Fopperholic #64 It's Xmas & she's quiet, pretends to eat & drink but still on strict diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toast with scrambled egg (butter too 😮)
Tinned salmon sandwich. Crisps.
3 quality street chocolates.
I exercised for an hour and burned 400 calories 💪
Homemade curry with rice for dinner. Vino too🥂
Gosh think I've gone over my healthy extra B allowance 🙈 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
#foppsfood

Bfast - peice of door stopper aldi bread with butter and peanut butter ( none of this powdered crap for 4 syns). 4 x Lindt salted caramel chocs and 2 x coffees. ETA - this was toasted 🙂

lunch -cheese and crackers

dinner - hunters chicken / jacket spud ( contemplating more cheese 😳😳) and veggies. Will be having a wine or two no doubt too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Not surprising the capabilities of hospitals are getting so bad, I had to go to a pharmacy today for my neighbor, which I was happy to do for them as they are isolating, expected it to be a quick quiet journey and the retail park was jam packed like a normal Saturday no parking spaces, families all shopping everywhere, kids running riot, the majority of the shops were open...m & s, boots, Wickes, McDonald's, superdrug, pet shop, Iceland, pc world, Asda, the range and Halfords all open. Literally the only two shops shut were next and Matalan. Tier 4 what tier 4? I thought the message was STAY HOME unless it is an essential journey. I was absolutely fuming to see the amount of people out and about because I have keyworker family members who have tested positive for covid (don't live nearby) and they have worker throughout to help the pandemic effort putting themselves in real danger and are now struggling with simple things like talking or breathing because dickheads want to go shopping and not stay home unless essential.
You don’t live near Corby do you as you have literally just named every shop in the retail park near where my husband works haha

Reactions: 5
I ate a lot of quality street for breakfast with a couple of coffees without measuring my milk, followed by a big bowl of Frosties but I’ve also been up since 4am with my almost 1 year old 😴

Also had to pop into town today, first time I’ve left the house in a week as we’re also tier 4 and thankfully it wasn’t too busy so hopefully people are taking things seriously here. Had an email from my childminder with new restrictions, she knows someone the same age as me who’s died from Covid 😔

Sorry to get back on topic to Fopps, she’s a knob.

Reactions: 8
She’s definitely lying about how many weetabix she had, you always know when she’s lying as she takes really close up pics so you can’t see

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If 2 is not enough (so she claims !!) Then why not have 2 x weetabix with a banana, bloobs, strawbs and the milk... the banana is 'free food' and would keep her fuller for longer surely instead of an extra weetabix...... her food is actually rank....... so many options for breakfast on SW/healthy eating...... and that's the best she can offer her very very much appreciated followers !! I could do better than her !

Reactions: 14
If 2 is not enough (so she claims !!) Then why not have 2 x weetabix with a banana, bloobs, strawbs and the milk... the banana is 'free food' and would keep her fuller for longer surely instead of an extra weetabix...... her food is actually rank....... so many options for breakfast on SW/healthy eating...... and that's the best she can offer her very very much appreciated followers !! I could do better than her !
Yeah or why not have a fry up? Or grill whatever to stick to being healthy? If you’re that hungry you need some protein! Funny how she always bangs on about getting a protein hit but will eat 3 weetabix for breakfast 👍🏼 This woman has no clue about nutrition and PROPER balanced healthy eating

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Side note, my 2 year old is being a nightmare. I don't know how fopps has 2 little angels like she portrays. He's climbed on everything he shouldnt, tipped all the toys out and played with nothing and he keeps hurting his 6 Yr old brother. Feel like the shittiest mum in the world today because nothing I try is working 😩 he is currently shoving his arm through the stairgate to empty the recycling bin.
I know I don’t get it at all with her two! My 22m old is really hard work at the moment too. He is throwing everything and threw his sippy cup at my 5yo’s head earlier which really hurt him. And he throws things in my face too with no warning. I know it’s a phase but I had forgotten what it was like! He climbs on everything too and throws himself on the floor when he doesn’t get his own way and terrorises the eldest. I obviously try and stop this but it doesn’t work and usually escalates! Hard work!! I hope she’s getting her fair share of it behind the scenes 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know I don’t get it at all with her two! My 22m old is really hard work at the moment too. He is throwing everything and threw his sippy cup at my 5yo’s head earlier which really hurt him. And he throws things in my face too with no warning. I know it’s a phase but I had forgotten what it was like! He climbs on everything too and throws himself on the floor when he doesn’t get his own way and terrorises the eldest. I obviously try and stop this but it doesn’t work and usually escalates! Hard work!! I hope she’s getting her fair share of it behind the scenes 😂😂
Ohhh I'm so glad it isn't just me! 🙈🙈

I have a 21 month old and I agree with you both it’s bloody hard work, I suspect Fopps has and is experiencing all that you’ve described hence the extra day in nursery and day at Mazza’s she just can’t let go of this perfect image which we all know is bull 💩💩

I see the 10cal jelly ads are doing the rounds again....Fopps are you going to take a jump again?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.