Fopperholic #62 Orange face, you're a big disgrace dragging your kids all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised she never told us about that blood test from the other day like she said she would. Good job no one cares isn't it šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just realised she never told us about that blood test from the other day like she said she would. Good job no one cares isn't it šŸ¤£
Hope it wasnā€™t anything serious, considering the next day she actively put her body through trauma by having fillers done! Anything like that will trigger the body into fight mode, so if sheā€™s ill sheā€™s a head.

Reactions: 15
The boys look ill, they don't look healthy, just tired and dead behind the eyes. I don't like commenting on the kids but they always look so sad.
Probably starving as well given their mother feeds them a slimming world diet!

Reactions: 14
Do we think the boys will be wearing those chavvy shirts she was prsampled (gifted fopps) on Christmas day?!!!
Donā€™t be so ridiculous! They couldnā€™t possibly wear them twice! Theyā€™ll have something new on, thatā€™s just as equally chavvy, awful and overpriced instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Donā€™t be so ridiculous! They couldnā€™t possibly wear them twice! Theyā€™ll have something new on, thatā€™s just as equally chavvy, awful and overpriced instead!
Of course, how could anyone even contemplate wearing the same thing twice, silly me to even think they would šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m still wondering what happened to that ā€œtime sensitiveā€ project she was harping on about a year ago... please someone else say they remember this :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just seen another insta account lifeofcharLouise (think she used to do sw but not so much now) has a paid ad with Fage yoghurt!! Fopps will be fumin!! She only has 42K followers but they are probably real ones and sheā€™s even labeled it #ad at the start not some silly pr sample šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Just seen fopps has even commented on the fage ad šŸ˜‚ ā€œmy favā€

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Iā€™m still wondering what happened to that ā€œtime sensitiveā€ project she was harping on about a year ago... please someone else say they remember this :ROFLMAO:
I remember and then when someone asked her about it in the comments of one of her posts or on a Q and A she denied there ever was a time sensitive project šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just seen this pop up...isn't this the hotel she wanted to be gifted for her 40th? Like they would gift Fopps a Ā£7k a night suite...I mean she can't even spell "balloons" haha

Oh and they have real celebs that will pay for the pleasure of staying there

I have stayed at the Corinthia and used it for work as well. She would feel so uncomfortable there and stick out like a sore thumb. I felt a bit uncomfortable to be honest even tho staff were amazing. Itā€™s all for show with her x

Reactions: 10
Wasnā€™t it the Ellas pouches which us Tattle witches ruined for her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Notice she's not on her stories today because the bits are at there all so important key workers grandparents support bubble

Sorry boys not bits

Reactions: 12
I have stayed at the Corinthia and used it for work as well. She would feel so uncomfortable there and stick out like a sore thumb. I felt a bit uncomfortable to be honest even tho staff were amazing. Itā€™s all for show with her x
yes a chav in primark clothes with her wellsbourne market trainers and handbag taking hundreds of selfies would stand out haha "don't you know who I am?"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She probably only mentioned it for some much needed attention so she can come on later saying...... "So many people have been so caring asking about my blood test and if I'm ok and I really don't like to talk about these things but........."

yes a chav in primark clothes with her wellsbourne market trainers and handbag taking hundreds of selfies would stand out haha "don't you know who I am?"
That would be before she even stepped inside the hotel, she would be having a full on photoshoot in the doorway/entrance šŸ¤­

Here's something special for her to wear Christmas Day as she is so desperate and always hashtagging Tesco :LOL: #Tescosfinest #sheonlycameinforturkeymince #happyfopping
Screenshot_2020-12-15-13-10-25_Original.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
she does this all the time. Says she will talk about or do something later then never does

I remember her saying something about a time sensitive project too! Obviously never worked out for her.

Reactions: 12
I remember and then when someone asked her about it in the comments of one of her posts or on a Q and A she denied there ever was a time sensitive project šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Hahaha I remember this šŸ¤£ šŸ˜‚ what a fool

Notice she's not on her stories today because the bits are at there all so important key workers grandparents support bubble

Sorry boys not bits
Unfortunately you're still incorrect... its boy's šŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ˜‰šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Wasnā€™t it the Ellas pouches which us Tattle witches ruined for her?!
HAAAAAAAA love how tattle ruined Ella's kitchen and Lilash... I'm not horrible usually, but it genuinely couldn't have happened to a nicer person šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She probably only mentioned it for some much needed attention so she can come on later saying...... "So many people have been so caring asking about my blood test and if I'm ok and I really don't like to talk about these things but........."

That would be before she even stepped inside the hotel, she would be having a full on photoshoot in the doorway/entrance šŸ¤­

Here's something special for her to wear Christmas Day as she is so desperate and always hashtagging Tesco :LOL: #Tescosfinest #sheonlycameinforturkeymince #happyfopping
View attachment 347721
I actually wanted this off Amazon šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg yes I remember! Sheā€™s full of it isnā€™t she šŸ’©

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.