Fopperholic #62 Orange face, you're a big disgrace dragging your kids all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally could not love herself anymore.

When will she realise there is more to life that what she eats and wears?

We've just found out my husbands hospital ward is being turned into a covid ward from next week. My anxiety has hit the roof. I'm trying to work out how to keep us safe with out too much upheaval. And then there's covid free Fopps, going on about tit that isn't actually that important right now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
duck sake ๐Ÿ˜‚ that latest post....step away from the clip art desperado

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Omg cringe that post has to be the best/worst ever. How much does she love herself, I actually gasped ๐Ÿ˜„ Plus how can she spew all this SW bile, surely she can't do that. Can it be reported?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my days, first time Iโ€™ve looked on Instagram before here for ages and I get treated to that delight ๐Ÿ˜‚ what an absolute knob jockey!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That post! She gets on my nerves she's so vain it's unreal ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ..She still goes on and on about SW like she works for them!!! There's more to life like what you eat. She will never realise this obviously ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aw guys Fopps has done a collage of her three top cringe poses of 2020 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Is that 3 different people ? Cos none of them actually look like bleeping Nicola ? Self-absored, self-obsessed, vain, narcassistic idiot...... If she was vage she'd eat herself........

If she has spent her day doing this while her much loved and longed for boys have been shipped to her mothers she should be absolutely bleeping ashamed of herself......... she needs to grow the duck up and get a real job because this is just pure, patronising tit !!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is she hashtagging slimming world blogger and all the slimming world #. Nikki you don't work for them anymore but my guess is you want to be back there as your social media career hasn't panned out quite as you planned.
Do you know which person I will be over christmas, I will be the person if they crave chocolate I'll have a quality street or 5. If I fancy an Apple that's what ill eat. I'm recovering from binge eating disorder ( binge and restrict before that) and this Christmas is the first year in forever where im happy to have mince pies in and chocolates and I'm not living in fear of binging. Let people enjoy the yummy Christmas foods fopps, especially after such a tit year, no one needs to worry about putting on a couple of pounds at christmas. She is winding me up so much today, and I always know when my period is due by how much she winds me up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and it's due tomorrow so my annoyance at her is off the scales ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Is that 3 different people ? Cos none of them actually look like bleeping Nicola ? Self-absored, self-obsessed, vain, narcassistic idiot...... If she was vage she'd eat herself........

If she has spent her day doing this while her much loved and longed for boys have been shipped to her mothers she should be absolutely bleeping ashamed of herself......... she needs to grow the duck up and get a real job because this is just pure, patronising tit !!!!
Image this being the best attempt you could make of a post. Why not use her free time wisely and do some courses to up her skills and better herself! I bet sheโ€™s the type of knob who has bullet points float in on a cloud in PowerPoint presentations...then reads the whole presentation word for word x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nikki "I definitely look the thinnest in these 3 pictures so I'll make a tacky collage to show them off" ๐Ÿ™„
Looks like 3 different women.
Sorry this sounds terrible but I think on her birthday she looked like drag queen ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Omg cringe that post has to be the best/worst ever. How much does she love herself, I actually gasped ๐Ÿ˜„ Plus how can she spew all this SW bile, surely she can't do that. Can it be reported?
Desperate Cow has probably checked which Pics got the most Likes and then put them all in one Post, purely hoping to Treble the Likes/Engagement. Scraping that Barrel so bloody hard :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The latest post is something you used to do in year 7 when pissing about in i.t with the clip art ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.