Fopperholic #64 It's Xmas & she's quiet, pretends to eat & drink but still on strict diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bleeping lashes man 😂😂
🕷 🕷
seriously why does she do this to her lashes?! I’d really love to see her make up done professionally, she is a good looking woman but just ages herself so so much. I bet she couldn’t find a single reality star or celeb that she idolises that clumps their lashes together like that

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She’s insufferable oooh I just love helping people. Sat on your ass putting on your make up and fluttering your eyes at yourself is not helping people. Get to a soup kitchen, work the covid wards or any ward! Donate the kids stuff, stop going everywhere, stop taking the kids on a family trip to the supermarket be of actual help to society.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I dont know what we would all do without this inspirational woman who teaches us how to make weetabix with blueberries and be a constant diet
#floppoff

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve eaten porridge with blueberries, raspberries and banana today. I should totally get an Instagram account so I can influence people with my aspirational lifestyle #boogsfood

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So far today I’ve had a bowl of Cheerios, a croissant and two miniature heroes #foppsfood
I have had 2 weetabix with milk, a roast gammon and stuffing sandwich with cranberry sauce as we had a new years day roast last night, a wispa bar and various celebration chocs whilst at work. #foppsfood #properrealisticworklunchfood #eatproperfopps

• Heart
Reactions: 22
#foppsfood I've had left over chicken fried rice and curry sauce from last night's takeaway and I'm currently having a glass of wine whilst my youngest naps and my other two are playing happily together 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
#foppsfood
I’ve had cornflakes, quality street, cheese & pickle baguette, quality street, quality street, banana, quality street, apple, quality street

• Heart
Reactions: 24
#foppsfood just eaten a vegan cornetto and later I'm having vegan pizza and chips, I may add some veggies to my plate just for balance and colour! Fiona live a little! Stop sniffing the yummy food and pretending you enjoy eating the shite you come up with. You can be healthy and still eat pizza!!!!

Reactions: 17
Why do you need to get diesel, screen wash etc when you shouldn’t be driving anywhere?! STAY AT HOME NIKKI FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. You say you want to help people, put your money where your mouth is and stay at home and help get this virus under control.
Not surprising the capabilities of hospitals are getting so bad, I had to go to a pharmacy today for my neighbor, which I was happy to do for them as they are isolating, expected it to be a quick quiet journey and the retail park was jam packed like a normal Saturday no parking spaces, families all shopping everywhere, kids running riot, the majority of the shops were open...m & s, boots, Wickes, McDonald's, superdrug, pet shop, Iceland, pc world, Asda, the range and Halfords all open. Literally the only two shops shut were next and Matalan. Tier 4 what tier 4? I thought the message was STAY HOME unless it is an essential journey. I was absolutely fuming to see the amount of people out and about because I have keyworker family members who have tested positive for covid (don't live nearby) and they have worker throughout to help the pandemic effort putting themselves in real danger and are now struggling with simple things like talking or breathing because dickheads want to go shopping and not stay home unless essential.

• Sad
  • Wow
#foppsfood well I had a bag of jelly beans whilst driving and then half a box of lindt lindor balls my lovely neighbour bought me. Oh and Fopps you will hate me but I still lost weight over Christmas 😉🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
#FoppsFood I had a BIG bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes with semi skimmed milk, a handful a mint malteaser buttons, a jacket potato with tuna mayo and half of my little girl's lunch 😂 im also contemplating having some BBQ hoops whilst my little girl plays nicely by herself because I dont hover over her every 2 seconds 😇

• Heart
Well I may as well join in on the #foppsfood game ! I am afraid I had LESS than Nicola !! I'm back on my 1:2:1 plan so today I have had 4 pints of water (no squash or cherry pepsi max!)..... and a iced latte shake.... just gonna have another one now..... I need to get my 5lb Christmas gain off ...... 😘 😘

ETA - totally drooling at ALL of your foods today...... struggling to get back on track but want to get to target asap

Reactions: 15
#foppsfood I’ve had 3 slices of tiger bread with pate, crisp, slice of quiche, pork pie, some ham, hot chocolate x2, can of Coke, chocolate .... Chinese for tea 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 23
#foppsfood Belgian waffle with golden syrup, squirty cream and raspberries (I got my hubby a waffle machine for Christmas!) Chocolate biscuits, jacobs cracker crisps and some more biscuits. I'm super bad at eating meals atm. Looking forward to getting back to work next week!

Side note, my 2 year old is being a nightmare. I don't know how fopps has 2 little angels like she portrays. He's climbed on everything he shouldnt, tipped all the toys out and played with nothing and he keeps hurting his 6 Yr old brother. Feel like the shittiest mum in the world today because nothing I try is working 😩 he is currently shoving his arm through the stairgate to empty the recycling bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well I may as well join in on the #foppsfood game ! I am afraid I had LESS than Nicola !! I'm back on my 1:2:1 plan so today I have had 4 pints of water (no squash or cherry pepsi max!)..... and a iced latte shake.... just gonna have another one now..... I need to get my 5lb Christmas gain off ...... 😘 😘

ETA - totally drooling at ALL of your foods today...... struggling to get back on track but want to get to target asap
I'm back to Exante properly tomorrow and doing Chloe Madeley body blitz from home on Monday. I just stuck to eating under 1000 calories a day during the 2 weeks at Christmas but still managed to fit nice food in.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
#foppsfood I’ve had a banana, a chicken bake, half a tube of Pringles (they’ll be gone soon) and planning a Chinese for dinner. I’ve felt rough all day (not drink related) so not had much.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.