Fopperholic #62 Orange face, you're a big disgrace dragging your kids all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's that time again ladies..... new thread day ....... suggested by @LadyJ ... with 30 votes...... Great start for a new member..... great title ! 🥰 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 35
as if tattle called the letter posting pics first 😂😂😂

In 2 weeks she has featured on 42 photos on her grid posts 🙄 good going for someone that hates posing to have her photo taken.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
@Katie 0099 sorry didn’t get to reply to you in the last thread

I’m not an expert by any means and I’m sure there are cases that are worse than Graysons but it’s definitely noticeable and has been for a while

I just really don’t like that she tries to be miss relatable when in fact she hides anything she thinks damages her perfect image (like them not walking when she said they were or crying on YouTube because she’d been called out for not helping them sit up)

she filters and photoshops every picture of herself yet posts about loving yourself and that we shouldn’t judge people on their pics or comment on their looks. It’s all so fake with her. I hope for the child’s sake they have got it looked at and she’s just too egotistic to talk about it on her social media.

Reactions: 16
How many coats does that woman have!?! This red one is new isn’t it

Ps. Excellent thread title!

• Haha
Wow not had chance to catch up as was doing some work this afternoon (May as well do what I’m paid for!) and then being mum once back from nursery. Loving the thread title fantastic!

Reactions: 6

I’m not an expert by any means and I’m sure there are cases that are worse than Graysons but it’s definitely noticeable and has been for a while

I just really don’t like that she tries to be miss relatable when in fact she hides anything she thinks damages her perfect image (like them not walking when she said they were or crying on YouTube because she’d been called out for not helping them sit up)

she filters and photoshops every picture of herself yet posts about loving yourself and that we shouldn’t judge people on their pics or comment on their looks. It’s all so fake with her. I hope for the child’s sake they have got it looked at and she’s just too egotistic to talk about it on her social media.
Now it’s been pointed I can tell, and in real life squints are far more noticeable when taking pictures so she should really pick it up as she’s always taking pictures. We spoke to our health visitor with our daughter and was referred to our local hospital, they were so good with her and still are 6 years down the line. She had surgery last week and we can see the difference even if the eye is blood shoot. It was the worst think in the world taking her for the op. She’s was so scared and understands everything but it was in her best interest as she gets older kids can be horrible, Nikki needs to what best for her son and not social media kids look cute in glasses ,

Reactions: 10
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a toddler wearing a double breasted faux wool coat. It’s no wonder people stare!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Those coats do suit them at all. She probably got stopped because she brings attention to her self. Wonder how many takes those pics took

Reactions: 9
Feel so sad for those boys, they don’t know any difference.
Most of you are probably too young to remember but it looks like she’s styled them based on the old tv programme Minder. Let them be children! They must think they’re colour blind; life is either camel coloured or grey.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Feel so sad for those boys, they don’t know any difference.
Most of you are probably too young to remember but it looks like she’s styled them based on the old tv programme Minder. Let them be children! They must think they’re colour blind; life is either camel coloured or grey.
Oh I'm plenty old enough to remember Minder...... Arfur Daley .... !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I thought it was another new coat but scrolled back & it’s one she pulls out at Xmas prob cus it’s red. No way do people stop & say about the boys coats she is full of lies

Reactions: 15

Just to say they should get an eye check as an automatic referral at their 2.5year check. My youngest got one and I had no idea why. Apparently all children born early (I won't say prem as he was 36 weeks) get them. It turns out mine does have a squint and we are under a consultant and reviewed every 4 months.

Don't blame Nikki.... she's too busy tangoing her own pics and can't see what is right in front of her.

Just been thinking 🤔 which other photo did I see that was similar online. Then remembered that 10 hours ago the daily mail online posted Elton John kids posting letters through the post box for Santa. We all know Fopps don't have a original idea in her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t wait until the boys are old enough to choose their own clothes and start demanding to wear clothes with paw patrol etc on!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.