Fopperholic #62 Orange face, you're a big disgrace dragging your kids all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ how old is she πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'd be embarrassed if my 18 year old put that up on SM. Its worse than a year 7 using clip art back in the 90's πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The latest post is something you used to do in year 7 when pissing about in i.t with the clip art πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ snap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She posts pics of herself & her number drop 85 today!
Her vanity is so obnoxious and deeply unattractive😩
Follower shop incoming.....πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
HAHAHHAHAH WHAT IS THAT!?

Surly she’s done that as a joke?

Who would look at that and think, she’d be a good image for our brand, unless your brand was photoshop for dummies

Also...

β€˜Have it large Marge’ something she clearly doesn’t know about, we’ve all suffered and seen Chris’ little acorn

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus Christ how old is she πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'd be embarrassed if my 18 year old put that up on SM. Its worse than a year 7 using clip art back in the 90's πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ snap
Oh dear god 😲😲 She genuinely thought that looked good enough to post on insta πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Says a lot about how she views herself, and we can clearly see she's absolutely deluded and totally tit at 'content creating'! What audacity she has to put that out there telling everyone how to behave this Christmas, imagine offering such tit clip-art content and talking to people like you're an authority, it's so bad! That will make people unfollow and brands lose interest, she's way too dated. Also, there's plenty of free photo editing software out there, she's bleeping phoning this job in. Lazy cow! She's had her day now, surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion

Fopperholic #63 Her content is all over the place, much like her botched Botox face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
A Christmas food post but it's 3 bleeping pics of herself over a bauble in the background looking filtered and skinny. Exactly who is this post for? Her massive ego? Or her likely overweight SW account followers who look at her insane food control and feel like they've failed. Vile woman! It's 2020, a global pandemic where we are all having to decide whether to see family over xmas or not risk it. There's a lot more than bleating on about food control, she is so unaffected by what's going on it the world it's unreal!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Hahaha ... that is hilarious what does that clip art monstrosity look like
best chuckle I’ve had all day and if your reading Nik at You ( you muppet )
not with you ... ridiculous behaviour for a woman of 40.

Reactions: 16
It is just tragic.

She is so 2002 in every possible way.
She really is. She’s like stuck in a period of time when she reached her peak. Literally she is so stuck in a funk it’s sad. I mean I’m not 100% judging that we’ve all been there but we’re not all trying to make a career out of being relevant when clearly stuck in the past. She wouldn’t be anywhere withoit Slimming world it’s her whole life and she can’t let go.

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion
fopperholic #63 Followers going down and down , guests watch your face when she takes out the turkey crown 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She really is. She’s like stuck in a period of time when she reached her peak. Literally she is so stuck in a funk it’s sad. I mean I’m not 100% judging that we’ve all been there but we’re not all trying to be a career out of being relevant whwn clearly stuck in the past. She wouldn’t be anywhere withoit Slimming world it’s her whole life and she can’t let go.
she’s defo trying to get her job back. She must know she’s fucked up, compared to other accounts she gets very little adverts.

Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion
fopperholic #63 Followers going down and down , guests watch your face when she takes out the turkey crown 😏
Stand back though else you’ll get blasted in the face from the oven πŸ˜‚

Suggestion #63 boys in the nursery for two days a week , need my me time to block and delete

• Haha
Reactions: 46
she’s defo trying to get her job back. She must know she’s fucked up, compared to other accounts she gets very little adverts.
She must know and just be bluffing it till something else comes along. She’s burned so many bridges tho x

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.