Fopperholic #62 Orange face, you're a big disgrace dragging your kids all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion (in the tune of Mistletoe and wine) Christmas time, Nikki has me time, children sleeping at 4pm bedtime, with grenades on the menu and a sized down turkey, time to post preset pics - all of me!

Bit too long probably 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Good grief that post 🤣🤣🤣 I think the next thread should be nice and simple

Fopperholic #63 have it large marge

• Haha
Reactions: 35
#63 Christmas is coming, Fopps isn’t getting fat - all she wants is protein and lots of shiny tat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
She really is one sad, desperate old bat isn't she. She has absolutely nothing to offer the modern world, she's like the ghost of sw past. How bleeping tragic to still be churning out sw quotes when you got sacked from the gig 2 years ago. How does she not see how embarrassing this is? The 3 photos of herself have absolutely nothing to do with the caption either 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

40 years of age, still stuck on the same train she was on 20yrs ago. She hasn't grown as a person at all. Always pining for the past. Vain, shallow, boring, deluded, yoghurt obsessed, outdated old dog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
The more I think about the latest post the more it irritates me! Sad I know 🤣🤣 she just can't help but try and big herself up can she! "I had over 200 members..." the key word there is HAD floppy bollocks, you're a has-been.... I see LJC and Sophie Jude chucking their sw nan a comment on the shittest post of the year 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ happy flopping you absolute mess. Surely to god even the other 'mummy floggers' must be howling behind her back at the levels of her desperation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s all very misleading as that last post would make you believe she still works for SW & like somebody else has said the picture doesn’t match the captions. There is no way she is getting new followers as she has nothing special to offer, she isn’t trained in health or fitness, she’s crap at fashion, she swaps & changes so much what she uses when it comes to beauty. She only does clothing hauls so she can show of about being a size 8 & saying I sized down. She’s not a natural mum to those boys. It’s starting to get very sad to see. What exactly is she going to do when those boys go to nursery full time/school as she is too up herself to work in the real world. The market is getting over saturated with “influencers”/“content creators” so she needs to come up with summit to do for the rest of her life as she doesn’t have anything original about her

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine photoshopping yourself tensing your “muscles” on a bauble. EMBARRASSING.

Thread suggestion:
Fopperholic: content that keeps on flopping, HaPpY FoPpInG.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why doesn’t she just be honest and say the filter has made them lighter. I feel sorry for her old favourite son he really doesn’t get a look in anymore.
I find it so sad that someone who apparently longed for those boys is so disappointed in them that she has to filter them. Her inability to show them naturally will harm them as they get older when they realise that their mum didn't think that they were good enough as they were and felt a need to preset (ie filter their pics) everything from their bathtime to their forced and faked playtime.

Reactions: 19
that recent post 😂😂😂😂

She forgot 4. Numpty Nikki - starves themselves and their family but enjoys one boiled egg and a pint of Stella like the Christmas party animal they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The more I think about the latest post the more it irritates me! Sad I know 🤣🤣 she just can't help but try and big herself up can she! "I had over 200 members..." the key word there is HAD floppy bollocks, you're a has-been.... I see LJC and Sophie Jude chucking their sw nan a comment on the shittest post of the year 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ happy flopping you absolute mess. Surely to god even the other 'mummy floggers' must be howling behind her back at the levels of her desperation.
She is dying to get her old life and old job back. I bet by this time next year she will be back running her SW groups.

Reactions: 18
She misses being centre of attention the boys get all the attention from Chris and her family. She's left in the sidelines

Reactions: 10
She is dying to get her old life and old job back. I bet by this time next year she will be back running her SW groups.
Oh she'd absolutely love it. I bet she couldn't cope with just being a member so she left. She only likes it when she's lording it over people. I don't think it's gonna happen though. I think she pissed too many people off and got too big for her boots. In her arrogance she thought the boys meant she could make a fortune... well we've seen how that's going 😄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I reckon in the new year she’s gonna attempt another rebrand and drop the fopperholic name. She’ll probably brand herself as a lifestyle blogger but still be churning out the same SW repetitive shite were used to saying. By the spring the boy’s will probably be in nursery another day and by the end of the year I reckon she could even go back to being a consultant again. She’d be better off dropping the mum blogger act (you are awful at it Nikki.) and concentrating on her actual hobbies and interests Aka how many calories are in each yoghurt?!

Reactions: 15
She really is one sad, desperate old bat isn't she. She has absolutely nothing to offer the modern world, she's like the ghost of sw past. How bleeping tragic to still be churning out sw quotes when you got sacked from the gig 2 years ago. How does she not see how embarrassing this is? The 3 photos of herself have absolutely nothing to do with the caption either 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

40 years of age, still stuck on the same train she was on 20yrs ago. She hasn't grown as a person at all. Always pining for the past. Vain, shallow, boring, deluded, yoghurt obsessed, outdated old dog.
Please let’s have that last sentence as a thread suggestion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.