Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Izzy2011

Just gone back through her stories and seen the letter, just can’t seem to zoom in to read it.

Reactions: 6

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Is the letter something she has written herself? Or is the letter received back from when they posted their letters ( Del Boy and Rodney camel coat gate).

Reactions: 5

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
The only fresh veg we had on our xmas dinner was carrots, oven roasted not boiled to death 🤣
And of course, they had to open their gifts in the Ikea-esk kitchen extention instead of a nice comfy living room 🤔

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
I think it's a Netflix thing called Bridgerton... I've got loads on my FB commenting about it.... though surprised she was watching considering she's 'DONE' all of Netflix... dumb ass statement from her as per !!
Yeah I was trying to figure out if she meant broad church which someone else suggested further up, bridgerton or just talking nonsense again!

JJusa69

VIP Member
That Iceland Ad.
Such a waste of food that we all know will go in the bin.
And her manners are disgusting. Filming herself biting into something and then biting into something else while still got food in her mouth. Minger. We all know it was straight into the spit bucket anyhow. Only faveson earning his keep in that ad.

Where is the letter ? Sad U know but I want to read the crap she’s sprouted

Where is the letter ? Sad U know but I want to read the crap she’s sprouted

Attachments