Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
Corby is the closest town to my new office. Moved offices in December and spent today unpacking boxes at the office without phones ringing and to prevent working too many late nights this week it's my business so it will be mostly me unpacking whichever day I do it. I actually live in Leicestershire postcode , hence most of family have been in lockdown since March I googled nearest pharmacy today to the office and found that retail park. Handy to get a sarnie in boots though I thought a quick drive to pharmacy won't be anyone around well I was wrong. I sat in the car ate my sarnie and couldn't believe the amount of people around.. especially as the A6 hadn't been that busy.Hope you and your husband can stay safe if he is having to work there with so many customers still out.
I knew it was that retail park haha. Yeah most of my family is Leicestershire aswell. Thankfully he works nights so he’s safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think both hers and his have filters on them but you’re right she looks slimmer in her version so she has definitely photoshopped it. Even just comparing the size of her boots shows it really clearly

Chris versus hers View attachment 361665
To be honest I think one is taken further away than the other, if you look at how many floor tiles difference there is- bit similar to the door handle in fopps before and after pics

Crumpet41

VIP Member
On Monday I posted on here about my son having to self isolate because of his prick of a father having a test on Christmas Eve which turned out to be positive and he failed to tell me. As a precaution because my son is only 6 and I’m 20 weeks pregnant we had him tested yesterday. He’s tested positive and I’m utterly distraught. Then you’ve got this pair of pricks walking around like they are untouchable. Thankfully my son is fine. We’ve followed the rules unlike his dad and now we face this. I have had to reschedule my 20 week scan until we are out of isolation which I’m so upset about as I have such bad anxiety after having a MMC before having my son. Everyone’s so kind on here and responded to my vent the other day I just wanted to update you all. I seriously hope a huge dose of karma is coming fopps way in 2021 as she’s so out of touch with the real world it pains me x
I am sorry to hear this . 🙁

• Heart

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
Not surprising the capabilities of hospitals are getting so bad, I had to go to a pharmacy today for my neighbor, which I was happy to do for them as they are isolating, expected it to be a quick quiet journey and the retail park was jam packed like a normal Saturday no parking spaces, families all shopping everywhere, kids running riot, the majority of the shops were open...m & s, boots, Wickes, McDonald's, superdrug, pet shop, Iceland, pc world, Asda, the range and Halfords all open. Literally the only two shops shut were next and Matalan. Tier 4 what tier 4? I thought the message was STAY HOME unless it is an essential journey. I was absolutely fuming to see the amount of people out and about because I have keyworker family members who have tested positive for covid (don't live nearby) and they have worker throughout to help the pandemic effort putting themselves in real danger and are now struggling with simple things like talking or breathing because dickheads want to go shopping and not stay home unless essential.
You don’t live near Corby do you as you have literally just named every shop in the retail park near where my husband works haha

You don’t live near Corby do you as you have literally just named every shop in the retail park near where my husband works haha
Corby is the closest town to my new office. Moved offices in December and spent today unpacking boxes at the office without phones ringing and to prevent working too many late nights this week it's my business so it will be mostly me unpacking whichever day I do it. I actually live in Leicestershire postcode , hence most of family have been in lockdown since March I googled nearest pharmacy today to the office and found that retail park. Handy to get a sarnie in boots though I thought a quick drive to pharmacy won't be anyone around well I was wrong. I sat in the car ate my sarnie and couldn't believe the amount of people around.. especially as the A6 hadn't been that busy.Hope you and your husband can stay safe if he is having to work there with so many customers still out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Sickofthefakes

Is she actually eye fucking herself on Christmas day curling her hair? Why is she not spending time with the kids. What a narcissistic old boot. She makes my blood boil between that and all the tags desperate for a collab. Who does that on Christmas day?
A desperate Beg like old Fopps 🤭

caz272

Chatty Member
Where is the letter ? Sad U know but I want to read the crap she’s sprouted

Where is the letter ? Sad U know but I want to read the crap she’s sprouted

I read that pregnant women can now have partners with them at all appointments (I hope that’s true) so hopefully that may make things easier for you 🤞🏻X
I'm hoping to find out about that once I've done my self referral to the hospital 🤞 this is my fourth baby and I'm still scared to have needles near me 😣

• Heart

Mancnet

VIP Member
She posted with her dad/husband before the latest lockdown when they were out boozing every weekend. She doesn't post that much anymore but I assume they are still together.

Bluesky

Chatty Member
I think the one where she says they have never been to this park before is Mill Gardens, used to take my son when he was little and I lived that end of Leamington, it is across the bridge in jephson gardens and the tunnel photo is Jephson gardens.
Oh ok I’ve never gone over the bridge.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I’ve got 5 pages to catch up on! Had a busy day. I’ve decided to take a bit of a break from social media and I know this sounds like I’m contradicting myself but how can I watch her without going on my Instagram, Is it gramho?
Yes people always recommend that one 👍 you have quite a bit to catch up on 😄

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
I apologise if I offended anyone by saying she should get a life for going to the gym at Christmas

totally understand how important it is to some

It was the way she said about missing the view that annoyed me I just thought what a twat and reacted to that but definitely didn’t mean to upset anyone

with the amount of equipment she has at home and plenty of other me time she gets I don’t see the need for her to go to be honest but I know not everyone else is in that position so absolutely have every right to go if allowed
I wasn't offended by your comment, more someone else calling her the f word (similar to a cigarette) for going that was highly offensive. I totally agree with your comments about her need is not the same as others.

I'm all for slagging floppers off for 99% of what she does but let's not slag people off for using the gym ok. If someone wants to exercise before on/during xmas and new years that does that make them a fag. The gym can be a great escape for many people and my members have been using the gym throughout even on.xmas day. (Fyi we have extremely high standards for track and trace, temperature, antinbac spray EVERYWHERE and sanitize stations throughout). I'm sick of gyms getting slack and dont like name calling for gym use right now
Absolutely this.