Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
What could you possibly be getting ready for?!?!?!?!
You don't go to work
You did your essential shop yesterday with your two babies
You can't visit anyone
Gyms are closed
What could you be doing that warrants getting ready in peace 🙄
How she really feels sometimes leaks out! She has never ever said it's difficult for her to get ready in the morning (for what god knows, but thats another subject!) She's always shown herself getting ready 'while the boys nap' and makes out is so so easy and clearly it's not, just another of her lies about being able to get ready with ease and making other mothers feel bad that they can't after watching her 'Get ready with me!!!!' Clips. She clearly doesn't have it as easy as she makes out and resents it enough to admit the not so shiny truth, which she never ever does, as she loves her gorgeous gorgeous boy's so so so so much they are her world and nap so so good 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
Was just coming on to say what you all have already, they aren’t TWIN trolleys they double trolleys for people with 2 children (or more) .... they are not solely for the use of the special few who have twins...... (no offence to anyone on here that has twins.... you are normal! :))

Also why are the 3 of you or even worse the 4 of you going shopping we are in a pandemic the children can stay at home.... my partner is working on Saturday so i will most likely go food shopping on friday evening once little one is in bed, or ask that he goes on the way back on Saturday so that my son doesn’t need to go!

God this woman!!!!

Misssj80

VIP Member
Asking people to tell her whats made them laugh lately!! Nikki, you sharing the Instagram page of a tattler, telling people to follow her😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Buggeroff

VIP Member
It’s like she says don’t judge the fredo no I don’t judge that but I do bloody judge 13g of cheese

• Haha
She put up a story two mins ago (was desperately trying to ss it but newnohone and couldn't do it quick enough) ....basically bla bla something about her SW group location being shared on tattle more blah she did nothing wrong only came on to make friends and support and one big account shared her page blah blah she fed herself to the wolves and it's not for her.

Translated to....I fucked it up on day 2 and will never recover.

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Oh god...possible cringe photo shoot pending 🙄
Now if she was a decent human she would say thank you so much but we only had one done in the summer for the boy's ;) birthday so as much as it's a lovely offer can I offer it to another family on my page and just promote yours business ? But of course she fucking won't - she'll probably ask her to do a boudoir post of her now she's so, so, fit !! :sick: :sick:

• Haha

You better werk

Chatty Member
I don't understand why you wouldn't just send Chris with a list 🤷‍♀️
After all, home is the place she rEaLlY wAnTs To Be😬😬😬

Rc1407

Her ‘foppsfashion’ page has liked her most recent post... that desperate for likes...?
Her constant request for ‘discussion’ on all her posts shows how she is struggling for engagement.

• Haha

Uhhhhhmazing

Black currant squash for breakfast 😳 she gives them salad and chicken to “balance” their lunch 🙄 but gives them squash at breakfast.🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe I’m boring but my two year old has water or milk.

Oh I’d LOVE them to sue her! That would be uhmaaaaaaazing
Its no less then she deserves. Especially when it gets into The Sun...

I can see the headline now... "Do you know who I am? ...Beggy size 8 obsessed social media wannabe who broke every lockdown rule possible loses her husband, house and range rover when sued by Slimming World 2 years after they SACKED HER"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Birdy60

VIP Member
Honestly can’t believe what’s gone on today. Is having followers on insta that important?
Why did she "out" herself - doingitformum- ? She could have said nothing and simply left Tattle and no-one would be any the wiser....she could have crawled back into her hole safe in the knowledge that she had Fopps as a follower and lots of her sheep consequently would follow her....just don't understand the mentality of being that desperate for a few followers - Fopps will be fewmin! Amazed her ' have a follow' is still there!

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I sound mean I know but ive got kids..I love them and love watching old videos of them watching other people's bores me! Her boys are lovely they just remind me of performing seals! It's just not natural 🤷🏻‍♀️ It's all for show! They always look nervous to me
Exactly this. I'm sure they are lovely children but they are nothing special. Just normal little boys. She makes me laugh how she presumes they will make everyone who follows her smile... some people don't like kids, or want to see them. Nothing wrong with that either. She just gives off this air that they should be special to everyone and they're better than everyone else. Well that's standard for fopperbollox anyway!

• Heart

Rc1407

What are those units behind her head...? It looks like they’ve been dropped into some sort of weird ikea showroom. Nothing makes sense. It’s hurting my head.

The kids looks pissed off, tired and no doubt hungry. A trip to yet another park is just what they fancy when they look like that, I’m sure.

Ironic that she’s mentioned almost everything that was mentioned on here over the past few days as ‘normal’ things to do with kids...watching Disney, chilling etc... no coincidence.

And the grand finale.. the face. She looks like a hamster preparing to hibernate for winter. Totally unrecognisable to her usual photoshopped images... Jesus Christ.

• Haha