Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay Fopps. You've kind of shot yourself in the foot tonight. If you still receive less than 1000 likes/comments after ASKING for engagement then your answer is right there! I suppose it's good to know.
What could it be I wonder?
Instagram?
Your content?
Your bragging?
Your filters?
Your relatable personality?
Your bought bots?
Your spending?
Perhaps the answer includes all of the above and more. Time for a change?? 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 31
How does she sleep at night knowing that people commenting on her stuff eventually leads to her bills being paid. People have got better things to do than spend their precious time commenting on your tit. I couldn’t cope. Fopps do yourself a favour and get a job.

She’s the equivalent to me going into work abs BEGGING my boss to just pay my wages for doing a tit job

• Haha
Reactions: 23
BTY she did NOT write the description on her last post. No way!!! Great prize though 👍

Reactions: 10
The begging people to like her stuff. I have no words.

As for the fake reel she's either disgusting for leaving it just on her furniture or desperate for to seem relatable

Reactions: 14
So she’s done a competition and one sad bint has entered 53 times! 🤯

Begging people to like your posts is cringe. She has such poor engagement it’s sad x

Also shouldn’t a giveaway be tagged as an ad?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Those yoghurts she advertised yesterday are £1.25 each!!!! Why would you pay £1.25 for a single yoghurt?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Those witchy eyes staring into the camera ...... *like my posts you bastards or I'll turn you to stone*

I honestly can't cope with how desperate she has become 🙆🏼‍♀️ surely us lot on here are not the only people thinking this? I bet the other mummy floggers are absolutely ripping the piss out of her behind her back!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Asking people to save the posts too, never seen that in a competition 😂 they can’t even tell who has saved a post!

• Haha
Those witchy eyes staring into the camera ...... *like my posts you bastards or I'll turn you to stone*

I honestly can't cope with how desperate she has become 🙆🏼‍♀️ surely us lot on here are not the only people thinking this? I bet the other mummy floggers are absolutely ripping the piss out of her behind her back!

Bet they've got another What's App group without her ...... !! 😂 😂 😂

How beggy even is that AD....... you HAVE to like my page, you HAVE to like my post, you HAVE to save my post, you HAVE to share my post.... Oh GOD ..... Oliver Twist had nothing on her !!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Asking people to save the posts too, never seen that in a competition 😂 they can’t even tell who has saved a post!
Exactly! Is anyone willing to take one for the team and comment to ask her WHY they need to save her post? 🤣Unless it is solely to benefit HER?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
marking my spot

...please like and share this tattle post so I know you have seen it as I think something odd is going on.....😏😏😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 37
For the love of God 🙈🙈 loads of people ... well it's gone from 58 comments to 65 so not really loads !! 🙄🙄 and mad Mazza to the rescue helping this post get the grand total of 7 comments on 3/4 days 😂😂
love the comment with the "hope that helps x"- any of you who follow Brummymummy of 2 will know thats her salty reply when she really couldn't give a tit what you think! Thats another midlander that struggles for content and would sell her kids for a quid!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You can’t see who but if you have paid to promote a post you can see how many have saved it on the insights.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Tonight I'm going to say to my husband: ' Can you make me a drink please I want to check if I'm thirsty!' and see if Fopps brilliant marketing tactic works on him🤞

• Haha
Hmm I’m not sure about the legality of her asking people to save that in order to enter in terms of CMA compliance. How can she verify all proper entrants if she can’t tell who has/hasn’t followed that list? Pretty sure the rules of giveaways have to be clear and fair.

might message the hotel to see what they say about that as I’ve never seen that stipulated in a giveaway before

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.