Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it’s been deleted
Do you think Insta would of deleted it because of people reporting it? Would she be notified that it’s been reported too? I really hope so, she’s disgusting for putting that up, all for 💰

Reactions: 11
What a joke she is! Them poor kids have no privacy thanks to her! Special bath she said...Well it can't be that special if she wss willing to post it all over Instagram..All she cares about is herself and money! She pisses me roff more than any1 else on Instagram

Reactions: 17
Do you think Insta would of deleted it because of people reporting it? Would she be notified that it’s been reported too? I really hope so, she’s disgusting for putting that up, all for 💰
I was someone who reported it before I even saw the comments on here. I report any accounts that use children in a state of undress for advertising

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Absolutely zero excuse for children to be undressed on open social media accounts let alone used for advertising whilst undressed. So many psychos out there and you just don’t know what makes them tick
Am glad they have deleted it! HAHA

Reactions: 14
Selfishly I'm glad of this second lockdown as it means my husband will still get 80% wages on Furlough 😔 please don't think bad of me, I have friends who have their own businesses and are having to close, again, and I'm devastated for them 😪 but we are seriously struggling right now (I know a lot of people are), I work in a secondary school part time and it's no where near enough to cover even half of our bills so the extended furlough is a massive help! My middle son, our rainbow baby 💙🌈 named Grayson (I fear I gave Fopps the idea of this name 😐) is 4 in November and we had only planned to go to a farm and have a T party at home but looks like we can't even do that now 😪 I'd booked a trip to see Father Christmas at a garden centre and that has been cancelled, my 3 boys are devastated 💔 my middle son's nursery class has had a positive Covid19 result and although my son wasn't there at the time he's having to stay off as not enough staff 😔 my husband has applied to be a Postman and we're desperately waiting for an email to say he'd got an interview 🙏🏻 anyway I don't know why I'm posting all this except I feel I'm amongst friends here and I just needed to tell someone I'm not ok right now ☹ but I will be! I feel better just for posting 👌🏻
Awww lovely..... sending big loves and hugs and positive vibes that hubby gets the postie job.... I would imagine leading up to Christmas and people buying stuff online there will be more call for posties so fingers crossed you hear soon.... such a shame for the boys.... and I'm sure whatever you do for the Grayson he'll have a lovely day with Mummy, Daddy and his brothers..... 🥰 🥰 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So glad they removed it. It’s not fair on the boys as they don’t get a say in that. Imagine as a teenager finding out there is videos of you in the bath online posted by your own mum!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Now just to wait for her having a melt down at the fact it has been removed!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now just to wait for her having a melt down at the fact it has been removed!
She’ll blame trolls ....not the fact we have brain cells large enough to know that using half naked children to advertise stuff is bloody stupid esp as everyone knows where you live, where their crèche is, where their baby classes are. They aren’t anonymous babies on tv adverts or nappy packs

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She'll be absolutely spitting feathers with rage....... probably blaming all us tattle witches when I bet loads of others reported it too ! How low can she go - irresponsible woman !

Reactions: 18
That must be her downfall surely, the lowest of the low. Disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry, but no amount of money would make me upload a video of my children in the bath or just in their nappies. Lowest of the low Fiona.

Reactions: 19
Ha she's going to be raging!!! "Chris I even marked it as a paid partnership and everything, how dare they report me, don't they know who I am"!! I wonder if she still gets paid if the ad is pulled?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ha she's going to be raging!!! "Chris I even marked it as a paid partnership and everything, how dare they report me, don't they know who I am"!! I wonder if she still gets paid if the ad is pulled?!?!
Hopefully not! But she will probably will knowing her

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.