Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fopperbollox logic for you!
I know. There is no logic behind her.
What is she getting from it though? She doesn’t do something for nothing. She’s saying it’s not an ad, so we’re led to believe she’s just doing free advertising for them. Hmmm. I smell bullshit.

Just remembered I saw Lilandlife doing a post about that same place the other day. So it is an Ad as she’s declared it as one and its the same giveaway

• Wow
Reactions: 14
What is she getting from it though? She doesn’t do something for nothing. She’s saying it’s not an ad, so we’re led to believe she’s just doing free advertising for them. Hmmm. I smell bullshit.
She hasn't mentioned that she will be going with the winner maybe? 🤣🤣😳 imagine that.. that person may regret those 53 entries haha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Just remembered I saw Lilandlife doing a post about that same place the other day. So it is an Ad as she’s declared it as one and its the same giveaway
I was just thinking this. The way she’s worded it it sounds like she’s provided the prize (which she obvs won’t have done, she’d never pay for herself let alone anyone else). They must be paying her - it’s all too fishy (and I’m not just talking about her gym-minge......gyminge!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I call it went something like this:

ragdale hall...would you like me to promote a giveaway on my page? I have soooo many followers, this week alone I gained 1000 new (didn’t add she paid for them).

Rag hall stupidly agree

nikki...must speak to my ghost writer to check my spelin and gramer is write.

Nikki also....WhatsApp group people!!! Please please help feed my babies this winter and right (😉) on my ragdale post! Every little helps!!! Ps I love tesco if anyone has a contact I can beg to?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not buying this. Not an ad or sponsored by Instagram. Surely Ragdale Hall have enough followers to run their own giveaway. Why is flopps associated with it unless she is that desperate for followers her PR expert has told her to do a giveaway because the price of a spa break will benefit her in the long run. And funny how the woman who states she doesn’t use filters had a coat on stories which looked pink but was in fact light grey. I’m honestly bewildered how this woman deceives so many people on such a grand scale

Her birthday is coming up soon isn't it bet she begged for use of their facilities for free if she promotes the giveaway

Reactions: 11
I’m not buying this. Not an ad or sponsored by Instagram. Surely Ragdale Hall have enough followers to run their own giveaway. Why is flopps associated with it unless she is that desperate for followers her PR expert has told her to do a giveaway because the price of a spa break will benefit her in the long run. And funny how the woman who states she doesn’t use filters had a coat on stories which looked pink but was in fact light grey. I’m honestly bewildered how this woman deceives so many people on such a grand scale
Didn’t Sophie Jude have a free spa day there not so long ago?

Reactions: 9
Wow we are racing through these threads (or are they thread’s 😂)

iS iNsTaGrAm WoRkInG yEt? I see Fopps thinks there may be issues 😂😂😂

So so desperate

why dont you ask chode the rodent if he’s having issues or he is too busy filling out his application for Rada🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh I’ve sussed it. Remember a few days ago when she said she’d be sharing some of her fave mummy blogger profiles? It looks like the WhatsApp group are all at it. They all shared the same one yesterday and today. They’re all promoting each other. Bet it was Floppy’s brainchild though 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Ok well Lil and Life declared this spa break an AD, so she must be getting some kind of kickback? And Floppyflappy has worded it like she's covering the cost! This is one of her main issues you know, so untrustworthy as an instagrammer!

Edit to add - Flopps actually says she is running this competition for them. Seems like they've asked a few people to promote it, not just you? #marketingguru

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
How embarrassing on the beg for likes yet again 🙈 I have never ever seen anyone beg the way she does! doesn’t she understand that if you have to ask for the likes it’s not a genuine reaction? Surely if this is your ‘job’ and you want to be good at it you want people to actually LIKE you. What a sad existence it must be desperate for validation from strangers constantly. But us tattlers, we’re the unhappy ones right? 😂😂😂
‘ReMeMbER tO sHaRe AnD SaVe’ she’ll have that one written on her grave!

• Haha
Is she having some kind of nervous breakdown??? Her posts and stories are all over the place, it’s constant but it’s just a load of tit. Not on of her posts or stories etc influence me what so ever. I just find her so bizzare and can’t relate to anything she does.
She is so desperate for engagement but she’s not going to get it as she hasn’t got a niche, she’s just erratic with everything and it’s coming across so false

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Who even speaks of a "Nursery pick up outfit today"!? I've been alternating between leggings and jeans since March! It's not like the girls in nursery will be interested in what you're wearing, Nikki...or that your loungewear is from Zara! Your ankles will get cold by the way! Size up and your trousers might fit better!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.