Fopperholic #64 It's Xmas & she's quiet, pretends to eat & drink but still on strict diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think I have been on tattle too long as I predicted she was eating skinny syrup choc spread not Nutella yesterday!

There is a little disclaimer you may want to read on the skinny food co website for the fake choc spreads fopps!
That's probably why she stuffs it down 💨😱💩

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Think I have been on tattle too long as I predicted she was eating skinny syrup choc spread not Nutella yesterday!

There is a little disclaimer you may want to read on the skinny food co website for the fake choc spreads fopps!
That and all the protein... 💨
No wonder deux ankles little chode has turned in on itself

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wish someone would comment on her post "What was the main course"!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it’s a drama series. She definitely reads here and has taken our advice to go back to the sw stuff. Hi Fopps. Glad we could be of assistance
I think you are possibly thinking of Broadchurch. Has she not watched this before? Tbh it is a brilliant drama. One of the best I have seen . Series one I was gripped from start to finish.

Was it these skinny things that tasted too chemically before they paid her? or was that another product that's full of sweeteners etc. Fopps just eat some proper nuttella, might make you more likeable if you did????
I have tried their sauces before and they are disgusting. They are really watery and have an odd aftertaste. I haven’t bothered with any of their other products as if the sauces are anything to go by then they will be tasteless.

That and all the protein... 💨
No wonder deux ankles little chode has turned in on itself
Ohh man 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 trying so hard not to laugh out loud.. do not wake the husband... do... not... HAAAAAAAAAA

• Haha
Ohh man 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 trying so hard not to laugh out loud.. do not wake the husband... do... not... HAAAAAAAAAA
I have this problem. I usually do my catching up on here and Freebs/Mick Smugnall‘s thread at night and I’m frequently in danger of waking everyone when I proper snort laughing 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
In front of broadgate? What is broadgate?
The fact she’s written about having seconds and then had to say btw these bowls are big just 1. Proves she reads here and 2. Tells me she didn’t have another bowl. Who the hell talks like that? Why do you need to mention the size of the bowl? Because you judge people on how much they eat. Most people couldn’t care less
I think it's a Netflix thing called Bridgerton... I've got loads on my FB commenting about it.... though surprised she was watching considering she's 'DONE' all of Netflix... dumb ass statement from her as per !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think it's a Netflix thing called Bridgerton... I've got loads on my FB commenting about it.... though surprised she was watching considering she's 'DONE' all of Netflix... dumb ass statement from her as per !!
Yeah I was trying to figure out if she meant broad church which someone else suggested further up, bridgerton or just talking nonsense again!

Reactions: 5
Corby is the closest town to my new office. Moved offices in December and spent today unpacking boxes at the office without phones ringing and to prevent working too many late nights this week it's my business so it will be mostly me unpacking whichever day I do it. I actually live in Leicestershire postcode , hence most of family have been in lockdown since March I googled nearest pharmacy today to the office and found that retail park. Handy to get a sarnie in boots though I thought a quick drive to pharmacy won't be anyone around well I was wrong. I sat in the car ate my sarnie and couldn't believe the amount of people around.. especially as the A6 hadn't been that busy.Hope you and your husband can stay safe if he is having to work there with so many customers still out.
I knew it was that retail park haha. Yeah most of my family is Leicestershire aswell. Thankfully he works nights so he’s safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her food looks so dull, compared to other slimming world accounts. Again she is behind the times and Eating dated food! I actually save some recipes and share with a friend who doesn’t believe they are sw food, without being told too by the poster lol

Reactions: 9
Her food looks so dull, compared to other slimming world accounts. Again she is behind the times and Eating dated food! I actually save some recipes and share with a friend who doesn’t believe they are sw food, without being told too by the poster lol
everything about her is very dated; using Fopperholic instead of her name, the food, her ideals, the make up, the hauls! It's like she is stuck in whatever year she lost the 3 stone (2 stone something corected) in 3 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Tier 4
Very cold outside
Two very good reasons to STAY AT HOME Fopps!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also why do the twins have to be on game 1 of duck knows how many already that early in the morning 😴 no wonder they get bored so so so easily! I'm up with our 3 so hubby can have a lie in, my boys are dressed but only in case it snows again so we can all run outside quick before it stops ❄❄❄ there is a film on the TV and we are sat having breakfast together on the sofa. If they want to play with their toys they can and will get what they want themselves!

Attachments

• Heart
I’ve had lemon water an hour before I eat breakfast which was porridge with biscotti spread / 2 biscuits and fruit.
Pringles
Chocolate
Homemade fudge
Ham sandwich
More chocolate
Biscuits
Roll n butter
And still got tea to eat 🤣🤣🤣
I start off healthy as you can see lol
Having a lazy day!
Back to walking 5k tomorrow

I follow the slimming world hashtag and so many Lovely food posts come up and inspire me to
Try them! But her food looks vile! My alpaca friends
Food looks more advising than hers!
Omg that biscoff spread is like crack. I made a cheesecake with it the other day. I’m copying your breakfast!

Why is she going for a walk?! Play in the garden if you really must give them fresh air but it’s not necessary they look pale and washed out leave them alone and cook a nice lunch or do some baking!

urgh why am I giving her ideas

Reactions: 14
Tier 4
Very cold outside
Two very good reasons to STAY AT HOME Fopps!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also why do the twins have to be on game 1 of duck knows how many already that early in the morning 😴 no wonder they get bored so so so easily! I'm up with our 3 so hubby can have a lie in, my boys are dressed but only in case it snows again so we can all run outside quick before it stops ❄❄❄ there is a film on the TV and we are sat having breakfast together on the sofa. If they want to play with their toys they can and will get what they want themselves!
Place your bets for how many games we will get to see today 😂😂 she's a control freak creating a rod for her own back. I'm the same as you - my son chooses what and when he wants to play with and I'm always around to join in if he wants me to join in but half the time I do it wrong and he gets annoyed. 😂😂

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.