Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking this. The way she’s worded it it sounds like she’s provided the prize (which she obvs won’t have done, she’d never pay for herself let alone anyone else). They must be paying her - it’s all too fishy (and I’m not just talking about her gym-minge......gyminge!)
She’s probably done it to try and find a friend

Reactions: 7
That’s not a size 8 bum or calves. No hate, she’s got a lovely figure, it’s just not a size 8 that often needs to size down.

Reactions: 19
Why when she does her follow Friday or whatever it is does the person always have to be 'her friend' 'instantly connect' 'absolutely gorgeous'... does she only associate with attractive people ? God she's so shallow.....

Oh and that is not an XXS sized arse in that coat #justsayin !

Reactions: 25
The twins look like they're being dragged along in the latest post 🤨
I thought it was like they’re looking back thinking ‘for the love of God, she’s got us gripped like a vice. Save us Mad Mazza, save us!’
Why does she always have to match her coat to theirs 😂
Because in 16 years time she’ll be their triplet! They’ll be on nights out with their mates and she’ll suddenly appear screeching ‘guess how old I am?’ And ‘I’m sorry if you thought I was their sister but I’m their Muuuuum’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why is she bumming all her Insta mum ‘huns’, duck off fopps we’re not interested!

Reactions: 9
Since she reads here (hi Nikki!) I think she's stopped showing us every purchase because she knows we're keeping a list. Stuck between a rock and a swipe up eh?

But anyhow..... here's the list thus far.
That’s ridiculous. Try to buy as much tat as Mrs hinch does. Maybe that’s who she is striving to be like seeing she is a millionaire now

Reactions: 13
Sorry but what kind of “foodie” would buy low fat spread, low fat pastry, low fat cheese and value packet ham and call that a tasty lunch for their kids. A dry sponge probably has more flavour! What kind of followers does she think she has that they need instructions on how to make them? Good lord.
She really needs to go and look at the accounts of some of the mummy bloggers
who concentrate mainly on feeding toddlers Whatmummymakes springs to mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
They are looking back in the picture like help us dont let this crazy woman take us.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry, but this is not an arse of a size 8 woman!!!! I'm not saying she is fat by any means, but she is not an 8 on her bottom half, never!

😂😂 Snap 🤦🏻‍♀️
Lookin at me from the front youd think I was a
Size 8/10 but from the side and back I’m a 12 even a 14 bum 😱 I’ve always been skinny but naturally skinny but I’m gettin chunky at the bottom! Which I’ve come to terms with lol I’m a little younger than her! She is just mutton

Reactions: 11
Is that c*nt saying that basically her feeling are.more precious and intense cos she's had ivf?
She’s a twit! Anyone who has kids are entitled to feel as much love whether natural or not. It took us 3 years and finally got pregnant. Yes it was natural but started to give up and seek mediaeval advice......I love my daughter more than anything in the world.
she’s just a bleeping dick who has to turn every Precious Moment and walk in to a photo shoot because she is a selfish & vain C***!
thats my rant over 🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Another post telling everyone how much she loves her boys!! Boring! You keep telling yourself that Nicola! Because to me they look like they get on your nerves!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought it was like they’re looking back thinking ‘for the love of God, she’s got us gripped like a vice. Save us Mad Mazza, save us!’
Because in 16 years time she’ll be their triplet! They’ll be on nights out with their mates and she’ll suddenly appear screeching ‘guess how old I am?’ And ‘I’m sorry if you thought I was their sister but I’m their Muuuuum’ 🤣
This made me think of that friends episode. She'll be just like this when she's older and wanting all the boys mates to fancy her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘Be careful with Black Friday - it’s only a bargain if you need it and can afford it’

*adds swipe up for back massager on Black Friday deal*

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.