Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
Congratulations x
I agree. And I ought to have offered m
It’s got to be full lockdown. We popped to a local town near us today to pay some Christmas money into the bank - thought it’d be dead quiet and we’d look cheeky venturing out in tier 4. Nope. It was rammed. Busier than before Christmas.
[/QUOTE
Will the real Fopps eye colour please stand up View attachment 365106
Thanks, I'm doing ok, been in tier 4 for ages which meant I couldn't see my Dad at Christmas. Fopps has been infuriating with her flouting the rules, I've never seen such a sense of entitlement and sheer arrogance in anyone ever. 😨
hi. Twirler four for ages here too!! Happy new year to you. Hope next year is kinder to us all. X

I agree. And I ought to have offered m

hi. Twirler four for ages here too!! Happy new year to you. Hope next year is kinder to us all. X
Tier!!! I really should wear my glasses more often!

Reactions: 9

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I always thought she was more friendly with sw Gemma? And she just tolerated fopps
Yeah she probably was more connected to fanny flower Friday than fopperbollox. They all used to be in an instagram gang 🙄 I got the impression that none of them liked fopps all that much

Reactions: 8
Someone mentioned Emily Norris up thread ... I looked her up... it’s quite amazing to see someone else who appears to be doing the social media instahun thing quite successfully. Total contrast to flopp.

OhDearFords

Chatty Member
Just look at it... unlucky bonjella we all remember
You and your greasy witch face before you had all the concrete put in it. Who does she think she is 🤣🤣🤣🤣 still looks a cocky cow. Is she still with her dad-husband with the feminine face?
I’ve never even heard of this Bonjella woman but reading your description has me in stitches!! Off to find her thread... 😂

• Haha

Scullybob

VIP Member
So this is where I am at, I am slightly older than Fopp’s and I have recently been diagnosed with cancer 😞. I have no date for surgery yet, as they need to do further investigation work. I’m absolutely petrified about the state of the NHS and how this could possibly impact on me. It makes me so mad that people can’t follow 3 simple rules! Stay home, stay local and ESSENTIAL travel only!!! Why is that so hard??? I was called in for a blood test on New Years Day and the nurse was saying that she couldn’t get a taxi in, as they were busy picking people up from parties 🤷🏼‍♀️. I hope she and many others don’t need urgent care, as her behaviour is disgusting! None of us are invincible, she learns nothing and can’t even be grown up enough to answer a simple question!
I'm very sorry to hear this, I'm sending you lots of love and gentle hugs x

• Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Not sticking up for her as she boils my piss more than anyone, but Leicester/Leicestershire were put into Tier 4 on 30th December which was the day she flew out I think? Although saying that, even in Tier 3 people shouldn't be going on holiday!!!!
wrong thread maybe ? ;)

Uhhhhhmazing

So this is where I am at, I am slightly older than Fopp’s and I have recently been diagnosed with cancer 😞. I have no date for surgery yet, as they need to do further investigation work. I’m absolutely petrified about the state of the NHS and how this could possibly impact on me. It makes me so mad that people can’t follow 3 simple rules! Stay home, stay local and ESSENTIAL travel only!!! Why is that so hard??? I was called in for a blood test on New Years Day and the nurse was saying that she couldn’t get a taxi in, as they were busy picking people up from parties 🤷🏼‍♀️. I hope she and many others don’t need urgent care, as her behaviour is disgusting! None of us are invincible, she learns nothing and can’t even be grown up enough to answer a simple question!
Sending love and healing vibes x

• Heart

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
Well I may as well join in on the #foppsfood game ! I am afraid I had LESS than Nicola !! I'm back on my 1:2:1 plan so today I have had 4 pints of water (no squash or cherry pepsi max!)..... and a iced latte shake.... just gonna have another one now..... I need to get my 5lb Christmas gain off ...... 😘 😘

ETA - totally drooling at ALL of your foods today...... struggling to get back on track but want to get to target asap
I'm back to Exante properly tomorrow and doing Chloe Madeley body blitz from home on Monday. I just stuck to eating under 1000 calories a day during the 2 weeks at Christmas but still managed to fit nice food in.

• Heart

ElektraWintour

VIP Member
I ate a lot of quality street for breakfast with a couple of coffees without measuring my milk, followed by a big bowl of Frosties but I’ve also been up since 4am with my almost 1 year old 😴

Also had to pop into town today, first time I’ve left the house in a week as we’re also tier 4 and thankfully it wasn’t too busy so hopefully people are taking things seriously here. Had an email from my childminder with new restrictions, she knows someone the same age as me who’s died from Covid 😔

Sorry to get back on topic to Fopps, she’s a knob.

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
We need it, longer than 4 weeks too. We need a lockdown like the March one. The NHS will crumble and people will die otherwise 😢 im scared so i keep outings to just work, food shopping and supporting my mum. My mum has been very lucky recently as she has been getting online food shops every week so all she needs from me is her prescriptions. She been out just 4 times since the first lockdown was eased, she is so anxious about the virus.
Sorry to derail, had to unload 😫😭

Bet she only has one mask too 🤢
3 for me...one to wear, one in the wash and a clean one in my bag incase one ends up on the floor or lost. I rotate them daily.
snap I do the same have to wear one at work to so always need clean ones to hand. I've lots a couple though think they been gobbled up by them washing machine like my kids socks 🤣

• Haha

Crumpet41

VIP Member
ETA - either way talking about having to eat healthily again in the new year from indulging .

• Wow

Misssj80

VIP Member
The first park is jephsons second park isnt so that 2 parks in one day during tier 4 lockdown. What selfish behaviour!!!
I think the one where she says they have never been to this park before is Mill Gardens, used to take my son when he was little and I lived that end of Leamington, it is across the bridge in jephson gardens and the tunnel photo is Jephson gardens.