Fopperholic #64 It's Xmas & she's quiet, pretends to eat & drink but still on strict diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her eating is so disordered that she thinks saying things like “oh I eat so much weetabix/yogurt/protein bars” makes her relatable. No it doesn’t - if she’d eat normal, hearty, filling, tasty meals with varied ingredients, she would be full up and wouldn’t need to eat all the processed stuff that she thinks is healthy.
As someone said earlier, you know she’s lying because she doesn’t show the size of the full bowl or plate, and does a weird extreme close up. Just like her dinner on Christmas Day (I refuse to call it a Christmas dinner because it doesn’t deserve to be called that!)

Also there is no way that at least one of those boys isn’t experiencing the “terrible twos”.

Reactions: 17
I have a 21 month old and I agree with you both it’s bloody hard work, I suspect Fopps has and is experiencing all that you’ve described hence the extra day in nursery and day at Mazza’s she just can’t let go of this perfect image which we all know is bull 💩💩
Mine is only a couple of weeks older than the boys and she has her days where she is a nightmare! No way her 2 are perfect little angels 🙄

Reactions: 12
Love all the #foppsfood posts, so far doesn’t look like anyone on Instagram has used it except her

today I’ve had two donuts and a coffee lol have barely stopped all day and about to have a chinese

back to healthy eating tomorrow 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sticking up for her as she boils my piss more than anyone, but Leicester/Leicestershire were put into Tier 4 on 30th December which was the day she flew out I think? Although saying that, even in Tier 3 people shouldn't be going on holiday!!!!

Reactions: 1
I’ve had lemon water an hour before I eat breakfast which was porridge with biscotti spread / 2 biscuits and fruit.
Pringles
Chocolate
Homemade fudge
Ham sandwich
More chocolate
Biscuits
Roll n butter
And still got tea to eat 🤣🤣🤣
I start off healthy as you can see lol
Having a lazy day!
Back to walking 5k tomorrow

I follow the slimming world hashtag and so many Lovely food posts come up and inspire me to
Try them! But her food looks vile! My alpaca friends
Food looks more advising than hers!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not sticking up for her as she boils my piss more than anyone, but Leicester/Leicestershire were put into Tier 4 on 30th December which was the day she flew out I think? Although saying that, even in Tier 3 people shouldn't be going on holiday!!!!
wrong thread maybe ? ;)

Reactions: 8
I'm back to Exante properly tomorrow and doing Chloe Madeley body blitz from home on Monday. I just stuck to eating under 1000 calories a day during the 2 weeks at Christmas but still managed to fit nice food in.
So nice to find someone else doing Exante 😊 I'm back on it again Monday but doing the Old Total Solution, 3 shakes a day.

Reactions: 3
You don’t live near Corby do you as you have literally just named every shop in the retail park near where my husband works haha
Corby is the closest town to my new office. Moved offices in December and spent today unpacking boxes at the office without phones ringing and to prevent working too many late nights this week it's my business so it will be mostly me unpacking whichever day I do it. I actually live in Leicestershire postcode , hence most of family have been in lockdown since March I googled nearest pharmacy today to the office and found that retail park. Handy to get a sarnie in boots though I thought a quick drive to pharmacy won't be anyone around well I was wrong. I sat in the car ate my sarnie and couldn't believe the amount of people around.. especially as the A6 hadn't been that busy.Hope you and your husband can stay safe if he is having to work there with so many customers still out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Absolute bull tit.... and if you're gonna do it do it properly..... and easy real nutella bit synthetic tit... trying to be relatable and failing miserably 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Was it these skinny things that tasted too chemically before they paid her? or was that another product that's full of sweeteners etc. Fopps just eat some proper nuttella, might make you more likeable if you did????

Reactions: 23
Tobacco sauce in her latest recipe 🤦🏻‍♀️

Fopps, seriously, you call this your job. PROOF READ YOUR POSTS! And whilst we’re at it, you WANDER into the kitchen, then you WONDER why you’re taking a spoonful of chemical laden fake Nutella

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In front of broadgate? What is broadgate?
The fact she’s written about having seconds and then had to say btw these bowls are big just 1. Proves she reads here and 2. Tells me she didn’t have another bowl. Who the hell talks like that? Why do you need to mention the size of the bowl? Because you judge people on how much they eat. Most people couldn’t care less

Reactions: 16
In front of broadgate? What is broadgate?
The fact she’s written about having seconds and then had to say btw these bowls are big just 1. Proves she reads here and 2. Tells me she didn’t have another bowl. Who the hell talks like that? Why do you need to mention the size of the bowl? Because you judge people on how much they eat. Most people couldn’t care less
I think it’s a drama series. She definitely reads here and has taken our advice to go back to the sw stuff. Hi Fopps. Glad we could be of assistance

Reactions: 11
You can tell by the way she has taken the photo there is like a tiny wafer thin layer of rice 😏🙄 mine is piled high like mount bleeping everest 😏

Oh and tabacco sauce dying to comment " is it not abit smoky" 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.