Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Even if I rained she could put the boys in the garden to play in the rain. Honestly I love a puddle walks and then getting grubby. I know it’s not for every parent but surely you’d put a brave face on and get on with it.
Remember when she took them to a messy playgroup and when she got the tuff tray out and put 3 cornflakes and a bit of water 😂😂😂
Her idea of a puddle walk was to stay on a concrete path and splash in what looked like a jogger's spittle.

Imagine her actually walking through woodland in the rain......she couldn't handle two pieces of confetti going in her hair at her gender reveal.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Yawn

Re the washing up photo from earlier I am surprised
they don’t have a dishwasher. You can probably get one for the price of a pair of designer trainers. Having a dishwasher keeps my marriage going as my husband is so very lazy with washing up!
Unless she has just arranged dirty washing for content which would surprise me!
Remember this??? 😂😂

• Haha

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
I had no choice on Monday to take both my children with me to a supermarket as my husband had just done a night shift & we were running out of formula for the baby. I felt awful cus of being in lockdown but I literally bought that & nothing else but to take 2 kids when you & hubby are both not working is ridiculous. She also had to say essential shopping in the hope she would get called out. She digs herself into these holes why would you actively tell 150k+ people that you are bending the lock down rules & then she wonders why people are negative towards her. Sometimes fopperholic just keep your mouth shut!!!

• Heart

theeyeroller

VIP Member
She’s now done an ad for munchkin and hasn’t even spelt munchkin right in her tag 🤦🏼‍♀️ If I made silly mistakes like that at my job I wouldn’t have one!

• Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
WHY IS SHE TAKING TWO CHILDREN TO A SUPERMARKET DURING LOCKDOWN?!

And I seriously doubt she took them on her own so Chris probably with her. Is she incapable of doing anything on her own?

They always have DOUBLE trolleys (some people have more than 1 child that aren’t twins you dick) because no one else is thick enough or selfish enough to bring kids shopping unnecessarily during a pandemic!!

Attachments

• Haha

Sparkle87

VIP Member
If there's two of them at home there's no need for them to take the boys shopping in a lockdown they literally can't wait to get out stay HOME 😐

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Why is normal parenting I.e helping your kid’s with some stickers considered a “hack” ?! She’s such a basic b!tch. (Hope everyone’s doing ok in this crap show of a year!)

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Take your positivity and shove it up your self righteous arse you fucking Muppet.... don't need her fake bullshit at this time on a Monday... oh and guaranteed she'll do a 'tour' of her playroom as so many of asked and there'll be a swipe up for what is obviously another new outfit from Zara and she's already done one for that fucking book.... God she's insufferable !!

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
No way he’s only 34?!?! Wtf!! He looks mid 40s just like our flopps
That 'lounge wear' is anything but stunning it's fucking black joggers and a sweatshirt.... both too tight to be classed as loungewear.......

Old DIFM will end up being a right bunny boiler - she wants to be Fopps ..... and her BFF 😂 😂 😂
fucking Brenda babycham best watch herself she’s got competition now!!

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
nikki and a tattler sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G 😂
sorry couldn't resist, you couldn't make it up.......her nemesis is tattle, she hates the site and us "trolls" with a passion and yet here she is rump kissing an actual real life tattler, there is a scheme of some sort between them for sure!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Just how long is she going to dine out on the slimming world name? It was IN THE PAST... just goes to show how empty and dire her life is if that's all she has to cling to..she wheels out the same pics over and over. It must be tedious even for her die hard foppettes..

She's started a "new career" as a mummy flogger but just churns out the same shit that she has from the word go. Embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart

Teddyb77

Chatty Member
Little miss puffy filler face? 🧐 there is no way her face would look that round and full after she'd lost that bit of weight... she's 'smaller' than she was at her wedding 🙄 but if you look at the pics (how can we not they're all over her house 😄) she has a really thin witchy face and beaky nose! Unless she's developed a crisp habit in the night she's been for a top up
What has she done to her face!!?? This springs to mind:unsure:
97D3DDDB-E508-43D1-91F0-4E27BA1CEF70.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Olli1510

VIP Member
There is SO much more to life than weighing out your fucking cheese to get into your XS clothes. I’d also like to add that there’s no fucking way those kids ate what was on that plate it 100% got slung across the floor

• Haha
I sound mean I know but ive got kids..I love them and love watching old videos of them watching other people's bores me! Her boys are lovely they just remind me of performing seals! It's just not natural 🤷🏻‍♀️ It's all for show! They always look nervous to me
It's not mean. I feel the exact same. I'm sick of looking at those boys.

Yes they always look like WTF IS GOING ON ? !? coz she's screeching in their faces with her phone and pulling their toys off them.