Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GlennCoco

VIP Member
So this is where I am at, I am slightly older than Fopp’s and I have recently been diagnosed with cancer 😞. I have no date for surgery yet, as they need to do further investigation work. I’m absolutely petrified about the state of the NHS and how this could possibly impact on me. It makes me so mad that people can’t follow 3 simple rules! Stay home, stay local and ESSENTIAL travel only!!! Why is that so hard??? I was called in for a blood test on New Years Day and the nurse was saying that she couldn’t get a taxi in, as they were busy picking people up from parties 🤷🏼‍♀️. I hope she and many others don’t need urgent care, as her behaviour is disgusting! None of us are invincible, she learns nothing and can’t even be grown up enough to answer a simple question!
Sending you lots of love 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Crumpet41

VIP Member
God I miss the spanjee thread on here 😜 she's an absolute cock.... she used to be sw friends with prikki, I think they clashed because they are both arseholes who absolutely love themselves
I always thought she was more friendly with sw Gemma? And she just tolerated fopps

Reactions: 7

caz272

Chatty Member
On Monday I posted on here about my son having to self isolate because of his prick of a father having a test on Christmas Eve which turned out to be positive and he failed to tell me. As a precaution because my son is only 6 and I’m 20 weeks pregnant we had him tested yesterday. He’s tested positive and I’m utterly distraught. Then you’ve got this pair of pricks walking around like they are untouchable. Thankfully my son is fine. We’ve followed the rules unlike his dad and now we face this. I have had to reschedule my 20 week scan until we are out of isolation which I’m so upset about as I have such bad anxiety after having a MMC before having my son. Everyone’s so kind on here and responded to my vent the other day I just wanted to update you all. I seriously hope a huge dose of karma is coming fopps way in 2021 as she’s so out of touch with the real world it pains me x
Oh bless you, life is never fair , lots of love and virtual hugs xx

• Heart

Livi8

Glad I'm not alone.... they are all grown up now and once they got older it stopped ... but the younger two were only 22 months apart and looked super cute in co-ordinated outfits...... girls/boy versions.... (oh I miss those days of them being little) they were far more 'spirited' shall we say than Fopps 2 as well.... they were crazy together the little ones were !!!

I have 4 years between my youngest 2 and I love dressing them the same especially for special occasions. My 2 actually look more alike then her twins though.

• Haha

Crumpet41

VIP Member
i dont know if anyone follows tash_blake_ivy but shes part of the twin mum whatsapp huns anyway it’s her bday and already She’s had insta posts from the other twin mums. Nicola didn’t get one happy bday post.
just had a look on this profile - kids look well happy running through the puddles and look like they are having a great time. Cant imagine the boys would be allowed to have such fun when out and about.

~vix~83~

VIP Member
Omg that biscoff spread is like crack. I made a cheesecake with it the other day. I’m copying your breakfast!

Why is she going for a walk?! Play in the garden if you really must give them fresh air but it’s not necessary they look pale and washed out leave them alone and cook a nice lunch or do some baking!

urgh why am I giving her ideas
It’s my favourite breakfast, Aldi do their own spread now! Smooth n crunchy! I’ve got smooth n I think it tastes better!
I love a walk but I don’t have kids, I personally couldn’t be bothered to get them ready every time, it’s bad enough getting my layers on lol

• Heart

Saturn

How does she always manage to find someone to take a family photo of them all? Or does Deux Knees have to carry a tripod and lighting in his designer handbag?
i always wonder this!!
also, has she come out and said she has a childcare bubble with mad mazza?Ust have missed it if she has. I know we all know the boys are being palmed off to her for no good reason but I thought prikki was keeping q about it?

Buggeroff

VIP Member
Glad I'm not alone.... they are all grown up now and once they got older it stopped ... but the younger two were only 22 months apart and looked super cute in co-ordinated outfits...... girls/boy versions.... (oh I miss those days of them being little) they were far more 'spirited' shall we say than Fopps 2 as well.... they were crazy together the little ones were !!!
I don’t see the point in dressing them the if they aren’t identical as indexical it’s really cute.

I don’t see the point in dressing them the if they aren’t identical as indexical it’s really cute.

Tvgossipfan

Right,I just have to ask! wasn’t on here for a good few weeks, ventured back and keep seeing references to Chris and another woman....what’s happened,catch me up!! I’m trying to go back through missed threads but lots going on and it’s slow going and I’m just dying to know now😂😂😂
i never did ask how everyone seems to know he has a teeny todger and it still drives me mad, I can’t have another situation like this so please,pretty please catch me up and I do solemnly promise to try and never miss out again😂😂😂

• Haha

Notothefakes

VIP Member
I think you are possibly thinking of Broadchurch. Has she not watched this before? Tbh it is a brilliant drama. One of the best I have seen . Series one I was gripped from start to finish.

I have tried their sauces before and they are disgusting. They are really watery and have an odd aftertaste. I haven’t bothered with any of their other products as if the sauces are anything to go by then they will be tasteless.
Ah yes you’re right I was. What is broad gate then? 😂 and they’re stopping their naps now the fun really starts!!!

I was in hospital during the first lockdown and again in September and honestly it is safer in the hospital than in a supermarket. They keep anyone with any sort of infection on separate wards and in separate areas. In ours they have red wards and nothing from red goes anywhere near the green ones. Congratulations on your pregnancy news x
Thank you x

Congratulations x
Thanks x

Congratulations that's a lovely start to the new year for you 🥰
Thanks 😊

Reactions: 6