Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the love of God 🙈🙈 loads of people ... well it's gone from 58 comments to 65 so not really loads !! 🙄🙄 and mad Mazza to the rescue helping this post get the grand total of 7 comments on 3/4 days 😂😂
So what’s your excuse for the past month? Nobody cares any longer and it’s time for your plan B.

Also over 3000 comments on the giveaway one so people are seeing your posts Fopps. You can’t say that now can you, that’s blown your cover. They’re just choosing not to comment unless there’s something in it for them ooh a bit like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hmm I’m not sure about the legality of her asking people to save that in order to enter in terms of CMA compliance. How can she verify all proper entrants if she can’t tell who has/hasn’t followed that list? Pretty sure the rules of giveaways have to be clear and fair.

might message the hotel to see what they say about that as I’ve never seen that stipulated in a giveaway before
She’ll pick who she wants for the winner it won’t be random! The last few winners have been mums to multiples or young stylish mums. So don’t both applying if you’re not stylish, over size 10 and don’t have twins 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So you can enter a giveaway to win a trip to a spa, that you have to take within 6 months of being announced the winner and even if they are open some of the facilities may not be open because of covid. Erm, not sure I'll bother, what an odd giveaway at this time.

Reactions: 29
How are winners picked from these competitions? All seems a bit suss to me and unfair to people who are genuinely entering what they think is a legit competition. If the result were ever challenged how can they prove it’s been done as per guidelines?

Reactions: 14
So what’s your excuse for the past month? Nobody cares any longer and it’s time for your plan B.

Also over 3000 comments on the giveaway one so people are seeing your posts Fopps. You can’t say that now can you, that’s blown your cover. They’re just choosing not to comment unless there’s something in it for them ooh a bit like you.
So true, with so many people engaging with her on the giveaway post, surely she must see that people just aren't interested in her usual content. She should be so embarrassed 🤣

Reactions: 23
How are winners picked from these competitions? All seems a bit suss to me and unfair to people who are genuinely entering what they think is a legit competition. If the result were ever challenged how can they prove it’s been done as per guidelines?
The winner is picked using the following"
*Are they skinny
*Do they brown nose me
*Are they mum of multiples
* Are they are friend of a friend

I'm sure the competition regulators would have a field day over this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I've often thought her giveaways are dodgy, she never shows them bring drawn and it's always a weight loss account or multiple mum that wins......Oh and they're always "gOrrgeous"

Reactions: 24
A spa break apparently 😳
Even when lockdown eases not sure many of us would be up for a spa break with all the touchy feely stuff they do 😷 but that may just be me, never a fan of massages and pampering to be honest.

I've often thought her giveaways are dodgy, she never shows them bring drawn and it's always a weight loss account or multiple mum that wins......Oh and they're always "gOrrgeous"
Bet thats how she did slimmer of the week when she ran her groups. Sod what the tablet is saying i want someone who i like the look of to win.

Stretched your face lately fopps? 🤔

View attachment 316832
Thing is though she looks fine on the left without her make up and stuff. Why does she have to mess with herself so much?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So funny....this reminded me of someone who wrote we can't reall disuss on here but let's refer to her a moss bummy and her giveaway when the prize was a spa day with her or something horrific

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So when she put that giveaway up last night her followers were 154, 386 and now they are 154,687 so just 301 new followers off the back of over 4.5K comments ! That makes me think all those 4.5k comments are mainly from actual followers who just want a freebie and don't really give a tit about her 'eating' christmas chocolate or buying a new coat ! I've seen others do draws from competitions and they put them into an online draw machine which picks the winner - I cannot see her sitting there putting thousands and thousands of names into an online app can you ? She should do a live showing her picking the winner !

Reactions: 17
So funny....this reminded me of someone who wrote we can't reall disuss on here but let's refer to her a moss bummy and her giveaway when the prize was a spa day with her or something horrific
I remember this. Afternoon tea with her and the make up guy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok well Lil and Life declared this spa break an AD, so she must be getting some kind of kickback? And Floppyflappy has worded it like she's covering the cost! This is one of her main issues you know, so untrustworthy as an instagrammer!

Edit to add - Flopps actually says she is running this competition for them. Seems like they've asked a few people to promote it, not just you? #marketingguru
Oooooh Fopps will be fumin’ that she’s only got a spa DAY as a prize and this chick’s got an overnight stay to give away! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lighter Philadelphia, reduced fat cheese and light puff pastry..
We wondered how she still had access to the SW app and now it all makes sense.. she uses the boys log in!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Lighter Philadelphia, reduced fat cheese and light puff pastry..
We wondered how she still had access to the SW app and now it all makes sense.. she uses the boys log in!

Yet another re-cycled video/reel too - that one was from ages ago..... and this Nicola is why your engagement is tit ! You're lazy... you re-cycle stuff because you're not very cleaver and think people won't notice...... !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yet another re-cycled video/reel too - that one was from ages ago..... and this Nicola is why your engagement is tit ! You're lazy... you re-cycle stuff because you're not very cleaver and think people won't notice...... !!
Not mocking her sheep, but who the hell would even be bothered to message her to ask how to make a pinwheel?
It’s not rocket science or just google it!
Even after begging, none of the engagement on her posts has jumped massively. She is unbelievably boring!!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.