I’m 20 weeks pregnant we had him tested yesterday. He’s tested positive and I’m utterly distraught. Then you’ve got this pair of pricks walking around like they are untouchable. Thankfully my son is fine. We’ve followed the rules unlike his dad and now we face this. I have had to reschedule my 20 week scan until we are out of isolation which I’m so upset about as I have such bad anxiety after having a MMC before having my son. Everyone’s so kind on here and responded to my vent the other day I just wanted to update you all. I seriously hope a huge dose of karma is coming fopps way in 2021 as she’s so out of touch with the real world it pains me x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
Can we have a New Years resolution that anyone’s who reads/posts on this thread unfollows her from all platforms?!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I don’t comment for ages and then derail the thread 😂😂

you lot are ruddy lovely 💕 thank you for all the love and virtual hugs 🤗. They really are needed at the mo.
I don’t care what any influencer says, us tattlers have each other’s backs, they could learn a lot from us ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I haven’t commented on here for ages, as I’ve had personal stuff going on. I’ve actually had to block her and her selfish ways. COVID has never bothered her and it won’t this time around either. If she had seen some body close go through it or was in need of urgent NHS services herself, then she may change her tune! The woman is selfish and vile and her deluded sheep are just as bad!!

Anyway..keep safe all and a Happy New Year to all you lovelies 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Scullybob

VIP Member
She's been acting like a spoilt brat. I love how her highest liked photo only got 8k likes. She has 150k followers and gets a measly 8k likes. If that was me, I'd be too embarrassed to tell people that as it highlights her abysmal engagement and shows that almost all her followers are paid for. Her channel is failing, the twins aren't cute babies any more, don't get me wrong they're lovely toddlers but their personalities haven't been shown at all. When you look at Chelsea's twins, they are so cheeky and mischievous you can't help but smile at their antics. Fopps doesn't do any of that, she stages everything to make them look perfect and people are bored, it's tedious and viewers are voting with their feet.

Anyhoo my lovely Tattlers, thank you for all your support in what has been a shitty year for all of us. You guys are amazing and I wish you all a healthy 2021 full of love and hugs xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 40

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I think her balenciaga trainers are fake. She wears them to the park and gets them all muddy... you wouldn't really be keen to do that if they cost you like £700

I still stand by what I've said before. She was all excited over keeping some Gucci packaging and made sure she showed the box the Hunters came in...not once has she shown a balenciaga package

Reactions: 40
She’s wound me up so much today, last day of fun!?

I know there are many others in similar situations, but I had to have my second child in lockdown. Alone during birth. My toddler hasn’t been to nursery (ever) or to her usual play groups since the first lock down. I’m terrified about how her social development has been delayed with other children her age. My six month old hasn’t really left the house at all/seen anyone else other than me, my daughter and husband. I had to take them both to the shops for the first time since lockdown last week and my six month old was terrified.

This entire year I’ve felt like I’ve failed them as a mother as I’ve not been able to take them to new places & have new experiences, but their health, our health & the health of others is more important.

Then you’ve got this vapid, self centred cockwomble dragging her much wanted twins to every venue possible.
WHEN WILL SHE REALISE!?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
She'll miss that view from the gym if her area moves in to Tier 4. I think people will miss their lost relatives due to Covid much more Nicola if people like you continue to behave the same. Get off the treadmill and go home to your family and stay indoors like the rest of us. You're lucky you can stay safe. I would love to see how positive you would be if you were a key worker struggling in this Pandemic. I'd give you a week! Wake up!!!!

Notothefakes

VIP Member
Is she really asking whether people prefer her hair long or short? She’s 40! That’s like a 15 year old!

• Haha

SootySweepAndSoo

Chatty Member
Perfect Paula’s. Judgey Jenny’s. Have it large Marge. What 40 year old woman talks like this, it’s like names in books for primary school kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
So...I'm feeling it might be time for thread title suggestions so I'm going to take advantage of my pissed lol at her chubby fingers....

Fopperholic #65... Spends her whole time tagging brands, grabbing all she can with her Foppy fat hands

• Haha
Reactions: 38