Fopperholic #62 Orange face, you're a big disgrace dragging your kids all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too think she'll drop the Fopperholic bit. Notice how on her Instagram she's got it as NIKKI RYAN 🤣

Does anyone follow skinnie minnie? She originally lost her weight on SW but then started peddling her own calorie counted diet plan on instagram. Maybe floppy will go down this route. Her bio has now dropped the SW part she's just got weightloss experience there now. But still can't STFU about SW 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she goes back to slimming world would she have to stop doing her #ads though?
I always wondered if this was one of the reasons she left.....

Reactions: 10
I think slimming world would tell her to duck off if she tried to go back

Imagine she went to weight watchers 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Slimming world won’t have her, she’ll be promoting the uhhhmazing juice plus mlm and trying to recruit her fans 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she goes back to slimming world would she have to stop doing her #ads though?

She would have to I think. See if she went back, she’d at least have a consistent income coming in rather than dicking about jumping out of a jelly pot.

I doubt they’d have her back anyway! She’s probably on their never again list

Reactions: 13
Unless I dreamed it 😄 I thought a sw consultant came on here before and said the reason she was "gently pushed" to leave (basically sacked) was that she was flouting the SW employment rules of doing ads for other companies. Using the SW name for her own personal gain etc.

Reactions: 18
That post is complete plagiarism! I was at group last night and our consultant shared those exact words from the SW site! SW need to have words with her!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
It’s my twin girls birthdays today... I’ve just posted some pics on Instagram... guess what, I’m not in any of them. Mainly cos I’m a fat blob, 😂😂 but, I wouldn’t dream of making it about me it’s about them and memories.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think it was. Sw we’re getting fed up with her earning off the back of the Sw brand.

It’s my twin girls birthdays today... I’ve just posted some pics on Instagram... guess what, I’m not in any of them. Mainly cos I’m a fat blob, 😂😂 but, I wouldn’t dream of making it about me it’s about them and memories.
Happy Birthday to your little girls..... Hope you have a lovely day.... even if you don't have a gifted ballon ( ;) ) arch !! xx

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm sure you're not! 😄 you're their sun, moon and stars in this world 💖 hope you all have a lovely day! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Happy birthday to your girls. Take the pictures. Not to put on insta but I guarantee they won’t see a fat blob (which I’m sure you’re not) they’ll see their lovely mummy xx

• Heart
Not sure if it would go down well with SW when she said on her 12 week transformation that she had only just learnt about nutrition. 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Happy birthday twinnies! Hope they have a great day! And don't put yourself down, you're their world ❤

• Heart
This come up on my feed,
This is what is even more annoying about fopperbollox. She keeps regurgitating all the old SW sayings, yet she doesn't actually believe in it herself! She calorie counts! Has done for years and years. She admitted that SW wasn't working for her anymore when she did the poxy challenge. Yet she hides behind SW and clings on for dear life because it's the only thing in her life that made her relevant. It's the most tragic thing ever 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sure if it would go down well with SW when she said on her 12 week transformation that she had only just learnt about nutrition. 🙈
Learnt so much about nutrition but ate loads of ready meals... shes so funny 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m still wondering what happened to that “time sensitive” project she was harping on about a year ago... please someone else say they remember this :ROFLMAO:
Was this that IVF book she was going to write?? Thinking she knows more than Zita West haha. As someone who knows the process, I wouldn’t listen to a word of BS she comes out with as ‘successful IVF advice’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.