Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That you tube has got to be her worst yet. Clearly pre recorded as she posted a very filtered photo in the granny cruise ship top the other day and then also trips herself up in the video referencing ‘next year’. Had to switch it off it was so boring but chuckled at the screen when I paused 🤣🤣🤣 lost ya teeth Fiona?
She looks ill there

Reactions: 6

honey&lemon

VIP Member
On Monday I posted on here about my son having to self isolate because of his prick of a father having a test on Christmas Eve which turned out to be positive and he failed to tell me. As a precaution because my son is only 6 and I’m 20 weeks pregnant we had him tested yesterday. He’s tested positive and I’m utterly distraught. Then you’ve got this pair of pricks walking around like they are untouchable. Thankfully my son is fine. We’ve followed the rules unlike his dad and now we face this. I have had to reschedule my 20 week scan until we are out of isolation which I’m so upset about as I have such bad anxiety after having a MMC before having my son. Everyone’s so kind on here and responded to my vent the other day I just wanted to update you all. I seriously hope a huge dose of karma is coming fopps way in 2021 as she’s so out of touch with the real world it pains me x
So sorry to hear that x

• Heart

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
i always wonder this!!
also, has she come out and said she has a childcare bubble with mad mazza?Ust have missed it if she has. I know we all know the boys are being palmed off to her for no good reason but I thought prikki was keeping q about it?
It’s just occurred to me can you use a childcare bubble if you also use a nursery?

That just proves it. I can’t believe that is what she said. An almost 40 year old at that stage, and that is what she said. Worst thing is, it’s not like she was put on the spot with the news face to face. She was typing out a comment and had plenty of time to think
What did she say? Something vacuous and ill thought out I imagine x

Ooh I’m not sure which pic belongs to which of them but the blue wall is the right one. Every time I see it I think...she’ll be bored if that colour soon enough x

Tvgossipfan

I don’t comment for ages and then derail the thread 😂😂

you lot are ruddy lovely 💕 thank you for all the love and virtual hugs 🤗. They really are needed at the mo.
I don’t care what any influencer says, us tattlers have each other’s backs, they could learn a lot from us ❤
So sorry to hear your news,hope everything goes quickly and smoothly for you x

• Heart