Fopperholic #62 Orange face, you're a big disgrace dragging your kids all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened with Ella's kitchen?
If I remember correctly...she bragged about an UH-maziiing collab she had coming up but couldn’t reveal who with, but failed to hide the #ad she had done on the laptop pic she shared on stories 🤣 lots of people commented on Ellas Kitchen insta saying they couldn’t wait for Fopps to reveal her advert etc 🤣 she never mentioned it again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
If I remember correctly...she bragged about an UH-maziiing collab she had coming up but couldn’t reveal who with, but failed to hide the #ad she had done on the laptop pic she shared on stories 🤣 lots of people commented on Ellas Kitchen insta saying they couldn’t wait for Fopps to reveal her advert etc 🤣 she never mentioned it again.
Didn't people message Ella's Kitchen too to advise them that she fed the boy's 😉 a SW diet? And they wrote back and said that they hadn't been aware of it but were investigating??

Reactions: 19
I’m still wondering what happened to that “time sensitive” project she was harping on about a year ago... please someone else say they remember this :ROFLMAO:
Probably working up to Mad Mazza having the kids full time day and night

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I also remember her saying she wanted to write a book about IVF so if anyone knew any publishers to hook her up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Standard lack of Tuesday posts. We all know the boys are with Mazza giving fopps her me time. Know who faveson is with those Christmas Eve boxes

Reactions: 18
I also remember her saying she wanted to write a book about IVF so if anyone knew any publishers to hook her up 🤣🤣🤣
Imagine having to be her book editor. Every other word a spelling mistake, every page littered with errors it would essentially have to be rewritten. No fee would be worth it, and the ego trip alone would make her a bloody nightmare to work with!

No 'boy's' Tuesday I see whilst she does her essential work (aka hairdressers and the gym.) When does she actually have them to herself again? Yeah, she truly is an inspirational, stay-at-home twin mum 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Didn't people message Ella's Kitchen too to advise them that she fed the boy's 😉 a SW diet? And they wrote back and said that they hadn't been aware of it but were investigating??
Yes!! Hahahahaha forgot about that bit! How embarrassing, imagine a baby weaning company turning you down because you don’t feed your kids ENOUGH! Also, her kids were passed the wearing stage weren’t they anyway?! Such a weird collab.

• Haha
Her numbers are tumbling - she's lost almost 100 followers since yesterday alone ! 😂 😂 😂

Mine never had Christmas Eve boxes - it wasn't a 'thing' when they were small but surely a 'Family Ryan' Christmas Eve box with stuff for all of them would be better - I personally don't like either of them lol ! Can't see them all cozying up on the sofa in the lounge watching Christmas movies and eating treats and hot choc some how ! They'll be in bed by usual 6.45pm..... !

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I dont like either of the boxes but I am pleased that she has bought them their own so they aren't matching all the time. Although I probably would have bought them matching ones for this particular item 🙈 she just needs to do it with clothes now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She probably only mentioned it for some much needed attention so she can come on later saying...... "So many people have been so caring asking about my blood test and if I'm ok and I really don't like to talk about these things but........."

That would be before she even stepped inside the hotel, she would be having a full on photoshoot in the doorway/entrance 🤭

Here's something special for her to wear Christmas Day as she is so desperate and always hashtagging Tesco :LOL: #Tescosfinest #sheonlycameinforturkeymince #happyfopping
View attachment 347721
Hashtag Gold 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So have we figured out she only dies stories in a Monday when Chris is off, Tuesday boys at mazzas she possibly looks after them on wed when not at gym, Thursday nursery Friday nursery, Saturday morning it's a huge struggle as he has to work, Sat afternoon out because Chris is off so they all go out and Sunday all out. Not much parenting time is it flopps

I’m still wondering what happened to that “time sensitive” project she was harping on about a year ago... please someone else say they remember this :ROFLMAO:
Yep. Another failure like most of her engagement efforts. #NourishingNovember anyone? 😂

Edit - Just checked it was #NailedItNovember. That's how memorable it was haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The only blood tests we have at our age is the one to check if you’re menopausal 🤣

• Haha
When looking at insta I respect those who put a blatant big #ad on their stuff, there’s nothing hidden it’s not dressed up as anything and you can choose to look at it or not. Bloody #prsample wtf does she think she is?! When people get uppity and above their station people will call them out on it. Bugger off back to sw. Those poor lads too why would she even post Lawson looking like that he looks so sad and just exhausted I really feel so sad for him.

Reactions: 11
Oh my god could she love herself anymore. I'm cringing for her. She forgot her favourite scenario.. Narcissist Nikki.

• Haha
What the duck....her latest post!! I really wish she’d stop preaching to people about slimming world.....she has no right to still act like a consultant and do you know what Nikki....I intend to eat what I wish over Christmas and not be an obsessed twit and enjoy that extra quality street or I might have 2 after eights instead of 1!
As for the background and just sticking pics of herself over the top just looks tacky and crap!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.